July 1st, 2014

Paid liar Jordan Russell threats me w/ lawsuit; I say ‘bring it on b*tches’ to @mboyle1 breitbart.com/Big-Government… pic.twitter.com/JVpn8iqVnK

Note how Mississippi media is describing me as a “blogger.” This is to deny me protections as a journalist. wtok.com/news/headlines…

STKnutsen @ChuckCJohnson Guess which Rev is on the Board of a Soros-funded, Pro-Palestinian organization?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:41 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for Websites)

Mississippi… I am telling you, you must follow @STKnutsen. She is a researcher of extreme fame.

@AlexPappas fell hard for establishment line. Didn’t interview me. Shame. RT
dailycaller.com/2014/07/01/coc…

Possible explanations I can think of distnce themselves from the cellphone or as a show of intimidation to put that out in the open.

Why did the Cochran campaign put Rev. Fielder’s wife’s phone number on that receipt by the way?

jacktown601 Important consultations underway regarding US Senate race in MS. Under discussion is the definition of values. pic.twitter.com/q50rvtDgqF

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:05 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@Karey1975 @marklevinshow @HenryBarbour Yes, I sent it to him. It was a NR story. Citizens for Progress.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Karey1975

@Karey1975 @marklevinshow @HenryBarbour It’s not liberals; it’s Barbours behind racist radio ads, robocalls. I saw NRO story, too.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Karey1975

gary4205 @ChuckCJohnson Stevens is the Romney dirtbag that ran an all out assault on Governor Palin hoping to hurt her as a candidate against Willard

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:43 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

“Say my name,” media stealing my stories. Yes, I posted Destiny’s Child. What of it? youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6M…

CitadelTheonomy @DostoevskyShade @ChuckCJohnson @jlrussell31 Uh oh! Clear FEC violation there. They’ve stepped in it again!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:41 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@Karey1975 @marklevinshow @HenryBarbour Girl, you’re wrong. That FEC group was a Barbour front.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Karey1975

Karey1975 @ChuckCJohnson I had the article. @marklevinshow posted it. @HenryBarbour

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:39 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

DostoevskyShade .@ChuckCJohnson @jlrussell31 You know Charles, I looked at the FEC reports, strange that there weren’t that many listed. Hmmm.

What I want to tell media that steals my stories and won’t say my name. youtube.com/watch?v=fHKrCs…

Pete “the Cheat” Perry once testified about voter fraud. Did he get ideas? mississippipep.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/pet…

Hey where’s the yellow carbon copy of this receipt? pic.twitter.com/aQO8pYcIVW

Hey @HenryBarbour: you were already busted for racist robocalls and flyers. Want to confess to the radio ads now???

Rev Fielder is not the first vote-buying source. He has confirmed what @RickeyCole publicly alleged. pic.twitter.com/KXsUpaetVO

If these people were employees working for the campaign, why no payroll tax withheld @jlrussell31? pic.twitter.com/lrdKw3Qk6f

So @jlrussell31, the next FEC report will show thousands of “workers” making $25 cash each? pic.twitter.com/7eKUgz7oZi

charlescwcooke When you criticize the court for the outcome, rather than the logic, of its ruling, you’re admitting you want it to be another legislature.

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 10:28 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@RickeyCole said Barbour Super PAC was running street money 2 Scooby Doo. Cochran campaign involvement would be illegal coordination.

Cochran paid thousands of “campaign workers” $25 cash? No payroll tax? Income tax? W2s? pic.twitter.com/2IX950R5L3

Is this $25-cash-in-envelopes for thousands of “canvassers” legal, @jlrussell31? pic.twitter.com/MYTrslbYzg

You ask Perry what those super-secret get-out-the-vote activities were yet, @GeoffPender? clarionledger.com/story/news/201… pic.twitter.com/2Nk4iyBIMM

The_NeoKong Hey @ChuckCJohnson I just heard something on @FoxNews that you told us two days ago.
Funny thing was they never mentioned your name.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:11 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Pete the “Drunken Cheat” Perry doesn’t understand conflict of interests… Um… why was he running this? pic.twitter.com/V9zlAgE0id

UK_Skip Muhahahhahahaha… “Trust me.” Muhahahahaha @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:03 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

When Romney campaign loser Stuart Stevens calls me a “fringe blogger” is he saying I write about bangs?

