December 16th, 2014

I’m also hearing that the North Korean death threats against the Interview staff are real, though.

runsonmagic @ChuckCJohnson It would be the greatest viral ad campaign ever if so.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:20 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Based on the intel I have received I do not believe there was a hack at Sony. More of an internal leak like the Bradley Manning episode…

Don’t tell Karl Rove but of course I have Jeb Bush’s mistress’s name. I just want to find the other ones, too.

HouseCracka Love him or hate him @ChuckCJohnson is driving the establishment “bloggers” nuts.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:39 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JaredDeskins @SenTedCruz : I’m Not Trying to Play the Washington Rules, I’m Trying to Change the Rules bit.ly/1xqZC0i

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:39 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

“Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

HouseCracka Who paid for those “bimbo” eruptions to take out @THEHermanCain in the 2012 primary? Establishment. Who?

@ChuckCJohnson

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:34 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

I’m offering a financial reward for credible evidence of Jeb Bush’s extramarital affairs. We’ll start at $300 and move up from there.

Should I publish Jeb Bush’s alleged mistress’s name?

I wasn’t going to publish Jeb Bush’s mistress’s name but why not?

@jrhennessy @Jonny_Mackay I’m just fucking with you. You can still come over, though.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jrhennessy

senthilnayagam @ChuckCJohnson m.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/20… all the reporter needed was s sensational story, nobody cared about truth

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:10 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

This look so orchestrated. RT ‘Oh god, it’s mom’: Pundit sons get C-SPAN surprise on.msnbc.com/1z0jZCa

Layoffs begin at the New York Times… Is there enough money left over for David Carr to buy crack?nytimes.com/2014/12/17/bus…

TheJoniCakes @ChuckCJohnson I like what you’re doing! I read about you in the NY Times and just had to learn more

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:16 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

garyabarber @tasneemraja @ChuckCJohnson I do feel bad for the unfair shame the uva fraternity had to endure.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:16 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Please join me in shopping at @Nordstrom after they promptly fired a guy who wanted to kill cops.

AFederalFarmer Nordstrom told me yesterday morning they had Terminated him @ChuckCJohnson @johncardillo

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:45 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

MUST READ… 12 success tips for startups – from Peter Thiel, founder of PayPayourstory.com/2014/12/peter-…gw vi@YourStoryCoCo

@johncardillo took out that anti-cop, racist Nordstrom employee faster than I could publish a story on him. Well done usatoday.com/story/money/bu…

SOBL1 Post: How Many White House Visits for Emily Renda? 28sherman.blogspot.com/2014/12/how-ma… @ChuckCJohnson Instagram shares; like legal oath’s to Virginia

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:34 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

SnakebiteJones “We disagree about many issues but I admire his principled opposition to all things politically correct.”-Alan Dershowitz on @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:14 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@brimonte_carlo Can you resend me that audio?

bigtimcavanaugh My quotes r 0.02% of @timothypmurphy’s vast arid @ChuckCJohnson hit; 16% of what I gave Murph tinyurl.com/lqrnqsf Up to 5 CCJ hits in wk

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:53 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

STKnutsen @ChuckCJohnson LOOK, a squirrel!… “Blasphemous black flag an act of desecration | dailytelegraph.com.au dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/blasp…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:14 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@nickbilton I love your book on Twitter. It actually changed my life.

nickbilton Two media reporters walk into a restaurant: A profile of @carr2n, my fav person at the NYT. theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busi… pic.twitter.com/j6jV7apsNH

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:53 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

ShutzeJr So can we all agree Jackie Coakley is a liar who smeared innocent young men? dailycaller.com/2014/12/16/uni…

via TweetCaster for Android (retweeted on 12:52 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

JohnRiversToo @SOBL1 @ChuckCJohnson Right. And now we have Renda admitting to @ChuckRossDC that she brought Jackie’s story to Erdely.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:52 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson Similarly, peer review in Academia is total bullshit. Vague skimming — none at all if it’s your buddy’s name on the paper.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:50 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

SOBL1 Yes. That was why I posted 2x about Renda’s advocacy. Here’s the big connect the dots 28sherman.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-er… @JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:49 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Are you in Philly? Or in Virginia? Want to make a buck?

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson So @emilyrenda was the one who connected RS writer with Jackie.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:43 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

This is huge news. RT University Of Virginia Student’s Catfishing Scheme Revealed dailycaller.com/2014/12/16/uni…

realmattforney Surprise, surprise: UVA rape hoaxer Jackie Coakley is a nutjob stalker. dailycaller.com/2014/12/16/uni… (via @ChuckRossDC)

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:35 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Back to work, friends. No distractions. No tweeting. Love, the management.

