February 18th, 2013

@m_mcaulay @JedediahBila Yes. One of the greatest arguments against Gay marriage is seeing how it is practiced.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to m_mcaulay

@keder @JedediahBila GOP got bigger fish to fry than Adam & Steve tying the knot.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to keder

tamij Thank-you so much! RT @servative: Great show tonight @tamij w/ @ChuckCJohnson. He was a great guest. Nice interview!

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:04 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Gabby_Hoffman This President’s Day, pre-order a copy of @ChuckCJohnson’s forthcoming book “Why Coolidge Matters” on Amazon amazon.com/Why-Coolidge-M…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:50 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

larryelder Mr. Prez, If imposing MINIMUM WAGES insures “decent, livable” compensation, wouldn’t MINIMUM PRICES insure a “decent livable” profit?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:52 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@tamij @50cent @LarryElderShow Did you know that you are all conservatives? ;)

via Twitter Web Client in reply to tamij

Listening 2 @50cent (or as I call him Coolidge Dollar) while I prepare for interview with @LarryElderShow & @tamij on & .

ezradulis How fitting that @HouseSalazar is wearing a bow tie in that rape video.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:14 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

talkradio200 @Gabby_Hoffman Speaking of @ChuckCJohnson & “Why Coolidge Matters”, he will be on w/ @tamij on The 405 tonight. live365.com/index.live

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:32 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

dmataconis Despite his personal failings, I still like Mark Sanford as a politician.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:23 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

talkradio200 @Gabby_Hoffman I’ve talked about the book with @ChuckCJohnson and I know I will be getting it!

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:20 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Gabby_Hoffman My friend @ChuckCJohnson has a book coming out on President Calvin Coolidge called “Why Coolidge Matters.” Pre-order it on Amazon!

via Twitter for BlackBerry® (retweeted on 3:12 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@ToddSeavey I’m so glad you mentioned this Todd.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ToddSeavey

Txsleuth @ChuckCJohnson I vote for Rep. Trey Gowdy to challenge Sen. Graham.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:27 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

AzMike21 @ChuckCJohnson Question for McCain, would YOU have wanted Hagel for SOD when you served? That’s the situation my son is in.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:11 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Are there no Southern gentlemen from South Carolina with the courage to challenge Senator ? .

Nominating someone you know to be unqualified to head up nation’s defense? We have a word for that: treason.

I expect Democrat nominees to hate , but loving Iran? That’s too much. .

TobinCommentary Liberal focus on Ted Cruz is a bait & switch to divert public from ’s incompetence & bias. goo.gl/5Hf3ZC

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:58 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

talkradio200 @ChuckCJohnson We should also note that isn’t a Republican: he endorses Comrade Obamachev twice. Like Colon Powell.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:57 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Don’t worry . I’ve got a trophy room full of the pelts of RINOs and Democrat Donkeys.

It’s funny when left says we must love because he was a Republican but accuses us of following the party line. Which is it?

JimOSullivan4 @Gabby_Hoffman Your comments earned this follow. Informative, not PC, pithy, sarcastic & even fun. We see eye to eye on most issues!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:49 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

BuzzFeedAndrew @ChuckCJohnson We overhead him tell one reporter that Hagel was a close friend. buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/new-…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:44 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Oh, and I am afraid of . Homeboys cut people’s heads off, bomb children, and stone people. Put me down in the scared column.

When I grow up, I want to be @KarlRove. Wrong all the time, but still with the RIGHT opinions.

Left says we’re afraid when we discuss dislike of . No. We’re vigilant & awake. .

@_int80h_ I fear nothing. Got 5 guns. I love my country. Fear and vigilance ain’t the same thing.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TuringJA

Of course Sens. and put nation at risk w/ confirmation. They’re backing for illegals. Get it yet?

Remember when left freaked out at Rep. ’s I.R.A. support? Where are they now that we know of ’s pro-Iran ties? .

It ought to be a disqualifier when you say someone is unqualified, but it’s a prerequisite in Obama’s Administration.

@drgarym It ought to be an impeachable offense to vote for someone unqualified.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to drgarym

So what if served in ? I eat Vietnamese food. Yeah, it’s about as relevant to leading 21st century DOD.

My @DailyCaller story today on proves was right to worry about Hagel’s ties to foreign governments. tinyurl.com/aqcggpz

To those making jokes about his vetting of . We get it. You’re edgy & hip because you r ignorant of Iran threat. You are boring.

Is it so hard to get that America wants its Secretary of Defense to defend America, in thought, word, and deed?

FYI, I don’t hate Persians. I hate government of Iran. I would no sooner chat with them than I would invite a lion into my home.

This is not a hard concept. You want your Sec. Defense to splat, not chat, your enemies.

What’s the difference between & Sen. ? Sanford screws Argentinian knock out. @GrahamBlog screws US Primary him.

As with Huma Abedin, so, too, with & are nation-wrecking fools who want to invade the world & invite the world.

Trick questions: Name one time @SenJohnMcCain backed something conservative. What’s that? You can’t? Thought so.

Silly me. I thought Americans cared that their future Secretary of Def was actually palling around with terrorists. Whoops.

If I were to design a Republican to destroy the Republican party, John is the obvious choice.

You will never lose money betting on the moral cowardice of McCain & Graham. They ALWAYS sell out to lowest bidder, at lowest price.

You will never lose money betting on the moral cowardice of Senators McCain & Graham. They ALWAYS sell out to the lowest bidder. Sad.

Left calls you “McCarthyite” when you catch ‘em backing groups that hate America. Then they turn to snark. Sadly predictable.

Supporter of Iranian dictatorship brought Chuck to Rutgers University for 2007 speech dailycaller.com/2013/02/18/sup…

hale_razor Happy Presidents’ Day to all those who added less than $5 trillion to the national debt.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 12:21 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

iBuyMyOwnShit My son at his first dental appointment looking like a light-skinned Ray Charles. pic.twitter.com/YJUReJ3e

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:19 PM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@KenTimmerman Would love to talk to you about Iran.

davereaboi MSM blew off crucial part of Rutgers speech: who asked him there. fb.me/1fWrs747Z

via Facebook (retweeted on 11:44 AM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Seascape_Eagle How many other university campus groups are run by foreign dictatorships? dailycaller.com/2013/02/18/sup…

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 11:44 AM, Feb 18th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@DavidLat I am following you. I’ll DM you my number.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DavidLat

Supporter of Iranian dictatorship brought Chuck Hagel to Rutgers University for 2007 speech dailycaller.com/2013/02/18/sup…