November 6th, 2012

CAbobcat Prop 30 soaks the taxpayers for crappy teachers and politicians.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:31 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

I apologize I did not do everything I could to stop this.

There’s nothing that makes me sadder than having predicted Obama’s victory.

SamFeistCNN Getting questions about Florida. CNN will most likely NOT call Florida tonight. They have stopped counting in Dade County.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:31 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

“The first thing we must do is never repeat the lies of the regime.”—Vaclav Havel.

jtLOL You know who this helps? The estate of Ayn Rand.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:21 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

adamcarolla I’m sure Obama will make a great president. I can’t wait for him to get started.

via Twitterrific for Mac (retweeted on 10:20 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

We need more conservative journalists; fewer pundits.

Go and pray for the health of our Supreme Court Justices.

Krauthammer: The problem is that Romney spoke “conservative” as a second language.

Romney: “I wish all of them well.” Me: I don’t.

realDonaldTrump Whoever wins today, remember that tomorrow we still have a country struggling. Our work is not done until America is strong again.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:43 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

I am disappointed the bitter clingers didn’t come through.

Good thing I bought those guns. Yeah, I’ve been watching too much Revolution.

I wanted to cook Big Bird. Alas.

AaronBlakeWP Voters in Colorado have legalized recreational marijuana. No state had done that.

via Seesmic twhirl (retweeted on 8:56 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

okmaher I have not yet begun to fight.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:42 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”—Mal

Democrat spin: Anyone against the electoral college is RAAAACIST!

Regroup conservatives. We have work to do.

philipaklein Romney today & Reagan in 1980 won white vote by 20 pts. But whites went from 88% to 73% of electorate bit.ly/TJzPLk

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:59 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

Demographics is a motherfucker.

@jamespoulos Drive down those polls numbers, friends.

via Twitter for Websites in reply to jamespoulos

It has always been more important to defeat Obama-ism than to defeat Obama.

When are Republican suits going to learn that people don’t want to just talk economics? They want to take the future.

It’s over. Join the resistance.

Here comes the GOP civil war. Pick sides now.

Calling it now. Romney loses.

BernardGoldberg I said Dick Morris is either insane or a political genius. Guess which I think it is tonight?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:33 PM, Nov 6th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

Report: People Trading Gas For Sex On Craigslist « CBS New York cbsloc.al/Wwy5Zv