Stuart Stevens called me a “fringe blogger” 2night. Odd, he’s praised my journalist work in the past. DMed with me. Should I publish?

@moxdotcom @ainsleyearhardt She’s a big girl; I’m a big boy. I like her work. Let’s all be friends.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to moxdotcom

@moxdotcom I hear you, I hear you. But the sexist/racist/homophobic card is maxed out.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to moxdotcom

Russell: “We paid a lot of people a lot of cash to do a lot of things but none of those things was voting. Trust me.”

LPPSusie @ChuckCJohnson @ainsleyearhardt I love her too, but that was a “whopper”. They’ll get it right NEXT time :)

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:48 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

mboyle1 FNC Report: Haley Barbour Tied to Race-Baiting, Anti-Tea Party Radio Ads in MS bit.ly/1o5Y1nW via @BreitbartNews

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 9:48 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

BruceNV @ChuckCJohnson Has @stuartpstevens WON anything as a “campaign manager”?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:48 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Notice how Romney’s loser campaign manager Stuart Stevens has blocked me and is getting no retweets. twitter.com/stuartpstevens…

I love beautiful women on FOX talking my stories but @ainsleyearhardt, honey Cochran did not win by 25k votes. breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2…

mfrass You have to follow @ChuckCJohnson. &TakingNames

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:42 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

CitadelTheonomy @ChuckCJohnson Breitbart headlining @HaleyBarbour ‘s involvement in all this. breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2… FNC all over this. LOVE IT!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:41 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@BarryRome Don’t worry. I won’t be. I had had one.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BarryRome

Aaron_RS The treas. of the PAC being looked at by in talking about dirty races. onlinemadison.com/main.asp?Secti… pic.twitter.com/bAvADNUtGk

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:41 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

KLSouth MT @marymauldin: @ChuckCJohnson: REPORT from credible source:
Cochran is planning to resign if a special election is called..

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:39 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Sleevetalkshow RT @ChuckCJohnson Ok, you asked nicely. (@SenThadCochran) camp offered McDaniel (@MSGOP) chair Joe Nosef’s job!

via Facebook (retweeted on 9:39 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

willstauff If @stuartpstevens cries in a forest errr I mean twitter does anyone hear him or give 2 shits? @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:38 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

travelinchick @greybeard411 @willstauff @ChuckCJohnson not surprised when this much money and power are at stake

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:38 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

kerpen Fox is reporting on air that the fake unregistered group “Citizens for Progress” is connected to @HaleyBarbour? Would love to see the proof.

JonesRE3 @UriBlago Uri check out @ChuckCJohnson The man is all over this.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 9:37 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Failed consultant Stu Stevens is so dumb. Now he’s attacking me 4 launching my site. No wonder Romney lost. gotnews.com

willstauff There’s a tsunami of citizen soldier journalists coming Barbour & Thad so keep going after @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:34 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

UK_Skip So Mad Mayor’s hubby walked away free, right? Was he Fined or what? Recall, Dawg? @jzgeorge @dawgsmack @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:33 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Okay, I couldn’t wait either. Cochran campaign lies, shows 2 different receipts. pic.twitter.com/LXgguVn5Fe

I will post 2 photos that r really cool in like an hour & change, people. Let me treat my queen. I love my wife unlike your senator.

wgallamore @ChuckCJohnson mind the sneeze guard!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:40 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Guys going to be afk for a bit. Love my wife, gotta treat her to a nice chipotle dinner.

