August 9th, 2014

SuzanneSoCal @ChuckCJohnson I’m ready for @SenTedCruz to start an independent 2016 campaign now. Allows time to get folks comfortable with the idea.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:22 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

john1gun @ChuckCJohnson I admit I had no idea. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to save them. I’m not a neocon.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:20 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Pharmer2John @ChuckCJohnson It’s worse than that. They wanted Obama to enforce a “red line” on the Syrian government to help protect these terrorist.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:19 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

BarbaraB777 @ChuckCJohnson I agree!! I want this in a T-Shirt pic.twitter.com/zRyqkEry82

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:18 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

redredrattler @ChuckCJohnson I read your profile. You got a ways to go to reach what I read between the lines. as soon as you fudge; its over. we’ll see

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:18 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

BarbaraB777 McDaniel Affidavit: At Least 469 Extra Votes in Cochran’s Home County bit.ly/1sDaXWN via @BreitbartNews @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 7:48 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

BarbaraB777 Wicker Talks Jobs, Senate Race during Meridian Visit wtok.com/home/headlines… @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 7:36 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

piratepenisarrr @NatalieKaterin @ChuckCJohnson was same w/ Sudan a few years back. Janjaweed terrorists were like ISIS of their day ruthless killers

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:36 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Be honest, neocons. You had no idea the Yazidi existed a week ago but now want to save them.

CNNVideo “The most ruthless terrorists in the world” have one message for Iraqi Christians: cnn.it/1piISmG pic.twitter.com/4lAyaK3xZU

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:31 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

ABC Winners of the 2014 National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest - PHOTOS: abcn.ws/1A2nWnp pic.twitter.com/L7gIBgtBOo

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:31 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

NatalieKaterin This sign is apparently from a Kurdish rally against ISIS, earlier today. Chilling because it’s true. pic.twitter.com/bttkT3D8m3

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:30 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

MuchLuck @ChuckCJohnson RINOs, if conservatives decide to go on their own, just remember….it’s you that becomes a third party.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:29 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I have married a beautiful woman who looks great even in a bad filter pic.twitter.com/q3Jq0cJSO3

If Cruz runs third party & throws it to the house of reps, the Republican Party will cease to exist if it doesn’t vote for him. RINOs beware

brentmoney Crazy… But kinda genius. “@ChuckCJohnson: If RINOs cheat against Cruz in ’16, he should run 3d party and throw election to house of reps.”

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:56 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

If the RINOs cheat against Cruz in ’16, he should run third party and throw the election to the house of reps.

Were you paying attention to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

I am always with my wife in sprit but it’s more fun when I am with her with spirits.

This should have an exclamation point, not a question mark. RT Ted Cruz for President? - Atlantic Mobile m.theatlantic.com/politics/archi…

FrankLuntz “I think Republicans should nominate whoever is standing up and leading.”

- Ted Cruz on 2016 (theatln.tc/1r21A4D)

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:25 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

mollyesque A dozen people yelling at @EWErickson now for letting Priebus leave w/o taking questions. “I’m sorry y’all are unhappy,” he says.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:25 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@gettimothy it’s a Negroni. Thinking of doing a manhattan now

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to gettimothy

mkibbe Wow. Did you know that Thad Cochran is more liberal than the Democrat he’s running against? I didn’t. freedomworks.org/content/when-r…

via iOS (retweeted on 3:43 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

TriciaNC1 Liberal firm also hired by Barbour PAC in for @ThadforMS: worked for pro-abortion, anti-gun groups and Obama huff.to/1rfryRo

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 3:43 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

The two RNC standing ovations for @HenryBarbour have convinced me that the @GOP is finished. We need a second party…

PaulSchmehl RNC goes all in for Barbour - refuses to even discuss spectator.org/blog/60202/rnc… It’s over. The GOP is toast.

via Twitter for Mac (retweeted on 2:57 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Francis “Coyote” Shivers has exposed one of the greatest Hollywood frauds of our time… We are going to expose it. pic.twitter.com/KRHXz1qxW3

Why is there no @Uber in NOLA?

STKnutsen @heatfox @ChuckCJohnson LOL Misled? That’s cute. I have 180+ hrs of research on . Can’t be misled or led when I’m leading the way!

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 2:13 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

QuinHillyer @bowhunter_va @DrMartyFox @FlyFisher_AKY @UK_Skip @ChuckCJohnson It’s even worse. RNC gave Barbour two standing ovations.

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 2:13 PM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

This guy is the only person in America that is banned from using Twitter. He’ll be in my book. pic.twitter.com/uCZ7lc3YzQ

DrMartyFox Marijuana is the Left’s approved drug because it kills the motivation to look for those non existent jobs. @mocost @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:52 AM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox Predictable: RT @QuinHillyer: The American Spectator: RNC Refuses to Censure Henry Barbour spectator.org/blog/60202/rnc…@UK_Skip @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:33 AM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

STKnutsen @ChuckCJohnson Is it Nat’l Troll day? I missed the memo

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:11 AM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@heatfox @ericphototx once again heather doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to heatfox

AnnCoulter Feehery actually said on Hardball that that it was hard to go after Obama because he runs such clean campaigns.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:22 AM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

From multiple sources in

Nat_Herz Sen. Murkowski, who objects to Begich ad w/ her photo, films oil tax TV ad w/ former Dem. Gov. Tony Knowles: youtube.com/watch?v=DPN5H_…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:00 AM, Aug 9th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)