March 13th, 2013

I got a cell phone ticket from California last week even though I didn’t use my phone. Should I fight it? It’s $162.00.

@Aaron_RS So glad you like it. Please let me know as you progress.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Aaron_RS

Aaron_RS Just finished the first chapter of @ChuckCJohnson’s “Why Coolidge Matters”… So far it has been an excellent and insightful read.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:21 PM, Mar 13th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@KatyinIndy It’s nice to see a Pope that speaks Spanish but it would be better to have one that speaks English.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to KatyinIndy

It should have been Cardinal Turkson. The Church must speak up about scourge of Islam.

iowahawkblog Curious; do Catholics go apeshit over who gets elected president of the Atheist Club?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:44 PM, Mar 13th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

See America. If you do what Argentina did and spend yourself into poverty, you can produce a good Pope, too.

joshgreenman Pope Francis used to take public transportation and prepare his own food. No word on whether he made ramen noodles.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:42 PM, Mar 13th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

JamesOKeefeIII Chesterton on Saint Francis: The way to build a church is to build it. He collected not money but stones. bit.ly/10HI5gE

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:16 PM, Mar 13th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

New Pope Francis I has criticized free market economics & named himself after St. Francis of Asisi. Hope those aren’t bad signs!

via Mobile Web (M5)

First time being a Catholic and getting a new pope!

via Mobile Web (M5)

Thank God it wasn’t a liberation theologist!

via Mobile Web (M5)

bradplumer The Catholic church employs about as many people in the U.S. as McDonald’s, GM, and GE combined: wapo.st/YbnIWL

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:43 PM, Mar 13th, 2013 via Mobile Web (M5))

Friends. I’m not making a statement or anything. I just don’t want to go to .

@Gabby_Hoffman Thanks for reading it. I loved writing it.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Gabby_Hoffman

BonillaJL READ: “Why Coolidge Matters” ow.ly/iRFvq cc: @ChuckCJohnson @THESHARKTANK1

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 7:19 AM, Mar 13th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Gabby_Hoffman I’m loving @ChuckCJohnson’s “Why Coolidge Matters” at the moment. You should be reading it too.

via Twitter for BlackBerry® (retweeted on 7:19 AM, Mar 13th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)