CarolVicic I hope @HaleyBarbour is having a nice evening. LOL! @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:37 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

sdonabedian7 @ChuckCJohnson By the way, great job. If I wasn’t bogged down by the bar exam I would lend a hand. Keep up the good work.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:30 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

sharynbovat @ChuckCJohnson taxpayer liability 3.4 Billion 4 failed EV nissanwhistleblower.com also Barbour used KATRINA $ in Ms Canton

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:29 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Ok, you asked nicely. Cochran camp offered McDaniel MSGOP chair Joe Nosef’s job!

sdonabedian7 @ChuckCJohnson Let me guess, Senator on deck, contingent on Cochran imploding.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:28 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

LPPSusie @ChuckCJohnson @seanhannity maybe Sean will correct that mistake

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:27 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

bradcooney1 @ChuckCJohnson @seanhannity he just said coming up stunning new developments in MS primary :)

Do you guys want to hear what position someone from Cochran campaign offered McDaniel? Oh it’s good…

bradcooney1 @ChuckCJohnson @seanhannity I heard he is going to talk about you tonight

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:25 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@SharylAttkisson is my girl. I would love to hang with her.

hapkidobigdad Must be tough be an endangered species, just you @SharylAttkisson and a few others last actual journalists in America @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 7:22 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Karey1975 @gabrieldmay @ChuckCJohnson @limitedintel Don’t fix it. Simply send a mailer to blacks stating Libs are racist. They vote in flocks.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:22 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

steelraptor2 @seanhannity @ChuckCJohnson Sean you should have credited Charles C. Johnson by name instead of ‘independent journalist’ re Cochran

Oh I know this annoys people but send me some research money. Because I am kicking ass. Gofundme.com/charlescjohnso…

HouseCracka “I don’t use Facebook that much it seems like a bunch of old people there” @ChuckCJohnson LOL!

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:18 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Strange isn’t this racist mailer by black pastor connected to Cochran… pic.twitter.com/mNZb45JPYE

@seanhannity has mentioned my name before. Did NRSC and Barbour get to him? What gives?

BenHowe Cochran camp: “this guy is a cheating lying scumbag that no one should trust.”

Question: “Did you hire him?”

Cochran camp: “Well, yes.”

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:15 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

steelraptor2 @seanhanniity @ChuckCJohnson Sean you should have credited Charles C. Johnson by name instead of ‘independent journalist’ re Cochran

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:15 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

gabrieldmay @limitedintel @ChuckCJohnson Oh i know my candidate very well.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:14 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

christianbriery Good coverage by @seanhannity on race stolen by @SenThadCochran. Original story broken by @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:14 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Kind of sad @seanhannity that you didn’t mention my name. I was on your show! Levin, Larson, Limbaugh, Breitbart, Red State did.

steelraptor2 @ChuckCJohnson @seanhannity Excuse me? The LEAST they could have done is mention your name! ‘Independent Journalist’? Please

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:13 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Gabby_Hoffman .@seanhannity discussing @ChuckCJohnson’s findings in MS right now. Big deal, folks. How about that for an “unknown” journalist?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:12 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

gabrieldmay @limitedintel @ChuckCJohnson No. because i’m focused on solving the race problem in 2014 not 1960.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:12 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Michael_S_Too . @seanhannity You should have @ChuckCJohnson to get the real scoop on what’s going on in

marymauldin HUGE! “@ChuckCJohnson: I’m both willing and able to help the FEC as it investigates the Barbour family. blogs.rollcall.com/moneyline/fec-…

jacktaskerpi @ChuckCJohnson I just checked your gofundme site for the first time in a while. Rock on man…gettin it done!

Gabby_Hoffman You don’t have to agree with someone’s tactics entirely. However, I can vouch for @ChuckCJohnson’s work. I’ve known him since his CMC days.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:11 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

marymauldin ❗️CORRUPT❗️”@sharynbovat: @ChuckCJohnson @clarionledger @TRex21 @Gannett the MSM is corrupt - surprised m.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:10 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Thank you, @seanhannity, for discussing my work. I’m happy to send you more.

CitadelTheonomy @ChuckCJohnson @Aaron_RS Hannity covering this now!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:08 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Cruzin_to_16 @ChuckCJohnson Just heard you on I donated today on got news.com Great idea! I’m n CentralMS if I can help.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 7:07 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

sharynbovat @HouseCracka @ChuckCJohnson I have TN network haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/2014/07/reader… Got word undercover agents have been kept busy By Barbour allies

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:00 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

HouseCracka “I don’t own a TV” @ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:57 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

gabrieldmay @ChuckCJohnson how stupid can @jlrussell31 be to threaten an esteemed journalist with a lawsuit? Apparently he’s never studied the 1st amnt

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:53 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

HouseCracka “Haley Barbour is acquiring Real Clear Politics”

“I have this from multiple sources”

@ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:50 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

HouseCracka All the Kennedy’s have criminal records! @ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:45 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

HouseCracka “this is not my first rodeo” @ChuckCJohnson

GotNews.com

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:45 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

HouseCracka@michellemalkin is one of the smartest people in the United States” @ChuckCJohnson Boom!

