March 19th, 2014

@ryanjreilly @BuzzFeedBen Yeah I apologized for getting that wrong. It happens. When does HuffPo or BuzzFeed apologize for getting it wrong?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ryanjreilly

cjciaramella @ryanjreilly @BuzzFeedBen An FDL article citing Charles Johnson is everything I’ve ever wanted from a hate-read.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:44 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

FBillMcMorris Rich to see reporters who tweeted an Esquire article that began with “Blow Me” yesterday offended by sexualized tweets

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:26 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

“So it is said that if you know others and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a thousand battles.” — Master Sun Tzu

dmartosko Rand Paul at Berkeley: US intelligence agencies are ‘drunk with power’ dailym.ai/1nFuq95 via @MailOnline

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 10:54 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Lol. I was never “an intern for Eli Lake”. RT theplazz.com/tweet/jpodhore…

dcbigjohn Listen, the Bildenbergs are behind this missing plane situation. Them and @BuzzFeedBen and @RosieGray’s dads.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:33 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@DinaFraioli @TheRickWilson you are welcome. I would have liked President Giuliani, too. Syria war was stopped thanks to me and Putin.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DinaFraioli

@TheRickWilson Says a leader of the moderate faction of the GOP.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheRickWilson

@stevenjhsieh @DanSWright What credibility issues? I’ve won awards 4 my work. I should have sent Rosie Gray a fruit basket 4 her hit piece.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stevenjhsieh

ijrule @ChuckCJohnson @RosieGray I dream of racial equally…Where you can call out a corrupt President & not be called a “racist” cause he’s black

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:28 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

The brilliant Mart Laar gives sound advise re: Russia RT Mart Laar: Russia-Georgia war – 10 lessons for Estonibit.ly/163MyjTzK

@RyanLGustafson So you think it’s ok for a reporter to sleep with her sources?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to RyanLGustafson

@RyanLGustafson Sure, but I wouldn’t have written it if it weren’t true.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to RyanLGustafson

@RyanLGustafson actually she does get a lot of her stories because they are dating. Eli Lake did it with his last girlfriend, too.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to RyanLGustafson

@RyanLGustafson The actor or the black guy who made up stories?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to RyanLGustafson

I dream of real gender equality… where you can call out a corrupt reporter & not get called a “sexist” because she’s a chick.

I don’t care who Rosie Gray is screwing. I care that she’s not disclosing an impropriate relationship that would get others fired.

BenHowe And @ryanjreilly here’s an article about your writer suggesting @DLoesch should get raped: townhall.com/tipsheet/katie… @RosieGray

via Mobile Web (M5) (retweeted on 7:14 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

included, apparently. RT Robin Wright says DC reporters sleep with sources just like in ‘House of Cards’ dailycaller.com/2014/02/20/rob…

I’m disappointed that Patrick Howley decided to shut down his Twitter account. We all know he said it.

L.A. Times fires journalist for sleeping with sources. BuzzFeed, instead, cries sexism. This is why BuzzFeed isn’t taken seriously.

@mckaycoppins @DanSWright I’m enjoying BuzzFeed go crazy, especially when they went after me for disclosure. It goes both ways, guys.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to mckaycoppins

DanSWright Dear @BuzzFeedBen where is my apology for this tweet? Asshole guy? Come on. pic.twitter.com/mhjJGJ7abG

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:54 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@MiriamElder @RosieGray @DanSWright Phone me when Rosie Gray stops a war with Syria.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to MiriamElder

ryanjreilly The tweets that will hopefully haunt @PatrickHowleyDC for awhile. Team @RosieGray, obviously. pic.twitter.com/NFb5t75NAB

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:09 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

RosieGray embarrassing, but jacob lusk’s “you’re all i need to get by” performance on american idol is something i now watch to “pump myself up.”

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:06 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Erik_Larsen Lonegan supporters are upset after discovering that candidates are not permitted to speak tonight. pic.twitter.com/6ABdMEhvMa

via iOS (retweeted on 4:00 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

For the record: I hate Max Blumenthal but I still think Rosie Gray & Eli Lake are hacks. This is apparently a nuanced perspective. So be it.

WasAlRahman Turns out @RosieGray’s father is a wacko who authored a book fantasizing in the destruction of Islam. news.firedoglake.com/2014/03/19/buz…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:45 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Attention: when someone disagrees with you or exposes you, it doesn’t follow that they are sexist, racist, or anti-Semitic.

RosieGray +1 RT @hunterw: Rosie’s dad is a cool dude RT @RosieGray you should check out the series my dad writes chetthedog.com

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:42 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DanSWright Let me help everyone, having sex with someone is not “sexism.” Check it out dictionary.reference.com/browse/sexism

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:41 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Say isn’t it against the policy of BuzzFeed & Daily Beast to have an undisclosed relationship with sources? If not, why not?

DanSWright BREAKING RT @washingtonpost Editorial: Egypt shows no sign of turning toward democracy wapo.st/1eix3r8

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:24 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

RepStones @EliLake failure? Did @DanSWright wave pom-poms for an aggressive war involving imaginary WMD’s, resulting in deaths of 100s of thousands?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:23 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Daniel Wright must have really touched a nerve when he exposed BuzzFeed’s odd backstory.

In fairness, we don’t know if Lake pumps stories into Gray or if she has to work for them.

Why is it sexist to point out that two reporters are dating?

Anyone who refuses to help children master English is guilty of making them second class citizens.

SnakebiteJones Just ordered 6 more copies of The Truth About the IRS Scandals by @ChuckCJohnson. Ppl love this primer: amazon.com/dp/1594037442/… via @amazon

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 12:38 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

gerfingerpoken @ChuckCJohnson 5879(IBD) Obama Surgeon General Pick Vivek Murthy Gun-Grabbing Radical ow.ly/umPZp

via TweetAdder v4 (retweeted on 12:38 PM, Mar 19th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)