May 10th, 2014

Is there a good book on drones that you recommend?

CMForUSSenate Thad Cochran stated “it is a waste of time” to fight against Obamacare. pic.twitter.com/Q9Mw31sQ46

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:37 PM, May 10th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

RAVerBruggen Anthropologist Gregory Cochran raises some issues with A Troublesome Inheritance: wp.me/p1NBEX-rO via @wordpressdotcom

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 11:36 PM, May 10th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

kerpen What IS this spoof? From Begich? Treadwell? Dan Sullivan: Only Fate: youtu.be/VzijdxM1W_I via @YouTube

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 11:23 PM, May 10th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Let’s hear it for awesome mother-in-laws. I love you, Ming.

@Gus_807 And I nearly ran over ten pedestrians when they were walking on the side walk.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Gus_807

The FAA’s self-serving announcement that a drone NEARLY collided with a plane should be seen as the power grab that it is.

I don’t really believe that a drone nearly collided with an airplane.

ChiefDave “It is necessary for us to learn from others’ mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself.” - Hyman Rickover,

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 10:42 PM, May 10th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Just like Saddam Hussein’s al Qaeda connection… MT Boko Haram’s Bin Laden Connection thebea.st/1uLGUNm via @EliLake

Sorry but I don’t believe a filmmaker’s free speech caused attack anymore than I believe wearing a short skirt causes rape.

If Democrats want to “fix” Obamacare why haven’t any introduced legislation to fix parts of it?

Well, both my Pope and my would have been president both said something communist this week…

DRUDGE_REPORT UPDATE: Drone Almost Hit Airliner Over Florida… drudge.tw/Qtm9pq

via Drudge (retweeted on 8:19 PM, May 10th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

FLActivist For every “terrorist” killed by US drone strike, between 10-50 innocent civilians are killed. policymic.com/articles/24164… pic.twitter.com/q6Oe1YTsu0

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:18 PM, May 10th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

The more I see how wonderfully strange so much of this country is, the more convinced I am that one-size fits all rules aren’t going to work

I’m so happy I spent all that money on Uber this weekend now that I know its CEO loves Ayn Rand.