“When you try 2 do something big like make our health care system better there r going 2 be problems along the way, like grandma,” Obama ’13
“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me,” Obama, 2014, on grandma death panels.
Obama 2014: We’ve got 2 work hard 2 make sure that they know we hear them & we r goin 2 do everythin we can 2 deal w/ grandma’s death panel.
Obama 2014: “Most grandmas will be unaffected by the law but if you had a substandard grandma…”
Obama 2015: “Let be clear only 3% of Americans (9 mil) will see a reduction in grandmas. The other 97% of grandmas will be unaffected.”
Obama, 2015: “Like you, I only learned you couldn’t keep grandma after I saw it on the news.”
Americans may soon ask: Was grandma grandfathered before the death panel law took place?
Prediction: There are going to be a lot more children calling for death panels for grandma if she doesn’t buy them GTAIV this Christmas.
“No one is angrier than I am that you can’t keep her,” Obama on grandma’s death panel, 2015.
Obama, 2015: Killing grandma was really a bipartisan idea first.
$100 says Obama blames insurance companies for instituting death panels next year. #Obamacare
Obama press conference 2015: I know I said If you like your grandmother, you can keep your grandmother but she wasn’t that good a grandma.
This racism against Mayor #RobFord has to stop. If he were black & American, he’d be eligible for 23 more years of DC or running 4 prez.
pattymo Seeing reports that Chewbacca dies before the start of Episode VII. Another casualty of Obamacare
@Ncones I don’t agree. I think people are able to look at quality of life issues and decide for themselves.
I have a state sen. who received bribes for years. Toronto has a conservative mayor who spokes crack. I’m pro-the-crack mayor.
You are a hypocrite if you call Obama’s ‘dabbling’ in cocaine a ‘youthful indiscretion’ & call for Mayor Ford to resign. #RobFord
@HotlineJosh The left totally collapsed, too. Adam Giambrone was screwing a college student, if memory serves, & dropped out.
@HotlineJosh His opponent was a gay-married far leftist immigrant, too, who adopted two kids. Hard to relate to.
@HotlineJosh The suburbs and the city of Toronto are all in the same municipal election area. He’s wildly popular in the burbs.
I wish more politicians would pick up the crack pipe if it would produce cheaper government services & booming economy. #RobFord.
Crack may be whack but liberalism is whacker. Long live Mayor Ford, the privatizing, tax cutting, crack smoking, black out drinking pol.
If I ever run a creative company & my employees don’t test positive for hallucinogens I would fire them. #RobFord
If you say Rob Ford should resign for smoking crack due to job performance if you oppose drug tests for welfare recipients u r a hypocrite.
Saudi Arabia buying nukes from Pakistan? Don’t worry a woman won’t be driving the delivery truck. The kingdom has its priorities in order.