October 29th, 2013

Heminator This is amazing. MT @morgenr: when Medicare Part D roll-out had “glitches”, Pelosi called for it to be replaced
youtube.com/watch?v=yn6Yrm…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:28 PM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Iamsnarkacus @ChuckCJohnson No, I checked. Going-on Heart is pre-existing condition, covered under ACA. Freezing in icy water while raft nearby is not.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:35 PM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

KurtSchlichter .@ChuckCJohnson I am the King of the World! And if I like my crown, I can keep it!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:35 PM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

lachlan If you* like your plan you can keep it - period.

*(and I)

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:13 PM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

VRWCTexan .@ChuckCJohnson I’m at 16.72

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:08 PM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@MarkLeibovich’s “This Town” is highly overrated. No real reporting there; lots of insidery gossip. Trite. Pass on it.

I have 1776 followers. America, baby. Help get to Constitution (1787) numbers.

@juleslalaland @KurtSchlichter She was holding on to the necklace to pay for her premiums going up under Obamacare.

via Twitter for Websites in reply to juleslalaland

@KurtSchlichter Tell me that scene where Rose let go of Jack wasn’t a death panel.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to KurtSchlichter

From a friend: “It’s not fair to compare ObamaCare to the Titanic. The Titanic ran well for 3 days.”

EncounterBooks These three new Broadsides by @Avik, @KevinNR, and @ChuckCJohnson are really, really good. encounterbooks.com/broadsides/

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:19 PM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Mobile Web (M5))

HISteveWilliams Michelle Obama and classmate had radical Princeton history | Pro-commie and anti-Jew — what a surprise! dailycaller.com/2013/10/28/mic…

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 10:35 AM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Mobile Web (M5))

HeyTammyBruce Hi @ChuckCJohnson! It was great meeting you tonight. I’ll have the intvs up tomorrow :) // Johnnydontlike @IMwalkergossip

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:30 AM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Mobile Web (M5))

clearfieldking Was Michelle Obama playing Favorites in letting her Radical college friend get Obamacare website work ? dailycaller.com/2013/10/28/mic…

via iOS (retweeted on 9:08 AM, Oct 29th, 2013 via Mobile Web (M5))