October 14th, 2014

AbelCain2023 @ChuckCJohnson I work in risk management so will research. Since OSHA issued an Ebola directive Workers Comp is a given, but not other ins?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:36 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

firedup99 @ChuckCJohnson Texas nurses: We had no Ebola protocols. Reported by AAP but here too
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/art…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:36 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

AbelCain2023 @carolinawind @ChuckCJohnson Interesting question? It fits with his agenda. If private insurance won’t cover, those in fear will switch.

@BellaLolaGirl I would love. Find someone to pay the flight and let me sell some books and you’re on

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to BellaLolaGirl

KLSouth 200. RT @ChuckCJohnson A Princeton study shows being black gives applicant 200 point SAT advantage… princeton.edu/~tje/files/fil…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:35 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Irony: when you get a bogus speeding ticket after finishing an article about people targeting the police.

haas24712 @ChuckCJohnson @Green_Footballs I definitely would understand why you’d want to do this, but your reporting is top-notch. Focus on that.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:14 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@AbelCain2023 I have not. Find out for me? I’m curious.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AbelCain2023

AbelCain2023 @ChuckCJohnson Have you looked into insurance company positions on Ebola? Is it covered under healthcare, malpractice or gen. liability?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:12 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Jesse_sDad Y’all need to follow @ChuckCJohnson ‘s @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:55 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I’m making a collection of the most libelous tweets and writings of @Green_Footballs. Please send for my lawyer to review. Thanks.

symon everyone, @ChuckCJohnson is meeting with billionaires. BILLIONAIRES!!!

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:48 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

AdamGeitner @ChuckCJohnson Keep exposing the ineptitude of the old guard media!

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:48 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I’m not messing around anymore. I’m raising the black flag. I’m taking no quarter and expect no quarter.

Jesse_sDad @ChuckCJohnson
Dude, why do these damn libtard trolls hate you so much?
Oh, that’s right, They Envy your Testosterone Level… heh heh heh

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:46 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

If you think they dislike gotnews now wait until I get the investments from the meetings with the billionaires I am meeting with this month.

@Green_Footballs is stalking me and openly trying to dox me. @Support @safety

@CineRobert @gracels @Green_Footballs try and block me again

firedup99 @gracels @MaryForbes14 @twitter @ChuckCJohnson No HIPAA laws any more. Hidden Source Code was written into ObamaCare youtube.com/watch?v=N54gSI…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:38 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Please report @Green_Footballs or spam block him. Stalking needs to stop. twitter.com/green_football…

In a just country I would be praised for getting name out 12 hours before everyone else. Something to work for, I guess.

I apologize for going easy on my opponents. It’s crusading time.

You want to know what my permission slip is for doing journalism? It’s called the First Amendment.

john1gun Hey, @ChuckCJohnson is back.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:31 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

john1gun @Chris_1791 NBC gave her name the next morning. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:29 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

IseeShrubs @ChuckCJohnson @FOX2now @FameWhoreBuster ·
screenshot-Ferguson protester aiming gun at LE.m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg6219… ..pic.twitter.com/ydf8gAT2nCnC

And to think I am a shareholder in Twitter.

The trolls will be back… They always are.

Chris_1791 @ChuckCJohnson that is insane. She wasn’t a secret agent you would out in a foreign country!

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:27 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

eb454 @ChuckCJohnson thought you could use this pic.twitter.com/wprvDxjXwm

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:26 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

P_Speig @mattsiatti @ChuckCJohnson No, journalists must be certified by zee state to be a journalist!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:26 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

betsyscribeindc LOOK WHO”s BACK! MT @ChuckCJohnson You don’t need fucking permission to release patient’s name. This isn’t kindergarten journalism.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:25 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@gracels @Green_Footballs listen bitch, I have been trying to explain to you how journalism works.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to gracels

I don’t get this confirming thing or needing permission. We figured it out through the databases & clues on Twitter because we are smarter.

Thanks to all my fellow dissidents rescuing me from the Twitter gulag for daring to do journalism!

@Green_Footballs tried to get me censored again. I guess he’s mad I pointed out that terrorist Anders Brevik loves his work.

You don’t need to fucking get permission to release an patient’s name. This isn’t kindergarten journalism.

How dare I do journalism before I get permission!!!!!!!!!!

STKnutsen @HouseCracka @ChuckCJohnson Twitter suspended him again today… a few insignificant trolls went on a crusade.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:20 PM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice. I’m free, free at last!

@creatingrights @aiww I’ll participate in your program but I strongly disagree with the idea that we “create rights.” We discover them.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to creatingrights

creatingrights @ChuckCJohnson send us your impressions! will try to attend by 26/4 @aiww what an idea! in prison, let’s talk about

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:35 AM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

BruceBraley Carolyn Braley has close encounter with Mitt Romney on Des Moines elevator. No one was harmed.

via Twitter for BlackBerry® (retweeted on 1:25 AM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

I can imagine a future where @aiww is to China what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa (minus the ANC terrorism, of course).

Drugs and violence run in the family. RT Cousin of Vonderitt Myers Threats Cops gotnews.com/?p=1557

Same company that cleaned up Gulf oil spill in ’10 is cleaning up … yep. gotnews.com/?p=1544

BREAKING: Company Tasked With Cleanup Has No Experience, Was Sued For Negligence gotnews.com/?p=1544

nycjim update 1: NBC journalist Ashoka Mukpo improves, thanks supporters for “good vibes.” bit.ly/1vpOGij pic.twitter.com/mzoIzvh7a7

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:35 AM, Oct 14th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)