December 29th, 2014

.@DailyMail blames me for causing trouble over Chipotle’s anti- employee. I plead guilty. pic.twitter.com/tn9AJJ0JQd

I’m going on vacation with my wife. If you need to reach me, hit me up on email. We have a no Twitter on vacation rule which I may violate.

WillvonKaenel If hacker *isn’t* NK, but employee, no doubt @ChuckCJohnson’s critics will be 1st to congratulate. @Green_Footballs, @DanRiehl

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:06 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@dhammicmarxist Honey, do some research on me before you tweet at me.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to dhammicmarxist

EXCLUSIVE, BREAKING: FBI Inquiry Has Moved To LA, Involves Hacker From LulzSec Group gotnews.com/?p=3823 pic.twitter.com/OaiQ600so7

So sorry for misspelling LulzSec, gents.

@tigerbeat Yeah, I missed the z. I know how to spell .

via Twitter Web Client in reply to tigerbeat

EXCLUSIVE, BREAKING: FBI Inquiry Has Moved 2 LA, Involves Hacker From LulSec gotnews.com/?p=3823 pic.twitter.com/2NydAvwkHr

Go to gotnews.com for the latest huge news on and the

WillvonKaenel @ChuckCJohnson Difference: Witch hunters got to levy righteous punishment. With power, Leftists would never do that. pic.twitter.com/4XtphV6So6

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:49 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

STKnutsen Well Hell, If this is how the game is played, I would have called out fmr GA Rep Cynthia McKinney a WHILE ago… pic.twitter.com/67cWt5Um34

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:41 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

“Most powerful conservative in America”? Well, I guess there’s always something to work for. Good read, @mollyesque. theatlantic.com/features/archi…

.@Dawg_4_Lyfe Don’t worry. I know the lingo the kids are using. Bae is a double entendre.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Dawg_4_Lyfe

michaelshermer Why media focuses on bad news: Newspaper loses 2/3 of its readers after publishing only good news for just one day! bbc.com/news/blogs-new…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:37 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

kerpen NYTLOL. pic.twitter.com/t0zukhGB8p

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:36 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

EWErickson I’ll be back filling in for Rush Limbaugh tomorrow 12pm ET to 3pm.

via Facebook (retweeted on 10:36 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

GUYS! I’m about to drop the mic on the whole didn’t hack story. I do this because tomorrow I’m spending the day w/ my bae.

I don’t really believe Obama attended Rev. Wright’s church for 20 years. We know he’s an atheist & it was all about down low club.

coreybowers @ChuckCJohnson I’ll grant that you’re views are heretical

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 10:29 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

PatDollard WATCH - MSNBC Cyber Security Expert: Evidence That North Korea Behind Sony Hack “Speculative” is.gd/RrkrYz

via TweetAdder v4 (retweeted on 10:23 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

GotNewsDotCom FACT CHECK: No, North Korea Didn’t Call Obama “A Monkey” In a Racist Way feedproxy.google.com/~r/gotnewsdotc… pic.twitter.com/KVRcbX7oOW

via IFTTT (retweeted on 10:22 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

DanSWright What’s important is that we retaliated against North Korea first and asked questions later.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:22 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

.@ZaidJilani I was born in Little Saigon in Dorchester, Massachusetts.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ZaidJilani

Say what you will about the Harry Potter books but the ginger gets the girl.

.@ZaidJilani Cool. I guess I’m the VietCong of politics.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ZaidJilani

One of these days all of the people the media calls witches are going to start Hogwarts.

I am not a conservative. I am a member of the Rebel Alliance. Or, if you prefer, a heretic.

SpiritSplice @ChuckCJohnson a whole list of words:Nazi, racist, white supremacist, bigot,hater, xenophobe, misogynist, white priv pic.twitter.com/rtm6qpoHQZ

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:08 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@nath_on_fire I’m anti-establishment. I’m not an activist. I’m a journalist.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to nath_on_fire

Cowards. MT Chipotle execs apologizes for worker’s anti- police protest, refuses to fire. apne.ws/1EDK2Cv pic.twitter.com/rmlxrpoFjr

attyrileyreagan @ChuckCJohnson @ChipotleTweets claims the Officer(s) weren’t refused service and despite knowing the date, won’t release footage?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:57 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Luke1732Mullen @DRUDGE_REPORT @TalKopan - didn’t @ChuckCJohnson of @GotNewsDotCom scoop this breach inside job 2wks ago? @politico

