March 21st, 2014

I am looking for a husband for a hot, smart, professional Asian woman in the Los Angeles area. Interested parties inquire through DM.

SnakebiteJones My latest order of ‘The Truth About the IRS Scandals’ by @ChuckCJohnson arrived. pic.twitter.com/MkrubYZjgS

via iOS (retweeted on 8:12 PM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for Websites)

@JillDLawrence @GlennKesslerWP @tedcruz Kind of dishonest not to include millionaires when Cruz was talking about millionaires.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JillDLawrence

Beijing hotel staff “fed up” with Obamas in $8,350 PER NIGHT suite dailym.ai/1nKKXZl via @MailOnline

Love how Eli Lake retweets his ex-gf saying that I peddle oppo when he’s repeatedly peddled & received oppo to others.

@alanagoodman @EliLake And I’ve never peddled “crappy oppo.” I’ve got the good stuff and I don’t peddle it.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to alanagoodman

@alanagoodman @EliLake Says the gal who works for the Free Beacon. By the way, your friends told me this, so might want to check with them.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to alanagoodman

@Scott_Vining @instapundit the ny-Dc journo crowd think they are center of universe but are far from moral center of the people.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ChuckCJohnson

@Scott_Vining @instapundit the problem is that too many journalists give a fuck what powerful people think and not enough what citizens do.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Scott_Vining

Scott_Vining @ChuckCJohnson @instapundit The problem is that they’re no longer the Press but are Propagandist of the ruling elite. Just lke TASS in USSR

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 2:01 PM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Daniel_Zappala But Citizens United said independent expenditures “do not give rise to corruption or the appearance of corruption.” goo.gl/Ph5kJ1

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:03 PM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@redstateAG @Bencjacobs He’s upset because I pointed out that one of his colleagues is inappropriately giving his material to his girlfriend

via Twitter Web Client in reply to redstateAG

Bencjacobs @ChuckCJohnson Pssst. Don’t hold your breath on doing it again

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:23 PM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@Bencjacobs Pssst. I’m not planning on it, though what my science reporting has to do with my political reporting I haven’t the foggiest.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Bencjacobs

@Bencjacobs Psst.. You are aware that I have written for Daily Beast right?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Bencjacobs

Bencjacobs @ChuckCJohnson @SonnyBunch @RosieGray But best of luck, I’m sure if you work hard enough you can actually become a journalist one day

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:13 PM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@Bencjacobs @SonnyBunch @RosieGray Look, I was retaliated against because of my Syria-WSJ expose. We all know it.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Bencjacobs

@Bencjacobs @SonnyBunch @RosieGray I’m not proud of the Kirkpatrick piece—autism makes it hard to see parody—and apologized for it.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Bencjacobs

@Bencjacobs @SonnyBunch @RosieGray Oh, and Booker says he moved. Really? While he was in California in campaign? Why were there no vans?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ChuckCJohnson

@Bencjacobs @SonnyBunch @RosieGray “Cory Booker told me he lived here so I believe him.” Really? Been there? Talked to people?

via Twitter for Websites in reply to Bencjacobs

@Bencjacobs @SonnyBunch @RosieGray What of it? I’m proud of the story I did and stand by it. I’m sorry Rosie decided to do Booker’s PR.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Bencjacobs

If you can’t explain punctuated equilibrium and the genetic lamarckian algorithm, shut up about evolution.

@EliLake I never said I was. I worked for Seth Lipsky. And no, it isn’t. Not at all. Just like with your last girlfriend.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to EliLake

AlyssaRosenberg What happened to Rosie Gray is basically what happened to Zoe Barnes, Ida Horowicz, and Quinn Perkins:wapo.st/OEMqRo

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:46 AM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@AlyssaRosenberg Just for the record I knew about Gray’s inappropriate relationship with Lake long before I fell in love with Kevin Spacey.

This is hilarious. I was commenting on Gray’s ethics RT How ‘House Of Cards’ fantasies make Washington harder 4 women wapo.st/1jgZypf

2014 is the year the GOP establishment empire struck back (Cotton, etc.) but return of the Cruz is coming in 2016…

2014 is shaping up to be the year the RINOs struck back.

Boy, do I love RINO hunting in the morning. I’m the Ernest Hemingway of the internet safari.

@jordandberry I have something that may interest you.

Sharyl Attkisson: There Is Coordination Between Reporters And Politicians « CBS Philly cbsloc.al/1kQ24Et

@goodnewsgoddess @morgenr By the way, Laura Bush didn’t travel as often as Michelle Obama.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to goodnewsgoddess

@Rojowo @morgenr Ah but some sacrifices must be larger… the rich, white people, etc.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Rojowo

@goodnewsgoddess @morgenr sure. I gave three speeches about it at Claremont McKenna College.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to goodnewsgoddess

morgenr Don’t forget: protection of civilian populations was NATO’s pretense for the overthrow of the Libyan gov’t

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:47 AM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

morgenr Reporter who said Putin would never invade… world.time.com/2014/02/25/rus…

Now says Putin has already lost.
world.time.com/2014/03/03/put…

marta_tweet Brilliant. Russian Matryoshka dolls decked out as “unidentified self defense forces” in pic.twitter.com/9udiiPVact h/t @astroehlein

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:46 AM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

morgenr Apparently Mrs. Obama is staying in an $8,000/day Presidential Suite in Beijing. For the middle class.
news.ifeng.com/mainland/speci…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:45 AM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

morgenr Hmm, the First Lady wore red to a meeting with the President & head of the Communist Party in China. pic.twitter.com/s7PYZkH4jF

@johnjcook why not leave as gift for replacement?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to johnjcook

johnjcook cleaning out my desk at gawker pic.twitter.com/NmBPY4lBc0

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:44 AM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

mariasacchetti BREAKING: FBI AND Fla. prosecutor clear agent in shooting of Tsarnaev friend Ibragim Todashev, official says b.globe.com/1mkZkSz

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:44 AM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

lamJimCarrey If strippers are now called exotic dancers then drug dealers should be called exotic pharmacist.

via GrabInbox (retweeted on 8:41 AM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Ugarles Slate’s pharmacist pay article is a master class in leaving out the important stuff.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:40 AM, Mar 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)