December 15th, 2013

Has some chicken hawk made the case for intervening in South Sudan?

via Mobile Web (M5)

@QueenMiriel @instapundit I don’t even have a TV. There’s this thing called the internet. I recommend it thoroughly.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to QueenMiriel

Many customers are coming into my wife’s pharmacy asking about getting more drugs now because they are getting “screwed” by Obama on Jan. 1.

TomBevanRCP Apparently, working class hero Ed Schutlz’s hypocrisy knows no bounds. bit.ly/1c4Wah8

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:52 PM, Dec 15th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

@larryelder I’d love to come on your program and chat about it Larry. I wrote the article.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to larryelder

larryelder “Populist Blowhard Schultz Secretly Flies Fleet Of Private Jets”—“criticized opponents for owning private jets”
tinyurl.com/qanngjv

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:51 PM, Dec 15th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Populist blowhard Ed Schultz secretly flies on his own fleet of private jets dailycaller.com/2013/12/14/pop… via @DailyCaller

Gavin_McInnes Liberals use Scandinavia to justify socialism and Somalia to criticize free markets. I guess they really are color blind.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:03 PM, Dec 15th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Gavin_McInnes segment on Islam oppressing Egyptian Christians neglects to mention the one we threw in jail for making a Mohammed video.

Is it just me or does the Wildcat Google bought look like a baby AT AT walker from Star Wars? youtube.com/watch?v=wE3fmF…

You mean 60 minutes did a puff piece on a government agency? Oh my goodness. Alert the media! (Does anyone even watch network TV anymore?)

HaagenDazs_US It’s back! Our limited edition Peppermint Bark ice cream really puts us in the mood for the holidays! pic.twitter.com/nv4DqiANEn

via Twitter Ads (retweeted on 6:57 PM, Dec 15th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

Not impressed by China putting robot on moon. Sam Kinison was right. Bring back our flag to impress me, you Chinese “space pussies.”

via Mobile Web (M5)

@redbox Hey guys. You gave my wife a damaged DVD when we tried to watch the Way, Way Back. What do we do? We’d like to report it as busted.

Google is now a military contractor. What could go wrong?

via Mobile Web (M5)

josephcurl Re-watched My Favorite Year. Wonderful. Peter O’Toole as I’ll always see him: Debonair, so British, but also vulnerable. Oh, and drunk.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:32 PM, Dec 15th, 2013 via Twitter Web Client)

“Nothing is written.”- Lawrence of Arabia. Thanks for everything, Peter O’Toole. RIP.

Is journalism not a career? amzn.com/k/mT1V0DcaSQ2O… “Journalism is not a career,” a seasoned reporter tells the central character, wh…

via Kindle

Aide to drunk driving-friendly House Democrat kills woman in drunk driving accident dailycaller.com/2013/12/11/aid… via @DailyCaller