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:51 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

morgenr In same year Scalise spoke to Duke’s group, Van Jones put out a record calling for violence against cops
youtube.com/watch?v=mHyyGk…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:48 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

johncardillo Here’s some more politicians palling around with racists goodness: pic.twitter.com/VvGhy8eu5E

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:37 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Disgraced journolister David Weigel calls me a “conservative activist.” I’m neither conservative nor an activist. pic.twitter.com/9BPA0VDG7C

.@RichardGrenell I agree. No one should call out if they pal around with Al Sharpton. pic.twitter.com/rlcmhLBDB3

I agree. It’s terrible when Republicans hang out with racists. pic.twitter.com/j7fsFGsWvs

BernardKingIII Hate him or love him, @ChuckCJohnson was first w/Sony insider hacking suspect story & the radical Islam connections of the NYPD cop killer.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 8:41 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

AdamKissel .@Popehat @ChuckCJohnson Why the hate? Libel suit threats aside, does GotNews get the stories first and more accurately, or not?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:40 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

DocWashburn Politico & FBI Finally Catch Up With @ChuckCJohnson On The ?!? After Every1 Ridiculed Him? Uh… fb.me/1udijcYau

via Facebook (retweeted on 8:40 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

BREAKING: “Racist” Organization Spoke To in 2002 Has Many Democrats That Worked There gotnews.com/?p=3820 pic.twitter.com/5ao8aOnEU5

johncardillo There was always solid intel that was not state sponsored. Nothing we’re learning today was new to many of us. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:26 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Nice to see Politico ripping me off on . RT FBI briefed on alternate Sony hack theory politico.com/story/2014/12/…

dmartosko Where did I hear this story last week? Can’t quite place it … @ChuckCJohnson politico.com/story/2014/12/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:17 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Why would I be interested in fighting a beta male “reporter” for “charity” when I’m fighting to kill his industry?

RichardGrenell Anyone associated with MSNBC who calls out Scalise yet sits silently while Al Sharpton does a daily show is a hypocrite.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:58 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

There’s a [racist] under every bed! Welcome to the real McCarthyism.

The_Pita @AJDelgado13 No, but w/ties to Dems more recently than Scalese’s speech to group named EURO, the Duke tie-in is weak at best @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:53 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

I’m looking forward to seeing how socialized medicine in deals with .

The $PLC is a racket masquerading as a civil rights organization. Since when did they become the Pope of what’s racist or not?

AJDelgado13 @ChuckCJohnson Yup. It’s the proving-a-negative or proving-the-absence of something. Impossible to do

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:50 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

PhillipCMcGuire @ChuckCJohnson I’ve been making the Racism!-Salem analogy for 20 years. Welcome aboard.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:49 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

The_Pita @AJDelgado13 No, that Scalese is being lambasted for any perceived ties to Duke while in ’04 Duke supported a [D] nominee @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:49 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

jamesmatthewsky Convoy of four police cars & two ambulances has just left Glasgow hospital where victim was isolated

Being called a racist is the new being called a witch. You can’t prove you aren’t a racist even if you aren’t a racist.

DrMartyFox We Can’t Let The Facts Define The Narrative: Scalise Trashed White Supremacist David Duke: GotNews & @ChuckCJohnson gotnews.com/breaking-scali…

via iOS (retweeted on 7:47 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

BREAKING: Scalise on David Duke in ’04: His “Message of Hate Only Serves to Divide Us” gotnews.com/?p=3812 pic.twitter.com/iQin1lQc9p

We are going to clear from David Duke racism charge in five minutes at Gotnews.com. pic.twitter.com/IEl2YYS3I9

If loved David Duke so much why did he run against him in 1998 & 2004? Must be because he’s a racist. pic.twitter.com/IugnJ8j6Z3

BREAKING FACT CHECK: No, Didn’t Call Obama “A Monkey” In a Racist Way gotnews.com/?p=3809 pic.twitter.com/0lBzso7DOt

Did you know that white supremacists also don’t like paying taxes?

