October 21st, 2013

@HaleyBarbour Happy Birthday to you governor. We share a birthday and a love of fried foods.

@DeborahLynnekit @KgiardenKaren My ma’s basement is filled with my pa’s junk. As it should be.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DeborahLynnekit

I’m 25 today, @BarackObama. I can rent a car. I’m married. I wrote two books & run my business. Still an “adult child” under Obamacare.

My grandparents are buried here. RT Google cameras capture a walk through Arlington National Cemetery wapo.st/15VNOEu

HuffingtonPost Netflix passes HBO in key measure huff.to/1cPKWLg

via The Huffington Post (retweeted on 5:40 PM, Oct 21st, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@mims @qz I drive by the plant nearly everyday in Rosemead where my wife lived. It’s funny how few people know that this is where it happens

via Twitter Web Client in reply to mims

mims The wholesale price of Sriracha, first released in 1980, has not been raised a single time. qz.com/132738/the-hig…

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 5:39 PM, Oct 21st, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@PurebredPolly It’s absurd. What do you think the thing was on her arm?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to PurebredPolly

PurebredPolly @ChuckCJohnson You can’t tell me that UCSD doesn’t have top notch health care either.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:22 PM, Oct 21st, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

TomTomJAnderson Woman that nearly fainted behind had this patch on her arm pic.twitter.com/5y1U0JrTCM

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:43 PM, Oct 21st, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Interesting that Karmel Allison defends Obamacare when California state law covered preexisting conditions for her whole life….

DRUDGE_REPORT Rand Paul pushes amendment to block laws that don’t apply equally to citizens and Congress… drudge.tw/18DJmeu

via Drudge (retweeted on 3:58 PM, Oct 21st, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@officialmcafee John, I’m a big fan. I’d love to do an interview sometime. Hope you’re well.

CNBCinvestigate John McAfee back in the headlines. House committee for Obamacare oversight asked for his help w exchange glitch. cnbc.com/id/101128689

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:29 PM, Oct 21st, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@iowahawkblog Ah but remember the govt always keeps the best stuff for itself.

via Mobile Web (M5) in reply to iowahawkblog