December 10th, 2012

I used to shop here. Balls on this shop keeper… RT Store clerk fights back during robbery in Abington - Boston News www1.whdh.com/news/articles/…

Second Amendment saves lives again. Where you at Bob Costa? RT Matlacha store owner not charged for shots fired nbc-2.com/story/20249397…

News you can use, my NYC friends… Study Shows Soaring STD Rates In Many Areas Of New York City « CBS New York cbsloc.al/YVM5gH

This actually explains everything. Paul Krugman: Asimov’s Foundation novels grounded my economics gu.com/p/3c9nq/tw via @guardian

@ethanklapper oooohhh will stoners help overturn obnoxious anti-smoking ordinances?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ethanklapper

As a lifelong Red Sox fan I’m often singing “Kill those fucking Yankees” but something tells me Psy and I mean different things.

Gabby_Hoffman My friend @ChuckWalla1022 wrote => Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons from America’s Most Underrated Presid… amazon.com/dp/1594036691/…

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 7:13 AM, Dec 10th, 2012 via Twitter for Websites)

@JonahNRO I love your analysis of Mexican assimilation in the Uncommon Knowledge video. As a Californian, it seems obvious.

chuckdevore My alma mater, CMC, announced another liberal as their new president, Hiram Chodosh. Sad, they used to be special. @CMCnews

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:50 AM, Dec 10th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

chuckdevore 1st Pam Gann, who used collective punishment as answer to a fake hate crime, now Obama contributor Hiram Chodosh. @CMCnews

chuckdevore Re: Hiram Chodosh @CMCnews - any US college can be liberal, most are, CMC was different. Now they’re just part of the pack.

chuckdevore @CMCnews trustees blow it again, picking another liberal to run my old alma mater. Group think in higher ed signals decline.

chuckdevore Re: Hiram Chodosh @CMCnews, why a 2nd liberal law school dean? What’s the attraction?

chuckdevore Perhaps Hiram Chodosh’s anti-corruption work is relevant to CMC’s recent academic scandals… @CMCnews

chuckdevore CATO torches the Intermyth that Finnish teachers are paid as much as doctors cato-at-liberty.org/no-teachers-in…

PatDollard Top Syrian Rebel Group Proves To Be Al Qaeda is.gd/aUUaow

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:49 AM, Dec 10th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

vadum @dangainor @TIME @TIMEIdeas Only the media, libs, and RINOs care what Jeb Bush says.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:46 AM, Dec 10th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)

dangainor Couldn’t care less what Jeb has to say RT @TIME: Jeb Bush talks about education and poverty | ti.me/128tagr (via @TIMEIdeas)

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:44 AM, Dec 10th, 2012 via Twitter Web Client)