@Shaftan I can’t remember but I think 2000s.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Shaftan

DrMartyFox Anti NYPD Protests Organized By Obama’s Radical Left: @bad_boy_six: @hankishtwit @GCGATOR24 @Lrihendry @AgnesClaire pic.twitter.com/2F3PUqpb9x

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:30 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

The reason you are seeing an attack on is that the establishment prefers , who loves Obama.

pastoralmusings @ChuckCJohnson @queenwaltz I can assure you that not all who attend a Baptist church are Baptists. :-)

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 6:13 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

WhoTrendedIT Guess what. @NorahODonnell and @ChuckCJohnson are responsible for trending in America. Mind: Blown. whotrended.it/tt/113477

via whotrendedit (retweeted on 5:13 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

A little reminder about Obama friend Derrick Bell video.foxnews.com/v/149852384200… … in light ose.

@jlangdale I think you’re missing my point again.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

kerpen Bill Clinton wished “many years of continuing success” to SPLC-declared white supremacist organization. pic.twitter.com/xe1GVTGFHz

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:49 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

kerpen SPLC on Bill Clinton-endorsed Neo-Confederate movement: splcenter.org/the-neo-confed…

kerpen SPLC on Bill Clinton’s beloved United Daughters of the Confederacy.
splcenter.org/get-informed/i… pic.twitter.com/TQPzJTaHew

.@SteveScalise may well be a racist but he’s a scumbag who uses lobbyists to hire staffer. That enough should disqualify him.

kerpen @ChuckCJohnson His spox says it was a tax policy speech.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:41 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Ted Cruz went to Middle East Christian event & told him he disagreed with them on Israel. Why can’t have done same with racists?

SunnyJL52 Isn’t that exactly what Ted Cruz did just recently? He went to the event & told them to their faces. @jlangdale @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:40 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@jlangdale Everyone must make selections and those selections are necessarily human and flawed and subject to interpretation.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@peregrinator1 Thanks for educating me. I didn’t know that’s what it meant.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to peregrinator1

@jlangdale I’ve given speeches to organizations and met with people I don’t agree with. I sometimes try to find common ground.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

DrMartyFox Robert Costa is channeling the GOP Establishment talking points: @StarCoreOne02 @DrewMTips @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:32 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Call me crazy but I’d like to actually read the text or watch the video of the speech before I dismiss him as a racist.

@jlangdale of course. We don’t really know what he said & I’d like some evidence before I run on the condemnation train.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale Barack Obama, by contrast, has a pattern of giving speeches to anti-white organizations. Show me a pattern or get me the text.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale No, I’m really not being that way. Scalise has given hundreds of speeches over the years to many different organizations.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale It’s the deception angle. You’re implying that Scalise deceived us and you don’t know what he said at the event.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale Can humans, even politicians, not change their views?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale People vote for all kinds of reasons not all of them logical or rational.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

It’s lazy journalism to say that because someone attended in an event 12 years ago he must be a closet racist.

@jlangdale I don’t think that. I’m observing that. Read the criticism.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

Does anyone even know what said at the alleged white supremacist group’s event? No?

@jlangdale And I’m criticizing the double standard criticism of focusing on some supremacist speeches & not others.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale Again, missing my argument. I think you have a right to criticize anything you want at any time you want.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale You’re missing my argument. I don’t have a problem critiquing it. I have a problem with the double standard for supremacists.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

I have a long track record defending the First Amendment rights. Why speaking at a free speech event is how I met my wife.

@jlangdale Assuming that’s his view which he says it isn’t. Nobody asked Obama about all the speeches he gave b4 black supremacist groups.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale We radically disagree here. I defend the right of all people to give speeches wherever they want on any topics they want.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale People are free to criticize but let’s have some perspective here.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@BamaS197 We expect it this week. It’s most likely a white biker gang.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BamaS197

danny_cdn1968 @ChuckCJohnson Obama’s spiritual adviser Joseph Lowery recently said “All White People Are Going To Hell” How isn’t that considered racist?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:15 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

@jlangdale @BarackObama see my Timeline. He already has. I don’t have a problem with it. Freedom even for the speech we hate.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

Surely you knew, Rep. . You have a right to petition your government unless you’re a white supremacist or enemy of the state.

@DraftRyan2016 I wasn’t in a room with him. You’re annoying me. So I’m muting you now.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DraftRyan2016

@jlangdale There’s no evidence from his long career in government that he’s a white supremacist.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@jlangdale I don’t believe in criticizing Obama for going to organizations and giving speeches either. Freedom of association!

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlangdale

@DraftRyan2016 Did you work on a criminal case involving this issue? No? That’s what I thought.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DraftRyan2016

@DraftRyan2016 I have read more on Meir Kahane than you have

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DraftRyan2016

A free society doesn’t dismiss its critics as racists, communists, or witches.

