July 26th, 2014

NolteNC God was looking out for Israel. When America lost its mind & elected Jeremiah Wright Jr., Israel got Netanyahu.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:37 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

More Jonathan Gruber lying RT Media skip disclosure of paid Obamacare shill dailycaller.com/2013/11/04/med… via @DailyCaller

Media skip disclosure of paid Obamacare shill dailycaller.com/2013/11/04/med…

SimonTemplarPV @charlescwcooke @ChuckCJohnson @timb116 catch me on my primary handle - Green_Footballs

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:46 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

SimonTemplarPV @charlescwcooke @ChuckCJohnson @timb116 you’ve got it all wrong - I’M the Charles Johnson that doesn’t like black people. Can I help you?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:29 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Jonathan Gruber Defends Getting Paid to Shill for Obamacare “Technical A…: youtu.be/I7G7vVON2Uc via @YouTube

@charlescwcooke @timb116 Um… I don’t dislike black people. Awkward.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to charlescwcooke

This is pretty disgusting. Apparently McDaniel is a klansmen. pic.twitter.com/RI43tLhl4l

The reason that so much of Team Romney wants 2 run a “I Told You So” campaign in ’16 is that they were the ones who gave him such bad advice

elva_eubanks @sybilll @UK_Skip @DonTullos @HenryBarbour @ChuckCJohnson still holding out for Chris. that or I will need a bottle of Kendall Jackson.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:51 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Shaftan @ChuckCJohnson I became a pollster because Morris’s 1989 poll for a client of mine was fake and the data nowhere near reality.

via Mobile Web (M5) (retweeted on 8:49 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

ishapiro I don’t get the hubbub about @bennyjohnson. I mean, this is @BuzzFeed, which is clickbait listicles illustrated with cute pics.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:59 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@GPollowitz never studied dark matter. I remember the isaacson book saying it was higher. Hmmmm…

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to GPollowitz

@GPollowitz did he have that high an IQ? I read it was higher

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to GPollowitz

It’s always awkward when people say I’m dumb and I tell them my IQ score. Oh well.

DHub2012 @ChuckCJohnson You should change your name to Chuck B Free Johnson…just sayin’

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:35 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Stichtag Do Latino “Children” Ever Lie About Their Ages? Evidence from Baseball vdare.com/posts/do-latin… via @Steve_Sailer @vdare

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 6:31 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

I was told that by exposing a very problematic dissertation that I would have enemies on the well fed right. Good.

I am reading a dissertation written by one of the biggest frauds on the right. Any guesses as to who? Professors wanted to review it…

@HouseCracka @HouseCracka @carlokuhrt Indeed. Breaking a man’s will is the first part to breaking his body.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HouseCracka

@HouseCracka @carlokuhrt Those who knew him best apparently saw it coming, alas.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HouseCracka

Hmmm… I found this assessment about right. RT Every Ape for Himself takimag.com/article/every_…

HouseCracka Where is that police report on Mr Mayfield? Have they released it? @ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:45 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

chasboots @ChuckCJohnson Call it Minority Report.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:41 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Imagine how powerful a publication would be that hired all of the people fired for crime thought.

Many disgraceful churches have received millions in taxpayer $ to house illegal immigrants. The pharisees would be proud.

@JPFO_Liberty @allen1006 The world is a very dark place with monsters in it. I’m sorry that it came to that but sure it probably had to.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JPFO_Liberty

@JPFO_Liberty @allen1006 I probably would have shot her and not paid any mind what she was saying.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JPFO_Liberty

@JPFO_Liberty @allen1006 Not sure what I would have done in that situation. Recall that they had broken in before.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JPFO_Liberty

nypost “If the doctor did not utilize the firearm, he’d be dead today, and [so would] other people in that facility” nyp.st/UzbXxv

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 4:52 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

SallyLeMaster @ChuckCJohnson I can’t wait. I’m a big fan of Coolidge. I wrote a paper on him in college.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:46 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@RickAddante Pretty much exactly like modern America! Survivors betraying each other, too, of course.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to RickAddante

It frightens people when you say you don’t know something or you haven’t come to a conclusion yet in our information age. Do it more often.

