March 14th, 2014

@hannahjamaludin Do you believe that’s the real list? I sure don’t.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ratchetaylor

@intz3007 Yeah, I don’t really believe that’s the real list.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to intz3007

@kjai87 I don’t think they released everything on it. I could be wrong. I want everything.

@Jenevyy I mean the real list, not the list that’s public.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Jenevyy

If you want to find , create a bounty that people can donate to for each passenger. Hijackers will sell each other out as price climbs

sebytfc That plane was hijacked and they reckon it might be in Kazakhstan. The Internet opens Photoshop and downloads a pic of Borat…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:45 PM, Mar 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

fareezakmal We need Liam Neeson in that plane right now :(

via Robird for Android (retweeted on 11:44 PM, Mar 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

If Malaysian PM really wants to find , they should release the names of everyone aboard. Let the Internet do its magic.

Mark my words: whoever took the plane has a beef with Chinese policy.

Seeing as I predicted the plane was hijacked, I’d like to offer another prediction. It was stolen by Central Asian Muslims in retaliation.

Refer all questions to the “media center”? How delightfully Orwellianly named. Here we call it the spin room.

It’s a shame that there weren’t WMD on . Only then could we get regime change in .

It’s statistically easier to find a needle in a haystack than to find a plane in that large an area.

unlede Malaysia PM: last contact was either btwn Kazakhstan and Thailand or btwn Indonesia and Southern Indian Ocean. Impossible large area

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:33 PM, Mar 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@jaycutlersux @lenadunham You can train a dolphin to do tricks and defuse bombs and stuff. Sharpton, not so much.

A little history lesson: is so anti-Chinese that they essentially let Chinese-majority Singapore secede.

@jaycutlersux You are such a speciest. Why you have to compare such a noble animal to that fraud?

Wow, Malaysian PM speaks better English than Al Sharpton.

Disappointed that Malay PM doesn’t say, “let me be clear.”

Dear Malay PM, I don’t care about how many countries y’all got helping you. I care if you found the plane or not.

@Nickidewbear neocons aren’t conservative; they are Wilsonian liberals.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Nickidewbear

Notice how Malay PM doesn’t need no stinking teleprompter.

Is it time to invade Malaysia yet, John McCain? We need to find .

@thina81 “Najib’s new Cabinet features familiar faces, fewer Chinese,” from the Strait Times, May 16, 2013.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to thina81

Israelis not allowed to enter Malaysia & Chinese need not apply to college. No wonder Malay PM Najib Razak’s govt. is incompetent.

@BeccaJLower @BobWoodruff I have an unfair advantage. My wife is Indonesian and so you know, I actually know something about Malaysia.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BeccaJLower

Malay PM cut number of Chinese ministers from 15 to 2. Generally not a good idea to keep smart Chinese out of your country.

CBJapan1 @ChuckCJohnson Malaysia has a kind of apartheid system of Malay first policy.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:11 PM, Mar 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@uzair_othman O really? So you support the quotas that keep Chinese & Indians out of Malaysia’s top colleges?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to uzair_othman

@BeccaJLower @BobWoodruff Because we have racist anti-Chinese laws in this country too. We call it “affirmative action.”

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BeccaJLower

I just want to thank my neocon friends for not calling for invading Malaysia yet over missing . Commendable restraint, guys.

Just so you know, Malay PM Najib Razak is a famously racist pol. He maintained Malaysia’s anti-Chinese, anti-meritocracy laws.

@QueenSincic I made it about the lack of courage of the American press.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to QueenSincic

American media complaining that they aren’t allowed to ask Malay PM questions during presser. When did they ask questions of Obama?

jerrigirl Apparently they’ve lost the Malaysian Prime Minister too.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 10:55 PM, Mar 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

hijacked. coup. Crimea annexed. God, Tom Clancy, stop writing the plot to reality. You’re supposed to enjoy heaven.

Having known a few Malaysians in my day, I’m not at all surprised that the president has taken an hour to show up to the presser.

gopfashionista Buzzfeed is so white.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:31 PM, Mar 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

I predicted that the was hijacked. Still holding out for aliens.

YahooSG “Hijacking no longer a theory… It is conclusive”, says official. More on sg.yahoo.com pic.twitter.com/z5FXeUlwAz

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:08 PM, Mar 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

PoliticaILine It is going to be funny in 30 years when Single Payer is being pushed and Republicans are forced to defend “free market option” Obamacare

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:21 PM, Mar 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)