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:41 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

HouseCracka@twitter is going to be my biggest thing” Boom. @ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:39 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

kerpen @ChuckCJohnson This is really minor - couple small payments to their biggest vendors not matching in 24-hour reports and post-primary.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:31 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

RadioPatriot .@ChuckCJohnson will be on Andrea Shea King Radio show at 9:30p ET -listen online blogtalkradio.com/askshow/2014/0…

I’m on the air with @RadioPatriot right now.

REPORT from credible source: Cochran campaign offered a political patronage system to McDaniel.

Good thing I have a high IQ. Better thing I can type as fast as I can think.

informative9 TROUBLE Federal Election Commission ask @MSConsPAC for Additional Information to ow.ly/yG6JK @ChuckCJohnson @clarionledger

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:25 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

sharynbovat @ChuckCJohnson @clarionledger @TRex21 Clarion owned by @Gannett CEO Haley Barbour crony gets $46 million “if” fired in SEC statement

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:25 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

When Senator McDaniel’s is seated in DC, he will owe the Establishment GOP nothing.

Get excited, kids. I’m about to be joined by an amazing journalist who just discovered a huge fraud with .

Aftr @clarionledger writes wrong hitpiece against me I get reporter asking to write story. I think I’ll help. pic.twitter.com/ky9ydpzuUz

FEC seeks answers from pro-Cochran Super PAC. Don’t we all! RT blogs.rollcall.com/moneyline/fec-…

JohnPittmanHey @ChuckCJohnson Under MS Public Records Act emails to/from elected officials are public record. File a public record request?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:15 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

REPORT from credible source: Cochran is planning to resign if a special election is called..

Will Cochran’s campaign managr Kirk Sims comms w/ Madison Mayr Mary Hawkins Butler come out in Mayfield family’s wrongful death suit?

sharynbovat @IrishTea1 @HouseCracka @MSGOP @ChuckCJohnson I got emails showing Haley Barbour 2 EV fraud & this 2 pic.twitter.com/9CLKz2wtzB

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:11 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DostoevskyShade .@ChuckCJohnson If they can find 1000-1500 in absentee, I think they’ll have the numbers. Delta not reviewed yet either…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:10 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

MississippiMama @ChuckCJohnson I discussed the Crudup thing almost three weeks ago with a friend. It was an open secret here; nobody reported it.

via TweetCaster for iOS (retweeted on 6:09 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

mtranquilnight @ChuckCJohnson Let me know if you need legal council.. I know some stellar guys who’d probably do this case pro-bono. @jlrussell31

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:08 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

You know you’d like to see me run the Romney campaign against Obama. Stuart Stevens who?

HouseCracka BOOM!!!! >>>>>>

RT @ChuckCJohnson: 3300 fake votes already… less than half of counties counted. wjtv.com/story/25918381…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:07 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@daveweigel it’s okay. You did get a lot of play on my lack of satire skills.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to daveweigel

IrishTea1 Shockah!! RT @HouseCracka: Haley Barbour’s people blocking access to ballots in @MSGOP @ChuckCJohnson

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 6:03 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Thad’s comms guy @jlrussell31 is threatening me with a lawsuit. The other day he threatened me on DM. He’s a paper tiger.

@hal2012 just help with keeping up on who is sending me everything

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hal2012

Thad’s guy @jlrussell31 is a paid liar who sold out his father figure who mentored him after his dad killed himself. Sad.

HouseCracka More journalists should learn…..when you speak the truth you have nothing to fear.

GotNews.com
@ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:56 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka We need more Real Journalists who are not afraid to speak Truth to Power.