@DraftRyan2016 This is dishonest. Here’s the organization’s name. Jewish Defense League.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DraftRyan2016

@DraftRyan2016 I’m not trying to offend you. I worked for Alan Dershowitz & I love the Jewish people. You can probably figure it out.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DraftRyan2016

1979amish .@ChuckCJohnson uhhh…unless you’re Forrest Gump it leaves a pretty big taint on you. pic.twitter.com/MJUQgJOuUh

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:44 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

Yes, it’s terrible when politicians speak at racist, supremacist events. pic.twitter.com/4O94ufF45h

Obama attended black supremacist, communist event in NYC according to “his” book books.google.com/books?id=HRCHJ…

dpinsen @ChuckCJohnson But this contradicts: RT @samsteinhp: From a 2004 post on Stormfront pic.twitter.com/HHlTw8JPlw

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:28 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter Web Client)

If anyone who attends a white supremacist event is a white supremacist everyone who attends a communist conference is a communist.

Going to a [insert racial group] supremacist meeting doesn’t make you a [insert racial group] supremacist.

Just so we are clear I’ve attended Asian, Jewish, women, white, black, & Muslim supremacist seminars because they are fascinating.

RMConservative So much for the illegal immigrants all being harmless little fuzzballs latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/20…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:10 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

was palling around with anti-white Robert Mugabe when was doing constituent outreach. pic.twitter.com/EnVjipk4W9

texasman2008@BGR: This may be best evidence yet that the Sony hack was an inside job bgr.co/1Bk12aQ by @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 2:40 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Here’s @costareports recycling GOPe talking points on Mississippi. m.youtube.com/watch?v=SqJuwT… Now he is going after .

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson @costareports cenlamar.com appears to have broken the story. How he got it is unclear.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:28 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Exact same “reporter” @costareports who ran Barbour talking points in is going after for alleged racism. Hmmmm.

FieldRoamer And Robert Costa is part of Republican establishment cabal on mission to take out @SteveScalise. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:23 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox This Is A Good, Honest Explanation: Scalise doesn’t deny speech to hate group: @ChuckCJohnson cnn.com/2014/12/29/pol…

via iOS (retweeted on 2:22 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Steve Scalise’s district is over 80% white & ridiculously Republican (R+23). Dems & GOPe want to neutralize tea party pic.twitter.com/IqHigL66kJ

RMConservative While some are pondering the future of Steve Scalise, we must all focus on the man at the top next Tuesday

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:50 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I really hate it when Republican leaders speak before racist organizations. pic.twitter.com/V2mBBxnP3P

The speed with which the RINO press is hitting Scalise over attending alleged white supremacist organization suggests coordinated strike.

It’s disgusting & divisive when a politician speaks before a racist organization that advances “the race.” pic.twitter.com/YTo5HExcsU

Why can politicians speak at black or Latin supremacist organizations but not white supremacist organizations?

charlesarthur Norse Security says Sony hack was inside job by disaffected ex-employees among other (makes sense to me) m.slashdot.org/story/211645

via iOS (retweeted on 1:26 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

NorseCorp Norse Investigation Focusing on a Small Group, Including Sony Ex-Employees buff.ly/1wXIxtQ

via Sprout Social (retweeted on 1:21 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

dixonstrategy .@SneakyBlackDog @ChuckCJohnson @RealRyanSipple Taxes and human desire to avoid them: universal. Why don’t you find out where CEO domiciled?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:20 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

kashhill Security firm thinks employee laid off in May planned Sony hack. Willing to guess employee not named “North Korea.” securityledger.com/2014/12/new-cl…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:19 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HouseCracka [email protected]@K SQUIRREL!!!!
RT @zerohedge: Step Aside North Korea: According To New “Theory” Sony Hackers Are In Fact Russians zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-2…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:18 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

KathysPledge Can’t beat the links @ChuckCJohnson only one I looked at was @GotNewsDotCom.
@kashhill @trevortimm

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:18 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

dixonstrategy .@JustinRaimondo @ChuckCJohnson More recently, Bloomberg threatened charges against striking MTA workers in pre-Xmas 2005 job action