ManhattanInst James Pierson kicks off our inaugural James Q. Wilson Lecture on , featuring Edward Glaeser pic.twitter.com/3v9tucNLtn

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:33 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

FestivalofIdeas Terence Kealey: Private sector should fund science research not government for healthier research culture telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/…

via iOS (retweeted on 2:31 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

nist Students can’t fly a drone in an open field? lnkd.in/bpfn-hX

via LinkedIn (retweeted on 2:27 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Cochran Campaign Manager, Staffer Busted in Illegal Vote Buying Operation shar.es/Lgo2S via @ShareThis

@jacktown601 @samrhall A “blogger” with more than double his followers & more journalism awards…

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jacktown601

jacktown601 @ChuckCJohnson But, but, but you’re just “a blogger” according to @samrhall

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:02 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Apparently I’m going to be on C-Span Book TV tomorrow talking and Coolidge… booktv.org/Program/16016/…

EagleForum RT @BookTV: Tomorrow @ 2p ET more @EagleForum @AnnCoulter @EmilyMiller @AndrewCMcCarthy @ChuckCJohnson ow.ly/zzXIm

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 1:51 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

The Walking Dead is the television show of our time. State of nature, politics in a tribal society, it’s all there youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9…

kerpen @hunterw He likes to think of it as a 1AM Saturday morning news dump. @ChuckCJohnson @BuzzFeedBen @bennyjohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:32 PM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

A free mind in the Internet age is a dangerous thing to waste.

SnakebiteJones @jmattbarber Love @AnnCoulter but she is just flat out uninformed on . She needs to talk to @ChuckCJohnson & gain insight.barbwirecom

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:34 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

BookTV Tomorrow @ 2p ET more @EagleForum @AnnCoulter @EmilyMiller @AndrewCMcCarthy @ChuckCJohnson ow.ly/zzXIm

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 11:33 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

johnramos91 @amandacarpenter @ChuckCJohnson nothin makes me happier than the exposure of frauds. @BuzzFeed is now w/o any journalistic integrity

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:10 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JPFO_Liberty Robber Shot After Yelling “Don’t Shoot Me, I’m Pregnant” Was Not Pregnant. buzzfeed.com/mbvd/californi… Thoughts on this?

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 11:10 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

hunterw .@BuzzFeedBen says decision to announce @bennyjohnson’s firing late last night wasn’t a Friday news dump businessinsider.com/buzzfeed-cans-…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:09 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

STERLINGMHOLMES Former BuzzFeed staffer apologizes after company announces he was fired over 41 instances of plagiarism - @Bennyift.tt/1ur2o4v

via IFTTT (retweeted on 11:09 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

BassAckwardsBHO .@KLSouth @RNC called me & I told them I was P.O.’d about & that I’ll donate to candidates of MY choosing. @ChuckCJohnson @GOP @NRSC

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:43 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JstJoan @KLSouth @ChuckCJohnson Mailed this back to @NRSC last week. cc: @NRCC @GOP @RNC @RememberMississippi pic.twitter.com/99OTfzyq8g

amandacarpenter Curious, is Buzzfeed going to go through ALL its content to make sure it’s all totally original now?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:37 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

MScoastrat @ChuckCJohnson @samrhall Doesn’t the new ACA require all services involving wages to 1099 everyone. How are they keeping up with this?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:35 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

ali Explain this to the black voter: Rand Paul opposes Civil Rights Act. Supports race-baiting mailers and lying to black voters.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:33 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

ali “Is @SenRandPaul a racist? Who knows.” Rand Paul approves of this message. Says it was okay to call racist in .

sharynbovat @willstauff @ChuckCJohnson @Shaftan Pls send me a list of Thad’s donors and I’ll make him a “donor” jacket :) pic.twitter.com/YyR58FoGLL

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:33 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

marymauldin 🔺90% of @senatormcdaniel 184,000 supporters want a thorough investigation of potential voter fraud in runoff.
mississippipep.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/sow…

willstauff Your rank and file Cochran supporter mocking suicide –> pic.twitter.com/UunpwW2wO8

via PatriotJournalist (retweeted on 10:33 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

KLSouth Your “one more chance” came & went .@GOP. was nail in coffin. pic.twitter.com/t19lkY7xk1 DO NOT DONATE => .@RNC .@NRSC .@NRCC .@GOP

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:33 AM, Jul 26th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)