September 21st, 2014

Stenographers for power in Mississippi may well criticize me for refusing to appear in a kangaroo court but you & I know the truth.

If MS AG Jim Hood wants to find me he can find me in California where I do all my journalism.

The political persecution by MS AG Jim Hood of a California journalist & a rival campaign is disgusting. I will never be a party to it.

Today I have defied an illegal subpoena issued by AG Jim Hood for committing journalism in California by exposing voter fraud in .

GotNewsDotCom Congressman Ignores Pleas of Christian Couple By Terrorist Supporting Qataris ift.tt/XViAMQ pic.twitter.com/xnw7wg3LY0

via IFTTT (retweeted on 11:29 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

GotNewsDotCom NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Compared Her Divorce to the Holocaust ift.tt/1C2WVkE pic.twitter.com/cacciZM8TL

via IFTTT (retweeted on 11:29 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Trashed Republicans… gotnews.com/?p=949

NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Compared Her Divorce to the Holocaust gotnews.com/?p=949 via @GotNewsDotCom

I had a great email exchange with a top ranked St. Louis police officer re: fraud narrative &

deanesmay EXCLUSIVE: NCIS Star Pauley Perrette Goes Nuts! gotnews.com/?p=901 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 11:10 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

MetroUK Here’s how an independent Scotland could still happen - in 8 steps ow.ly/2NRqRx

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 10:47 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Liberal congressman ignores Christian couples plea for freedom from jihad supporting Qatari jail. gotnews.com/congressman-ig…

GotNewsDotCom Feds Predicted Federal Exchange Website Would Cost Less Than That Of A Single State…ift.tt/Z7KW7RWpic.twitter.com/VkphUeOkCwCw

via IFTTT (retweeted on 10:20 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

DrMartyFox So, Obama’s Ally In The War On ISIS Is Arresting Christians: @ChuckCJohnson dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2…

via iOS (retweeted on 10:20 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

CRinQC
.@ChuckCJohnson

FRAUD: Feds Predicted Federal Exchange Site Would Cost < A Single State.
gotnews.com/?p=939

via TweetCaster for Android (retweeted on 10:08 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

STKnutsen @ChuckCJohnson Keep your eye on @MorryTaylor Folks… I predict the sleeper hit of 2016 will be called “The Grizz”.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:08 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

RichardGrenell although @RepAdamSchiff hasn’t returned the family’s calls, there was a huge turnout in LA to support Matt and Grace facebook.com/media/set/?set…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:00 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

FRAUD: Feds Predicted Federal Exchange Website Would Cost Less Than That Of A Single State…. gotnews.com/?p=939

Feds Predicted Federal Exchange Website Would Cost Less Than That Of A Single State…. gotnews.com/?p=939 via @GotNewsDotCom

RT_com Canada to revoke passports of citizens who leave to fight along on.rt.com/z5n6iy pic.twitter.com/WJCK6Yf0O7

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:59 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@lifebythecreek @JohnEkdahl I’m all for it but I’m not going to hype something when there’s nothing there.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lifebythecreek

@JohnEkdahl @gabrielmalor @Support Are you still here or are you going to keep accusing me of anti-Semitism, loser?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnEkdahl

@lifebythecreek @JohnEkdahl The truth never harms those who say it in the long run.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lifebythecreek

GOPe hack accused me of anti-Semitism for calling the Hillary story weak sauce. I’m one of the most pro-Israel, pro-Jew writer. Huh?

@TroyRiser @JohnEkdahl “You roll with throat cutters you might get your throat cut.”

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TroyRiser

@MomMilkshake @JohnEkdahl Why don’t you go over & read Foley or Sotloff’s tweets? They are there for the world to see.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to MomMilkshake

@JohnEkdahl they were stenographers for the Syrian army that traded them when they were no longer useful to the PR operation.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnEkdahl

@gabrielmalor @JohnEkdahl Just because you and your friends are stupid & don’t do research and do snark doesn’t mean I’m getting sucked in.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to gabrielmalor

hugh_brice @ChuckCJohnson I don’t think it’s possible to put “hot” and “Hillary” in the same sentence…even though I just did it.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:20 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@JohnEkdahl Overwhelming evidence that Sotloff & Foley were left-wing radicals.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnEkdahl

@JohnEkdahl you mean left-wing terrorist supporters? This has already been exposed, dude. Get the google.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnEkdahl

TheTrialFile Crowd cheers the arrest of protesters instagram.com/p/tOtlr3i-TM/ get the message yet? Via @Kristyannasmom

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:16 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@JohnEkdahl I get it. You like being the Establishment’s bitch. I don’t.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnEkdahl

@JohnEkdahl You’re disgusting and worthy of every bit of contempt for trying to smear with anti-Semitism charge. Go fuck yourself.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnEkdahl

I’m a little disappointed with how weaksauce the Hillary letters re: Alinsky is. I wonder which oppo researcher placed it with Free Beacon?

EricBoehlert ha. if Team Hillary’s trying to shore up the liberal base, pretty sure @FreeBeacon just did her a huge favor; bit.ly/Z7jZkt

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:01 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@staceyoliver I’m looking for my serious people so I have to wade through an ocean of trolls. Such is life.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stacEightTweets

HouseCracka Arkansas Mafia Sticks Together. Always.
RT @ByronYork: Mike Huckabee calls Hillary Clinton a ‘policy genius.’ ow.ly/Bwit0

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:58 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I could deal with being pro-Common Core, Mike Huckabee. I cannot deal with letting hundreds of criminals out of jail. Sorry, no 2016 run 4 u

Remember Willie Horton? If Huckabee were running, the Dems could do it everyday. Look at the criminals he let out. seattletimes.com/html/localnews…

@johngizzi He said it in a letter to Oklahoma in ’13.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to johngizzi

Mike Huckabee once said that Common Core was “near and dear” to his heart but now he wants to run for president. Huh.

Huckabee is only pretending to run to drive up his ratings.

ByronYork Mike Huckabee calls Hillary Clinton a ‘policy genius.’ ow.ly/Bwit0

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 1:24 PM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Do you know anyone that thinks Mike Huckabee should run for president?

HouseCracka Mike Huckabee was praising Leon Panetta this morning on Fox News. Leon Panetta is a serial liar for the Clintons. Can’t trust Huckabee.

via TweetCaster for Android (retweeted on 11:45 AM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Sultanknish Jumping Border Fence is Fine, Jumping White House Fence Isn’t | FrontPage Magazine frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfie…

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 8:50 AM, Sep 21st, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Franklin treated advertisers well “As a printer, he secured a number of lucrative contracts from both the colo… amzn.com/k/S_eoJzVWT6eZ…

via Kindle

Whoever said that publishers shouldn’t use sex to sell things clearly never met Ben Franklin.