RT @Rugure89: @HouseCracka @ChuckCJohnson foxnews.com/opinion/2014/0…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:55 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka Reporters Get On This Now. Yes You. RT @Rugure89: @HouseCracka @ChuckCJohnson foxnews.com/opinion/2014/0…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:55 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

bradcooney1 That nobody journalist with a computer is on Lars Larson show right now lol. You know? Lars always has nobodies on his show @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:55 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

marymauldin ❗️”@informative9: The joke is on MS, so maybe comedian Ron White shld play movie roll as Haley Barbour @ChuckCJohnson pic.twitter.com/Cgrb4fklKk

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:55 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

The astro turfing is kind of sad if it weren’t obvious… @hermann_desiree

HouseCracka Listening to @ChuckCJohnson blowing it up on @LarsLarsonShow LIVE

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:46 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka Haley Barbour’s people blocking access to ballots in @MSGOP @ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:45 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka “I welcome their lawsuits” @ChuckCJohnson

Real Journalists are not afraid of the truth. Politicians are.

GotNews.com

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:44 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

STKnutsen @ChuckCJohnson I spent 10 yrs working with ministries, we had a saying… “Sometimes good people do bad things, sometimes bad people do.”

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 5:33 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

DonWiley4 @ChuckCJohnson Forbes, Slate

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:14 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

AnnLillianBond @ChuckCJohnson @Kimmy6Kim @daveweigel Coming from Weigel, it could have been a lot worse. He did report a few facts. Not bad. For Slate.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:13 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Red State, Dobbs, Breitbart…

AZConservative1 Sad that the Slate instead of conservative outlets reports the blockbuster most impartially. slate.com/articles/news_… @ChuckCJohnson

via TweetCaster for Android (retweeted on 4:57 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@daveweigel hates my guys & wrongly attributes something I found to someone else but this story is almost fair. Wow. slate.com/articles/news_…

Let me educate the people made at me about paying Rev. Fielder. Checkbook journalism has long, long history. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chequeboo…

daveweigel Chris McDaniel is trying to invalidate the runoff, and more conservatives are listening. slate.com/articles/news_…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:47 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Hey @daveweigel you have several errors in your story. Shall I go through them? I posted racist YouTube on Sunday, not election day.

OK, I need an intern or a volunteer. Any takers to help me on a project?

consmover @ChuckCJohnson He was quoting this article which sited you barbwire.com/2014/07/01/smo…

@ValentineShow

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:37 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@daveweigel Kim Wade didn’t find that photo. I did and sent it to him.

CindyLaMar @ChuckCJohnson I heard Hannity is carrying your MS story tonight.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:31 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Dave Weigel, writer of hit pieces against Charles C. Johnson, writes piece praising Charles C. Johnson slate.com/articles/news_…

novaculus @Powerscentral The probability of the Cochran camp suing @ChuckCJohnson & giving him the opportunity to conduct legal discovery is zero.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:24 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@consmover @ValentineShow He should have me on the show. I’m happy to do it.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to consmover

Coming soon… A tale of two pastors: Stevie Fielder vs. Barbour bought bishop Ronnie Crudup.

novaculus @profoundian Why didn’t @clarionledger @GeoffPender let @ChuckCJohnson respond to their hit piece featuring Cochran camp’s allegations?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:57 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

SnakebiteJones @ChuckCJohnson Santelli called for”Tea Party”in 02/09. TP organizations/ppl try to control us but we’re just individuals who love America.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:57 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

novaculus @profoundian @ChuckCJohnson The hit piece in the @clarionledger by @GeoffPender reads like a Cochran press release. Unconscionably one-sided

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:53 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

DostoevskyShade .@PaulPQuinn @ChuckCJohnson Well former GOP speaker pro tempore paid him as a “reverend”, so, there’s that.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:42 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@PaulPQuinn He’s identified in multiple places as reverend.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to PaulPQuinn

It’s pretty telling that liberals are siding with Cochran. Isn’t it? . Did they see the polling? talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/thad-…

TACTICS BACKFIRED. New poll shows Cochran and Childers even…Remember Barbour lie that McDaniel would lose? sunherald.com/2014/07/01/567…

USABillOfRights Ha!…You Got RUSH Behind You Now…..
@TriciaNC1 @ChuckCJohnson @rushlimbaugh pic.twitter.com/Ff9nmQkDrY

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:06 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

I went on the Tea Party Express tour for free. My wife is still mad about it.