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:01 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JustinRaimondo Remember the NY cop strike of ’71? nydailynews.com/archives/news/… Mayor John Lindsay threatened to fire every single cop & call in Nat’l Guard.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:59 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Jesse_sDad @ChuckCJohnson
You broke this earlier and they don’t give you credit for it
dailycaller.com/2014/12/29/cyb…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:58 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

dixonstrategy .@RealRyanSipple @ChuckCJohnson Could also be typical year-end tax-driven sales.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:57 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

RealRyanSipple .@ChuckCJohnson hmmm Air Asia’s CEO dumped his stock shares right before the flight went missing. Interesting timing

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:55 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

mantasticstuff @ChuckCJohnson Mark Twain working as journalist almost got killed in duel. If his second hadn’t lied to his opponent’s second no Mark Twain

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:53 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

MJosephSheppard @ChuckCJohnson Watching fights between the media e.g. New Republic/R Stone is good blood sport too

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:50 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox You May Not Be Safe In The Chipotle Gun Free, Police Free Zone: GotNews.com & @ChuckCJohnson gotnews.com/breaking-anti-…

via iOS (retweeted on 12:48 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

I’m only interested in fights to the death with members of the media.

I know I would win most duels with most journalists because I have actually held a gun before.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind killing a journolist or two in a duel. Imagine how much the country would love me then.

Princes don’t wrestle with paupers. If they win they’ve beaten a pauper. If they lose the kingdom is in trouble. Pay attention, @hunterw.

peterdukephoto .@ChuckCJohnson @hunterw Gentlemen, why bicker? CCJ is K78 w/ 19.3Kf and HW is 69K w/ 10.8Kf, let’s see where we are in 90 paces, er days

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:39 PM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

If only we hadn’t outlawed dueling in this country… N’est-ce-pas, @hunterw?

The only way I would fight .@hunterw is to the death. I’m already killing his industry.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hunterw

I’ll happily meet .@hunterw in Temecula. It would be good for him to get out of his DC-NYC media bubble.

.@hunterw oh, I have never been to Temecula but you knew that didn’t you you little bitch?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hunterw

.@hunterw didn’t I embarrass you last week by showing cop killer was a Muslim? Do you just have snarky bitch retorts, beta male?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ChuckCJohnson

@hunterw didn’t I embarrass you last week by showing cop killer was a Muslim?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hunterw

@politicalmath I never said I would convict him. I said I had the evidence to do it. This is NYC, after all.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to politicalmath

@politicalmath maybe I don’t know try investigating something?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to politicalmath

.@BernardKerik went to jail for the exact same crime I have committing.

I’m enjoying watching all of the NY media prejudice what I’ve found re: . They were wrong on . They’ll be wrong here too.

@politicalmath way to elevate the discourse! I always shared your work. Whoops. Oh, and my IQ is above 150.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to politicalmath

The amount of evidence we have on DeBlasio corruption is just staggering.

I’m not interested in resigning. I’m interested in putting him in jail & I think I have the evidence.

kerpen @FreePress_2015 @ChuckCJohnson Nope, @ChipotleTweets trades on the NYSE. $CMG

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:41 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

kerpen They earned it. “@FrankLuntz: Americans’ trust in media is at an all-time low.” on.gallup.com/1r8RUUs

pic.twitter.com/fXfphj44Uo

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:40 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

kerpen I hope @EWErickson really is the country’s most influential conservative. He is rock-solid on policy.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:40 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Blacks4D_Wilson Now they are justifying the fact it was one employee and have ZERO sympathy for the officers @ChipotleTweets pic.twitter.com/lVu8t5u90R

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:37 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JennJacques 1) @ChipotleTweets doesn’t respect my rights but 2) WHO would eat there after seeing this!? pic.twitter.com/KZTjAP09hk

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:37 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox If Chipotle won’t let us bring our guns & is turning away cops, they are welcoming thugs to rob them. @ChuckCJohnson @ChipotleTweets

coff33loveit @ChuckCJohnson @ChipotleTweets wow i thought that article was satire. I will glady & will tell all of my social media peeps

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:37 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

kerpen So @ChipotleTweets, your statement confirms at least one employee did “hands up, don’t shoot” to NYPD; has that person been fired???

coff33loveit @ChipotleTweets We eat Chipotle 3 times a month. Sorry, we are until>>pic.twitter.com/pNfRGGonGi @RedNationRising

ResignDeBlasio Chipotle just did something AWFUL to two NYPD officers youngcons.com/chipotle-just-… pic.twitter.com/Q46lg4L334

