August 5th, 2014

@samrhall once again you get basic stuff wrong…. It was never debunked by Weigel.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to samrhall

JohnGort @samrhall what did Fielder say when you asked him to see the Saleem Baird e-mails? AG should be able to solve this mess if he wanted

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:39 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I sorta think women should be able to defend themselves in the rape capital of the US. Dan Sullivan doesn’t. pic.twitter.com/euCxDhDkbF

blakespop @ChuckCJohnson @aiww You poked a big bear man, for your sake I hope you protected yourself. This week was a full assault by Cochran team.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 9:50 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

He doesn’t die it either. At the zoo! pic.twitter.com/VgftLvlCVw

MrFoPow Ladies and Gentlemen, the great uniter of the GOP. pic.twitter.com/S72qgawxvx

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 9:44 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

UnitedCitizen01 @ChuckCJohnson @aiww Sounds like Badge of Honor. J Edgar on Steroids is back.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:43 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

When Karl Rove candidate was AG he said he was an outsider. Turns out he’s a Marylander. pic.twitter.com/pNn4kjmB9N

@JimmyPrinceton @aiww did they? I missed that episode… I was always a TNG fan.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to JimmyPrinceton

miltonwolfmd MT @AlexPappas: Milton Wolf should begin his election night speech with: “Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.” twitpic.com/e9l304

via Echofon (retweeted on 9:01 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DHub2012 @ChuckCJohnson No doubt numbers are inflated….as is the importance of making these calls. Wonder how much cash callers were paid?! :)

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:58 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Tonight I officially join a long list of journalists investigated by their government, including my heroes, Voltaire & @aiww.

Karl Rove candidate Dan Sullivan is clearly lying about how many calls they made to voters. pic.twitter.com/9jNsO7dU9I

PaulSchmehl @ChuckCJohnson Liars will always lie. It’s what they do.

via Twitter for Mac (retweeted on 8:34 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

miltonwolfmd BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Miss. Senate Vote Buying Scandal redstate.com/2014/06/30/bre… @Aaron_RS @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:33 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Let me repeat myself for the 1000th time: I paid Rev. Fielder for the text messages, not his story. Get it right, RINOs.

@MPullen_WJTV kind of odd that you guys wouldn’t call me

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to MPullen_WJTV

senatormcdaniel I joined @PatandStu on @theblaze yesterday to talk about our election challenge. mcdaniel2014.com/chris-joins-pa…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:19 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

V1Ranch My family shed blood n Iraq preparing 4 1st election. Will u make ‘RIGHT’ ? “@robportman: RT if you agree we need to do more…Iraq”

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:19 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka Is this what they call “the wheels of justice” in ?

@ChuckCJohnson @Shaftan

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:19 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka Is the GOP FATWA on stories still active for lame stream media outlets? @ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:19 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

SnakebiteJones @ChuckCJohnson Sullivan is a carpet-baggin’-taxdollar-moochin’-stimulous-lovin-member of the

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:17 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

TriciaNC1 @informative9 @ChuckCJohnson quite the coincidence he was moved June 13th. Too big of one for me

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:17 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka @ChuckCJohnson DC is calling for a gOt NeWs StYLe tMz……

Cross-dressing cabbie preyed on DC drunks…

Paparazzis on the loose in DC!

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:15 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

sdonabedian7 @howtingmi @ChuckCJohnson Pretty ironic that he fights for the security of a country who stole land away from yugoslavia.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:14 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

informative9 I know @GovPhilBryant supports Cochran, but I don’t want to believe he will pardon Ruth Harris’ son one day

@ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:58 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HYPOCRISY! Karl Rove candidate Dan Sullivan family busted for cheating taxpayers while he attacks opponent. pic.twitter.com/kJDhzLe1hH

howtingmi @hswift : “Peters was pro-border security before he was against it” bit.ly/USx1zw @ChuckCJohnson @rsmccain @irishduke2

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:36 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

bsldoubled @ChuckCJohnson did you know that Pete Perry represented two democrats in election challenges in Hancock Co. in ’07 and ’11

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:48 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@samrhall @jacktown601 I know I know you read the Brennan report or something. Talk to people who were actually signing affidavits.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to samrhall

@samrhall @jacktown601 keep telling yourself that. The evidence is pretty overwhelming at this stage that they do exist.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to samrhall

@samrhall @jacktown601 FEC reports not being filed or being faked isn’t illegal? Since when?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to samrhall

GrahamDavidA “[Chris] McDaniel continues to barnstorm Mississippi like a Southern-fried Captain Ahab.” theatlantic.com/politics/archi…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:23 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

jacktown601 You expect too much. @samrhall ‘s been saying since Jun25 that there is no story. @ChuckCJohnson @RickeyCole

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:22 PM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

It sure would be nice if @samrhall would ask @RickeyCole why he thinks Pete Perry and Greg Brand teamed up to make racist ads.

DostoevskyShade .@samrhall @MarshallRamsey Question, does the CL report to the FEC how much in kind they contribute to Thad? It’s ridiculous. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:49 AM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Here’s my story on Brand from last week. RT Brand: Controversial Operative Behind Racist Ads in Mississippi? shar.es/LK7fN

elianayjohnson Spotted: John Kerry riding girls’ bike on Nantucket over the weekend…lookin’ good twitpic.com/e9j2tj

via Twitpic (retweeted on 12:01 AM, Aug 5th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)