In fact a prominent Tea Party lawyer is very cross with me for posting my gotnews.com story because it takes spotlight.

REPORTS that I have received $ from @FreedomWorks, @Madison_Project, @TeaPartyExpress, etc. 4 utter bullshi’t. pic.twitter.com/6KdrFFtZjd

Why didn’t you ask for a quote @GeoffPender when you went after my story? Are you a coward?

@Sipconservative @paulgalloshow LOL. I’m not crazy but I was told not to come there because of worries about my safety.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Sipconservative

@bradcooney1 @paulgalloshow I’m not in Mississippi for my own safety. At an undisclosed location.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to bradcooney1

@paulgalloshow is lying again. I’m happy 2 do a live radio debate with him. He just needs to apologize to Mom. pic.twitter.com/TBCUwnbqPc

@bradcooney1 @paulgalloshow @paulgalloshow I posted it earlier. He insulted my mother and I asked him to apologize first.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to bradcooney1

@paulgalloshow I asked you to apologize for insulting my mother. You attacked me. I’m not afraid of you.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to paulgalloshow

@bradcooney1 @paulgalloshow Looks like he’s a liar. I asked him to apologize for lying about my mother.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to bradcooney1

conserphilosofy @ChuckCJohnson This reaction was expected because the Cochran campaign operatives are proven liars.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:41 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

informative9 @ChuckCJohnson, your mother said “Quit thinking of being a MS liberal media star & get to work!” ;-) @paulgalloshow @UK_Skip @TRex21

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:25 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@paulgalloshow attacked my mom on his show & says I should apologize to her for being a ‘liar & inept’. Mom would laugh at you…

BeauJohnson4 @ChuckCJohnson there’s a reason @paulgalloshow isn’t on the national stage…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:20 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@EsotericCD Hey, dummie. I give disclosure before I go on the phone with anyone.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to EsotericCD

Radio host @paulgalloshow insults my mother on show, does it again in DM. Dumb. pic.twitter.com/Rv4PoK5mJK

@TRex21 @informative9 sure, but I’m not opposed to answering your questions here.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TRex21

To all reporters out there I record all my phone calls & will publish them after our interview. Anything you want to ask me you can ask here

HouseCracka Its never going to court. His witness list would scare the @MSGOP and @SenThadCochran and the @GOP @cjustinsanders @ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:08 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Cochran comms director… Russell: “Don’t trust the Reverend. He’s poor and black. But damn sure take his vote.”

@lachlan Thank you. It’s a big part of the reason I got married.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lachlan

dawgsmack @ChuckCJohnson @UK_Skip @paulgalloshow Call him by his real name, Paul Galtelli.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:40 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

HouseCracka @vibora_volando @ChuckCJohnson
Stopping Corruption Starts With Cleaning Up Our OWN Party First.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:39 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@lachlan No problem. We nerds gotta stick together.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lachlan

kerpen ! @ChuckCJohnson Are you saying @GeoffPender did not contact you?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:38 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@kerpen @GeoffPender Nope. Didn’t even bother. No emails, no cell, nothing.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to kerpen

@lachlan This is called a joke, Lachlan. I recommend you learn them. I had to.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lachlan

ctsa @ChuckCJohnson That’s the meeting where the Barbours try to figure out how to stuff the manure back into the horse. @scottienhughes

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:37 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

If Rev. Fielder isn’t credible now because of fraud allegations in 06, why is convicted felon David Clanton working w/ Cochran camp?

@BigTusks Maybe for redevelopment?

What a coincidence RT Media being kept out of GOP executive committee meeting@16WAPTNews @scottienhughes

ScottSimmonsNwz Media being kept out of GOP executive committee meeting@16WAPTNews @scottienhughes pic.twitter.com/V9GnIDtO3D

via iOS (retweeted on 12:34 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Oh, and Joe Nosef chair of , we’ll talk about how you threatened me on Twitter the other day. Or how Jordan Russell threatened me 2.

