December 25th, 2014

The world is full of mysteries.

Why do you believe me on only when the mainstream media agrees with me? They don’t have fact checkers.

MJosephSheppard @ChuckCJohnson You can be an atheist Israeli but you are still an Ethiopian or Khazar or whatever your ethnicity

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:54 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Turd_FergusonMO @ChuckCJohnson Campus sexual assault under fresh scrutiny after new survey shows lower incidence, stltoday.com/news/local/gov…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:54 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I must often choose between doing the right thing and defending myself. I choose the first nearly every time.

I dedicated my first book to the Corcoses, atheist Jews who took me in for Christmas in college. I owe them a lot!

Wife: “A steak for my man who stopped an international cyber war with & China!”

@Montel_Williams sort of. She was also a product of bad decisions to be cool among campus feminists

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Montel_Williams

I tried to do for falsely accused frats what @Montel_Williams did for . No innocents left behind by us!

HouseCracka BOOM! RT @ChuckCJohnson: @Montel_Williams want to come with a camera crew with me to the insider’s home?

@DRUDGE @latimes @THR

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 9:53 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I have learned that I sometimes have to be a trickster to lead people to the truth. Every big story I do requires strategy.

Montel_Williams @ChuckCJohnson look I’m father of three daughters — need I say more!

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:51 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Montel_Williams @ChuckCJohnson ur growing on me chuck!

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:47 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@Montel_Williams don’t believe the noise about me. Go to the source, man! :)

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Montel_Williams

Montel_Williams @ChuckCJohnson I wish! I don’t have a platform to do so — strongly recommend running it by @CNNValencia he was clutch for Tahmooressi

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:44 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

afterhispassion @STKnutsen @ChuckCJohnson You guys are the best, Merry Christmas

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:43 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

laurarubin7 @ChuckCJohnson how about hiring juanthethug for special assignments. he did expose the mainstream media. hes in college, not a realthug.

@Montel_Williams I already knew made it up when I published her name. It was a strategy. Call me & I’ll say more

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Montel_Williams

@JohnnyAngel3 @Montel_Williams if I were as I am in real life — gentlemanly, courteous — as I am on Twitter nobody would pay attention

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to JohnnyAngel3

JohnnyAngel3 @Montel_Williams @ChuckCJohnson Agree on both. My only judgement from him is based on his attitude through tweets, don’t know him either

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:40 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

riddrw @Montel_Williams @ChuckCJohnson I think Sony knew it was going to be a loser, getting more interest and viewers from fake hack attack.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:40 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@Montel_Williams want to come with a camera crew with me to the insider’s home?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Montel_Williams

Montel_Williams May have to apologize to @ChuckCJohnson - I’m not there yet, beginning to doubt the NK hacking storyline and think it’s insider

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:39 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka @ChuckCJohnson had this story days ago while the MSM kept lying to the people.
@GotNewsDotCom GotNews.com pic.twitter.com/s00cInkzmc

via TweetCaster for Android (retweeted on 9:38 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

PatDollard .@DRUDGE. NOTICE: .@ChuckCJohnson beat dinosaur online media has-beens @thedailybeast to the “N. Korea didn’t do it” punch by over a week.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:38 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

It’s such a wonderful Christmas gift to have the world realize I was right about & . pic.twitter.com/GeDCJrb8a3

revanstwinbro The more I see The Interview thrown in my face by Youtube, the more I suspect @ChuckCJohnson of being right.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:36 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

jlangdale So @davidfrum makes a huge error about calendars, then insults @neiltyson again after his “apology” to him?

pic.twitter.com/03cVEJMA1i

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:49 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

cwarzel perfect perfect editor’s note, here: wired.com/2014/12/the-wo… pic.twitter.com/k6J9q7frQq

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:49 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

We have an America-based person of interest in the investigation & have called her.

John__Michaels @ChuckCJohnson @TheWrap @normmacdonald already proved this week’s a go.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:47 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

jlangdale To the hackers, THANK YOU for saving people $, opening up direct digital, & highlighting Hollywood bullshit.

@GuardiansGOP @TheInterview

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:45 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Are Disgruntled Former Employees Behind the Whole Sony Mess? (Guest Blog) shar.es/1HHdQN via @TheWrap

DrMartyFox People watching The Interview today are making a statement: They were sucked in by the phony N Korea story first exposed by @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:59 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I would have gone with Nobel prize winning chemist Gerhard Herzberg, @neiltyson.

DrMartyFox Because @ChuckCJohnson has shown everyone that North Korea didn’t hack Sony. @jkellone @uabamafan

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:57 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Granted, Newton was born on Christmas using the old calendar but aren’t we supposed to be up to date?

I don’t really care for scientists posturing as experts but Newton wasn’t born on Christmas. He was born on January 4.

Today is the 100th anniversary of the Christmas Truce.

DailyMail Former Gitmo detainee released in 2006 is now recruiting for ISIS dailym.ai/1vpkM9j

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 2:38 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox If you’re seeing The Interview as an act of defiance against North Korea, you’ve been pranked. @uabamafan @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:27 PM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Yup. RT New Study Adds to Skepticism Among Security Experts That North Korea Was Behind Sony Hack nyti.ms/1B301UK

I really love Marco Polo.

mannooran What is with the seriously inflated imdb rating for The Interview? via /r/movies bit.ly/1GZwq28

via IFTTT (retweeted on 2:24 AM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Well into adulthood I stay awake on the couch waiting for Santa.

Many of the SJW crowd has swapped a belief in Santa for a belief in racist cops hunting down & of the world

LadyOnTheRight1 @jdl1491 @Contour3443 @micahsgrrl Actually ‘known to police’ before Berkeley shooting - video gu.com/p/44ed6/stw

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:05 AM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

CzarofFreedom “During time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”. -George Orwell @ChuckCJohnson pic.twitter.com/kJUqJMyLei

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 2:03 AM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Even on Christmas the Gotnews.com team assembles for nothing more than the love of the truth. I am proud to be in their company.

“Every journalist who is not too stupid or too full of himself to notice what is going on knows that what he does is morally indefensible.”

SantasTavern @ChuckCJohnson Although he did not initiate & would’ve preferred Penny, it was consensual so no - not rape. Unless you mean Statutory.

via Mobile Web (M5) (retweeted on 1:22 AM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Was William raped when the girls deflowered him? Where’s rape ethics when you need her? pic.twitter.com/nDhnEitCAa

AmbikaPadmaloch @stranahan @ChuckCJohnson sure are a lot of like-minded lone wolfs: nypost.com/2014/12/23/gan…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:00 AM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

jlangdale I think it’s awesome that this whole has lead to simultaneous release of in-theater movie w/online release. That said…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:44 AM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

josephfcox BBC mentioned the with no reference to ; just said “hackers” were involved. Good to see scepticism around the link

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 12:44 AM, Dec 25th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Watching Philip Seymour Hoffman talk about doing drugs is kind of awkward. pic.twitter.com/P1kZTUSRSc

In honor of fact checking fiasco & my role in it I’m watching Almost Famous. pic.twitter.com/EIubSYdejE