April 25th, 2014

Bigotry at the Ath: A Response to the CMC Forum | Claremont Independent claremontindependent.com/bigotry-at-the… via @[twitter]

JustBeFreeNow14 IRS officials were aware its agents were targeting the in 2011. If this doesn’t meet the definition of , nothing does

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:17 PM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Much to recommend about Texas…

There is only one thing can do to expiate the sin of raaaacism. He must do the

CityJournal Democrats v. Unions? bit.ly/1jNxatw

via Sprout Social (retweeted on 8:27 PM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JoAnneMoretti said bad words. BLM actually killed a black man recently for behaving strangely:fox5vegas.com/story/24779967… & youtube.com/watch?v=qArk6h…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:02 PM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

drginaloudon Black Bus: youtu.be/HZilLTQ0h3Q?a via @YouTube

via Google (retweeted on 7:59 PM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

When was the last time you read Time Magazine and weren’t at the dentist? So why do you care that Beyonce is in the cover?

Free Michael Grimm. Free speech is not a crime.

Olivianuzzi @thedailybeast personally, my cable bill is usually 2-3x the price it should be because I don’t know how to pay bills on time.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:43 PM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Fenway_Nation Oh wow….a congressman being investigated by the Feds just in time for the mid-terms. I’m sure this is totally not political

Isn’t it kind of cruel to ask Obama if he would save Putin from drowning in S. Korea when tens of Koreans died from drowning?

I’m going to be speaking on & scandals in Texarkana, TX.

Isn’t it insensitive to ask Obama if he would save Putin from drowning in South Korea after all the Korean kids just drowned?

VA scandal shows why government management of hospitals always leads to death panels.

@kathleenbreit I don’t know. @gavinmcinnes what say you?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to kathleenbreit

John Boehner needs to step down for the good of the party.

mrmikejohnson @ChuckCJohnson @JamesOKeefeIII Did the @nytimes do what NBC did with the George Zimmerman tapes?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:25 PM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@Gavin_McInnes when was Allen West shot at by the Ruskies?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Gavin_McInnes

Gavin McInnes writes on drugs. Read it. takimag.com/article/fourte…

Gavin_McInnes “Unless you have been shot at by Russia, shut your mouth, hashtags are hell.” -Allen West

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:36 PM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Every American should watch ’s speech.

@YodaDog1 your mandatory sensitivity training begins now

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to YodaDog1

@YodaDog1 judging my race by my picture is racist, bro

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to YodaDog1

@YodaDog1 yeah he’s a baller. Love the profiling bro

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to YodaDog1

@YodaDog1 if you judge a man by his profile…

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to YodaDog1

@YodaDog1 I am African american. Got my DNA test to prove it.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to YodaDog1

jtestg33k @ChuckCJohnson @JamesOKeefeIII Nobody saw what Bundy said about Watts riots Everyone, D & R, screamed racist before trying to understand wtf

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:48 AM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@YodaDog1 Oh, I’m too busy warring on women to like them

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to YodaDog1

@OrangePuck @vancitydan sorry you don’t get the joke. Learning is hard. core

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ChuckCJohnson

@YodaDog1 I’m so racist. I have to get my dry cleaning from the Klan

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to YodaDog1

charlescwcooke Chris Cox currently lionizing those who led the successful Colorado recall effort last year.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 10:16 AM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Amazing to me how cowed people have been by govt’s response to and his cows

DanSWright What could go wrong? RT @EliClifton Congressional candidate’s two-state solution: A ‘New Israel’ in Texas bit.ly/1mLSrKs

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:14 AM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@vancitydan @OrangePuck I’m happy to chat about the Kochs funding me. If you are going 2 accuse me of being a Koch whore I might as well try

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to vancitydan

@HedgeFundOfOne @TeaPartyExpress yes because the left controls our minds. We live in the world they created

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to HedgeFundOfOne

@TheRoops maybe we should let the market decide it, not bureaucrats. Maybe we should pump American and Canadian and Mexican oil

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheRoops

@TheRoops where is the evidence he doesn’t support or respect blacks? Other than inelegant comparison?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheRoops

@TheRoops maybe we should pump oil elsewhere… Break the cartel

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheRoops

@JamesOKeefeIII looks like tape was “selectively edited” by New York Times.

was pointing out that family matters more than government. Listen to the full hour. Don’t be a sheep.

@TheRoops why do you act like a give a damn about George Bush?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheRoops

I listened to all of hour of . I still support him. He refers to blacks & Mexicans as “our brothers.” Definitely not a racist.

I’m here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana talking Coolidge & IRS scandals with @TeaPartyExpress. Come say hi.

ZanP Drama,Intrigue,SCANDALS, The Truth about the IRS! Its true its true! @ChuckCJohnson amazon.com/Truth-About-Sc…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:19 AM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Surabees “I would love to get into a physical altercation with Justin Bieber.” - @justingpetty @TaylorBudowich @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:11 AM, Apr 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)