March 5th, 2014

@AdamBaldwin let’s hang out soon. Thanks for the photo.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AdamBaldwin

politico is the one who moved troops into Crimea — but to Republicans,@BarackObamaa is the one to blame.politi.co/1cDypcbV

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:42 PM, Mar 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

FDRLST Why Lent Should Matter to Everyone fdrl.st/e2

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 8:42 PM, Mar 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

ReenaRachel Ash Wednesday selfies are so tacky. I doubt Jesus resurrected on Easter with the intention of you starting lent with a hash tag.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:15 PM, Mar 5th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Welcome to married life, gays! RT Same-sex couples to face tax nightmares link.kdvr.com/1casWP9

I don’t really care about Adegbile’s defense of a disgusting cop killer. I do care about Adegbile’s support of racial preferences.

ShannonBream Widow MaureenFaulkner on Adegbile vote:”I am especially grateful to the Democrats who broke ranks and had the courage to do the right thing”

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 1:48 PM, Mar 5th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

I’m so happy that racist Debo Adegbile was defeated today. I had nothing to do with it though I wish I had.

irishspy Did Obama know the CIA was spying on the Senate Intel Committee? wp.me/pqXLW-4Z7

via WordPress.com (retweeted on 1:35 PM, Mar 5th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

‘Putin has been on the road, selling his views on foreign policy… he pays attention to where opinion is going,’ - Sen. Chuck Hagel in ’01

If you want to know what’s actually going on with the & Lois Lerner, read my book The Truth about IRS Scandals.

DLoesch Lois Lerner should be in a jail cell.

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 9:03 AM, Mar 5th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Sensenbrenner on Camera Denies Text of Own Voter Law natl.re/1ct9D41 via @NRO