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:33 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

ResignDeBlasio Rudy Giuliani to Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘Say you’re sorry’ to - fw.to/SbjUgFg pic.twitter.com/HOF91qK2to

NYCityAlerts Moment of silence at NYPD Academy Graduation, for Det. Ramos and Liu @daveevansabc7 pic.twitter.com/zaMeIUyzmA

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:33 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DailyCaller Trump: De Blasio Led ‘Violent And Vicious Campaign’ Against NYPD [VIDEO] trib.al/AQAkoQQ

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 11:32 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

MolonLabe1776us Mayor de Blasio speaking live at NYPD graduation: Says “you didn’t create these problems” - someone yells “YOU did.” pic.twitter.com/9jZtWXhrWb

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:32 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Cameron_Gray Hi @ChipotleTweets: You need to fire the idiot in , and offer police nationwide free food, to stop this tide of bad press

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:32 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

TheTrialFile RT & Join me in ensuring that slain Ofc Liu is given the same respect and send off as his partner Ofc Ramos. pic.twitter.com/vDYNTHKEPR

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:32 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Mediaite De Blasio Heckled at NYPD Graduation Ceremony bit.ly/170QkNE (VIDEO) pic.twitter.com/fcPJKQCZf8

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:31 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

johncardillo cops don’t want to be at war with their mayor. A good start would be de Blasio apologizing, admitting he was wrong, shunning Sharpton.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:31 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

10thAmendment Bratton: More Than 50 Reports of Threats Against Officers Since Last Wee…: youtu.be/f6Ypupj68BQ via @YouTube

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 11:31 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

DRUDGE_REPORT Blasio Booed at Police Graduation Ceremony… drudge.tw/1JXQK6D

via Drudge (retweeted on 11:31 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

GibsonRadio @ChuckCJohnson @EWErickson both of you are the bullseye on lefty media targets.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:22 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

mollyesque Sorry, losers, New Year’s is the BEST holiday. Public drunkenness, kissing, no commercialism or religion. A celebration of renewal.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:21 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

@EWErickson when the Washington Post dared to say something nice about me the Journolists let them have it

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to EWErickson

EWErickson You can tell The Atlantic is presumed to be left of center by the level of rage from the left that their profile of me dared to be fair.

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 11:19 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Glasgow Healthcare Worker Diagnosed With Ebola news.sky.com/story/1399419/…

EricSClay Anti-NYPD Chipolte has been robbed repeatedly. gotnews.com/breaking-anti-…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:15 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

CMJ_SeekJustice Breaking: Wal-Mart Has Repeatedly Ignored Requests To Stop Funding Al Sharpton’s Anti- Campaigns gotnews.com/breaking-wal-m…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:14 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

cool_kim21 MT @ChuckCJohnson Anti-, Anti- Chipotle Robbed AT GUNPOINT Repeatedly gotnews.com/?p=3805 pic.twitter.com/QmqVN52jfc

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:13 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

tracieeeeee No SURPRISE BREAKING: DeBlasio’s Father Backed Appeasing Hitler in 1938 - GotNews gotnews.com/breaking-debla…

via iOS (retweeted on 11:13 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

ResignDeBlasio Anti-, Anti- @ChipotleTweets Has Been Robbed AT GUNPOINT Repeatedly gotnews.com/?p=3805 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:12 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

BryanJFischer Bottom line on Afghanistan: we were right to go in, wrong to stay. Impossible to do nation-building in a Muslim country.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:10 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

JOEdotie Virgin founder Richard Branson tweets support for heroes who performed emergency landing
bit.ly/1tuNfQe pic.twitter.com/IMfuomC1jm

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:09 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

Grubama Media Conceals Race of Shooters Who Opened Fire On LAPD Patrol Car,  - John Cardillo johncardillo.com/1/post/2014/12…

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 11:07 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

STKnutsen Irony…Actor Ray Wise, Cop killer from ’87 Robocop flick stars in PSA show “Farmed and Dangerous” pic.twitter.com/6vHrjAfTs4

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:05 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

EWErickson BTW, I still maintain that if Obama were a transvestite serial killer, the media would still turn a blind eye, praising his leadership.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:58 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)

HomerWhite “Bill DeBlasio’s father, Warren Wilhelm, supported the appeasement of Adolph Hitler in an October 26, 1938 debate.” gotnews

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:47 AM, Dec 29th, 2014 via Twitter for iPhone)