We’ve busted Barbours behind racist robo calls & ads, Cochran camp behind vote buying but sure go after the independent journalist.

The reason I had to go & create Gotnews.com was because the Barbour family is 1 of the most powerful families in America.

GOP MS House Speaker pro tempore hired Reverend Fielder in ’11 for getting out the vote. cottonmouthblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/ms-hou…

@HouseCracka @dtat720 @CEO2044 nothing. it’s just a stupid messaging thing.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HouseCracka

You establishment hacks do know that I’ve been threatened with lawsuits, death threats before, right? I planned on this.

USABillOfRights Forward To Mississippi @AGJimHood & See If He Does Right Thing @ChuckCJohnson
Massive Voter Fraud Cochran-McDaniel
gopusa.com/freshink/2014/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:26 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

bluemoonpottery @HouseCracka @ChuckCJohnson per the audio, they gave him 300 bucks…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 12:26 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

In normal journalism, you try to call someone before you write a hit piece, Clarion Ledger.

Oh, and Reverend Fielder also worked for the Meridian redevelopment agency in ’13. pic.twitter.com/6XgegpvMey

Reverend Fielder did get in trouble 2 fraud in ’06. Then he went 2 work 4 the House Speaker pro-Tempore in ’11 (1/2) cottonmouthblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/ms-hou…

ryan_hite Bad news for Cochran in —> via @ChuckCJohnson | Got News buff.ly/1o4vNKg

via Buffer (retweeted on 12:20 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Oh, how silly. You thought a lawsuit threat was going to intimidate me?

Cochran campaign is threatening me with a lawsuit just like all these other researchers & journalists. I can’t wait for deposition.

HouseCracka In your dreams. They don’t want this in court RT @CEO2044: @ChuckCJohnson um you’re about to be sued more than likely for libel and slander.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:16 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Aaron_RS Oh, this is interesting. Did Cochran just admit the Reverend was working with them? twitter.com/radamsWJTV/sta…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:15 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Come on, DC-NYC losers. I’ve gamed this one out.

TriciaNC1 @rushlimbaugh just mentioned @ChuckCJohnson’s story on Cochran’s Vote Buying. Air audio tomorrow.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:05 PM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Douglee65 @MSyallpolitics @ChuckCJohnson @CMForUSSenate Shocking, someone engaged in would be guilty of other fraud.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:53 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

OK, so Rev Fielder has gotten in trouble with the law b4 (so have Cochran staffers) but since then he’s gotten out the vote for GOP.

Cochran: “We gave him money, but not for that.” clarionledger.com/story/news/pol…

The time has come to talk about the Reverend Stevie Fielder. Ready?

gabrieldmay I hope @seanhannity picks up the new allegations in the Cochran vote buying scandal. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:42 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

DonTullos @ChuckCJohnson it’s spelled right in the email address Saleen or Saleem provided in the text msg.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:40 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@nick_alberino I mentioned I had difficulty with humor as all my friends know.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to nick_alberino

@nick_alberino I sent him an email reply. Do you want a copy?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to nick_alberino

HouseCracka @ChuckCJohnson Where can I get my GotNews.com “Establishment Slayer” t-shirt?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:26 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

informative9 @ChuckCJohnson @DailyCaller @daveweigel Inbox: “FreedomWorks Calls on US Attorney’s Offices, DoJ, FBI to Investigate Cochran Election Fraud

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:10 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Cat_5_Cane “Misspelled correctly” Glad to see you have a sense of humor -it’ll serve you well.. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:03 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

On the whole “Saleem” or “Saleen” thing… are all of the names in your phone misspelled correctly?

Sure, all of the DC-NYC media who told us this race was over have zero incentive to lie & downplay gotnews.com story.

@STKnutsen: @ChuckCJohnson … and I am not above a little shameless self promotion!