@timothypmurphy I also didn’t pay him for the interview. I paid for the text messages.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to timothypmurphy

@timothypmurphy Yeah, that story isn’t accurate. Want Fielder’s number? You can ask him.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to timothypmurphy

texasman2008 Law Professor Exposes ‘The Great Campus Rape Hoax’ | Truth Revolt: truthrevolt.org/news/law-profe…@ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:15 PM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

There is a very famous man who is a predator who I am hunting. He knows he is being hunted. Others are covering for him. But it is too late.

Let me let you in on a secret. There is no real fact checking at any of the publications you read. Thank God for the Internet stopping fraud

@timothypmurphy Please correct your story. Reverend Fielder hasn’t backed down. I can give you his number.

Lots of people asked how the media was asleep during the financial crisis & what could be done. Then the New York Magazine story happened.

Good morning, class! Here’s your homework on Jeb Bush. Oh, remember to focus on his lady troubles. amazon.com/Jeb-Americas-S…

Jeb Bush is a bigger troll than anyone on the Internet.

markgjudge @ChuckCJohnson David Carr distilled: DO YOU KNOW WHO THE F-CK I AM???

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:12 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@GrenfellHunt Maybe he’s trying to get out ahead of the story?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to GrenfellHunt

Help me replace the media with killer research. We go after frauds. And yes, that includes Jeb Bush. gotnews.com/donate.

Shall I suggest a reading list on Jeb Bush, fellow patriots?

Here’s an interview I did in Arizona yesterday about , 6th Amendment, and justice. soundcloud.com/thesethleibsoh…

Jeb Bush didn’t announce a run. He announced that he was going to make a decision. Wake me up when he does something news worthy.

The JPost’s @mawilner actually beat a woman on a dance floor and I exposed it. dailycaller.com/2013/07/14/jer… pic.twitter.com/Eihn97fCa0

Watermelonbeast @ChuckCJohnson Interesting comment in your Carr response regarding paternalism of Baby Boomers. Symptom of collective narcissism of boomers

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:42 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Keith_J_Miller JEB means Romney won’t run and it also lowers the chance Christie is nominated. RT @ChuckCJohnson I want Jeb Bush to stop Romney 2016.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:41 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I like the contrast between Ted Cruz’s father and Jeb Bush’s father. Let’s have that debate about meritocracy.

Buzzy204 @ChuckCJohnson I want Cruz to stop them both

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:39 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

MotherJones Charles C. Johnson: “I’m just trying not to make it easy on people. There’s a reason I own several guns.” bit.ly/13211gD

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 10:38 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

MotherJones How Charles C. Johnson’s brand of trolling journalism became impossible to ignore bit.ly/13211gD pic.twitter.com/vFLRsUhv4p

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 10:38 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

tasneemraja Oh, the havoc one random thoughtless young person can wreak on actual people’s lives motherjones.com/politics/2014/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:38 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I want Jeb Bush to stop Romney 2016.

DrMartyFox How To Guarantee A Hillary Victory: @ChuckCJohnson pic.twitter.com/LO8pEMwetz

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:36 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

johncardillo Let’s be real here. Rove and @USChamber have already told @GOP and Priebus it’s Bush. If he loses the primary, they’ll screw whoever wins.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:35 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

johncardillo Jeb Bush’s Dad ran against Jeb Bush’s policies in 1988.

I promise you Jeb Bush will not get the nomination.

Now they are saying I’m living the plot for revenge of the nerds. m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/…

garrett_vols @ChuckCJohnson troll on brotha. The MSM is a zit that needs to be popped

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:23 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

MichaelMechanic “It’d be very easy to write a ‘Fuck Charles Johnson’ piece,” @ChuckCJohnson tells @MotherJones@timothypmurphy: bit.ly/139nGar

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:20 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Please join me in praying for my critics today. May they see the light & seek the truth before it is too late.

peterdukephoto Hey @unsavoryagents! I saw this and thought an Twitter homage to @aiww was in order! Thanks @ChuckCJohnson pic.twitter.com/K4pu4zJh7d

via iOS (retweeted on 10:18 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

kerpen Or the discrepancy in Mr. Okocha’s bankruptcy filings and Newark’s OPRA response. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:34 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

kerpen The existence of rent checks does not disprove the statement of the U.S. Census worker who knocked on the door. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:33 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

peterdukephoto Outlets that buy @ChuckCJohnson photos: @nytimes @MotherJones @bpolitics Outlets that steal same: @politico @Gawker @Jezebel @Deadspin

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:32 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Just because Cory Booker gave BuzzFeed some receipts doesn’t mean I was wrong about him not living in Newark. pic.twitter.com/KluFHgfYla

This is what my classmates thought of me in college. pic.twitter.com/nhPVCcwAOt

PittmanEvan @GotNewsDotCom @ChuckCJohnson Limbaugh is talking about you right now!!

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:20 AM, Dec 16th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)