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to STKnutsen

Weigel posted this story he did on how my autism caused me to miss humor in a parody issue. He leaves out apology. slate.com/blogs/weigel/2…

UK_Skip Cochran camp wont be brave enough to reveal their phone records. Don’t count on it. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:46 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

STKnutsen @ChuckCJohnson Check out the latest post-stripper incarnation of ’s side biz, Avg Joe Ent— youtube.com/watch?v=su8M1w…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:27 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Kind of ridiculous that Lewis won’t mention my name. RT Allegations Of Vote Buying In Mississippi ..dailycaller.com/2014/07/01/all…ZC vi@DailyCallerer

willstauff @Aaron_RS God Bless Redstate for standing by @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:52 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@EsotericCD @zoeythegreat @BecketAdams researcher 2 Dershowitz. Keep trying to pull rank, though. I’m enjoying it. This is why lawyers suck

via Twitter Web Client in reply to EsotericCD

@EsotericCD @zoeythegreat @BecketAdams Actually, you don’t really know anything about me, do you? I’ve worked in a law office before.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to EsotericCD

SimonTemplarPV @westieTX @EWErickson @Aaron_RS @ChuckCJohnson @mboyle1 Hell hath no fury like a hooker unpaid

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:59 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@EsotericCD @zoeythegreat @BecketAdams when there is a special election, you’ll have to apologize

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to EsotericCD

@zoeythegreat @BecketAdams @EsotericCD Just gave the number to a real reporter. Happy to help show you guys are liars.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to zoeythegreat

Michael_J_New @ChuckCJohnson New Rasmussen Poll shows Sen. Cochran faring poorly with conservative voters in MS
nationalreview.com/corner/381673/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:53 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@EsotericCD @JonesRE3 I’m more than willing to provide cell of FBI agent.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to EsotericCD

@BecketAdams @EsotericCD Would you like the cell phone number of the FBI agent I spoke to for your reporting?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BecketAdams

@EsotericCD I’m enjoying this. You have no idea what you are talking about.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to EsotericCD

@EsotericCD I’m not pretending to be the FBI. Nice try, though.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to EsotericCD

There are lots of colorful people in Mississippi.

NYC_Infidel @ChuckCJohnson the record of incoming calls to Fielder should provide that info too

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:27 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Will the Cochran camp turn over phone records to prove the Reverend Fielder is lying?

blakespop @ChuckCJohnson so wait, you could’ve sold that info to FBI but chose not to?

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 8:12 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

MS talker @paulgalloshow is a coward. He’d rather sit back & mock me, insult my mother, etc., then debate me.

@RickeyCole I would love to chat with you if you have a moment

Will GOP senators vote to seat Cochran after gotnews.com investigation into vote buying?

You might be Cochran campaign if you attack Rev Fielder for past indiscretions but hire felons for operatives like David Clanton.

I told FBI agent that I paid for intel. He replied we do that too. Does the FBI practice checkbook journalism, too?

FBI agent on phone just asked me what I want 4 evidence I have presented. I said justice. He said 1st time journalist said that 2him.

dawgsmack @ChuckCJohnson @jlrussell31 You mean Neidermeyer? That’s my name for him.

via TweetCaster for Android (retweeted on 7:22 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JohnGort @frankcorder @jlrussell31 @ChuckCJohnson Thad people now calling Reverend Fielder a liar. Phone records are forever.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:21 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Why would I call Jackson FBI & offer evidence, testimony if I wasn’t sure of the charges I am making?

@tmg3112 Then why did they lie immediately and attack me?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to tmg3112

Aaron_RS @ChuckCJohnson Better, John Edwards… Look near the bottomcnn.com/2008/POLITICS/…AE

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:05 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Good work, @jlrussell31! You woke up and started lying right away.

Cochran campaign attacks me 4 paying 4 the Reverend Fielder’s time. I guess they ignore David Frost paid for Nixon tape interviews.

So all the “poll workers” who got the cash in envelopes paid income and payroll tax on it, right? You there Lois Lerner?

kcSnowWhite7 We are Central Cali neighbors @ChuckCJohnson! What can I do? w/mad skills () & a lot of spare time! !

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:39 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Josh_Painter .@CarlSmithJr @ChuckCJohnson Because well-funded orgs like MSNBC are the only reliable ones. Oh, wait…bit.ly/1qe9zZu,

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:37 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JebbYoung @ChuckCJohnson Charles, is that Saleem that Sen. Cochran is thanking in the politico article picture ?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:32 AM, Jul 1st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)