January 1st, 2015

@TheLastRefuge2 @johncardillo you’re wrong. It’s white gangs. Educate yourself before we school you. Or you could be like CNN.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheLastRefuge2

OccupyBawlStree BREAKING: NYPD Cop Killer Attended Mosque Once Surveilled By NYPD - GotNews ow.ly/GpE8F

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 11:08 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@TheLastRefuge2 @johncardillo don’t bother, John. Few see this guy as credible. He ran with the race angle because that’s all he sees.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheLastRefuge2

.@brainpicker You were on a panel with about journalism. Any reflections on that panel since her fall from grace?

I’m sharpening my knife for another scalp.

Breaking3zero Journalistes, ils sont morts en nous informant en 2014 (@Newsweek) bit.ly/1zBfCIW pic.twitter.com/W6TG7scxea

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:53 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@sallyd10011966 I don’t. I’m married in my 20s. I’m boring.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to sallyd10011966

bsldoubled Happy New Year! May it be a great news year @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:30 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@sallyd10011966 I don’t cheat on my wife with lobbyists and run for governor and then president.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to sallyd10011966

@sallyd10011966 I haven’t. You’re just mistaken and reading false things about me. That’s okay but you should really ask before you blame.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to sallyd10011966

@sallyd10011966 You’re misinformed. I don’t tend to get things wrong.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to sallyd10011966

southernshine7 @ericdondero @ChuckCJohnson @Kimmi333 I knew a guy who was a cellmate to McVey….McVey really did it so he says.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:08 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@bbheaven Pay attention. You might learn something.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to bbheaven

@runsonmagic What makes you so sure that I haven’t done that?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to runsonmagic

kittenfluffies @ChuckCJohnson this was my original idea based on the location of the N Ms White Knights (in Dumas) & similarities to LeAnn Horn’s case

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:31 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

c_delana @ChuckCJohnson tow truck n pic ..fire chief Cole all eddie maybe at tow co. I heard Facebook friends with some of the gangs.IDK smh

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:09 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

rickybird11811 RT @c_delana: @ChuckCJohnson need info What tow company picked up Jessica car?Message me if ya can pic.twitter.com/toVFOqgTdU

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:09 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

c_delana @ChuckCJohnson if yals info is right does anybody know what tow company got her car ? Message me if ya can pic.twitter.com/AZzUjF0Nxr

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:54 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I didn’t poop on the floor at college but everybody poops, guys. gift… pic.twitter.com/wvueyRhSKa

DrMartyFox Was the liberal media avoiding the story because they thought it was black on white murder?@johncardillo @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:08 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ATF Agent, MS Cops Point To White Gangs, Not Black, In Chambers’ Murder gotnews.com/?p=3854 pic.twitter.com/7q6EDkbG53

MSlawyerlady @ChuckCJohnson @Kimmi333 No white gangs, Kimmi? Seriously? fbi.gov/jackson/press-…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:35 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@sunny20092 Let’s chat on the phone. I’ve got a lot more that I have held back.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to sunny20092

@Kimmi333 Check your sourcing on this. There’s a lot of gang activity in Panola County.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Kimmi333

johncardillo .@ChuckCJohnson & I have thoroughly vetted this new info on . I’m highly confident in my sources. gotnews.com/breaking-atf-a…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:23 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@Kimmi333 I promise you want to pay attention here because we have a lot more.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Kimmi333

USABillOfRights @ChuckCJohnson Nice Hat Tip To @TheLastRefuge2 Included. Professional

.@Kimmi333 @johncardillo and I have a lot more on this so you might want to take a seat before you spout off.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Kimmi333

johncardillo New info in case that @ChuckCJohnson and I have been working on. gotnews.com/breaking-atf-a… pic.twitter.com/QEaTD3vUud

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:18 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

BREAKING: ATF Agent, MS Cops Point To White Gangs, Not Black, In Murder gotnews.com/?p=3854 pic.twitter.com/k7warcybpL

Putting finishing touches on it now… at gotnews.com.

We are going to have something on at Gotnews.com today and tomorrow. First story in an hour.

ImPoliticalWill @ChuckCJohnson
Traveler manifest info for each individual traveling onboard the aircraft
cbp.gov/travel/travel-… pic.twitter.com/h8n38aHJho

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:58 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@Talkmaster Got a second to chat on the phone? DM.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Talkmaster

I just did an important interview on murder. DM me if you can help me do a transcript.

.@ImPoliticalWill I’ve heard post 9-11 that you can get them. I have the first name and country of origin of one of the girls.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ImPoliticalWill

I have a tail number for a private jet and want to get a passenger manifest. Can you help?

JamesOKeefeIII With @MatthewTyrmand on New Years. This son of a Polish dissident has become one of my closest..instagram.com/p/xTUZSKuO_S/EU

via Instagram (retweeted on 12:57 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Shoq I had a dream that @ChuckCJohnson died. @JamesOKeefeIII declared a national day of mourning, but no one heard him over the celebrations.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:53 PM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@jasonCwaite Let’s tell the truth about what happened. Interested?

Whoops MT. spoke to civic association meeting, not white nationalist conference s.nola.com/wEiK4gc

As there are no barriers to entry for a car sharing service Uber has to get big fast if it wants to survive. Hence aggressiveness.

Another_runner @ChuckCJohnson Y is Chiara DiBlasio going to Santa Clara Univ in CA on a SCHOLARSHIP? gawker.com/where-does-bil…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:43 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@Bob_Richards May I interview you for a story I’m writing?

After I have finished with I’m going to expose @neiltyson as the fraud he is.

@travisk I have an idea that will interest you.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to travisk

@travisk we have some mutual friends & enemies. Let’s DM

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to travisk

.@travisk I frankly don’t think is aggressive enough.

nntaleb Never take criticism from someone you wouldn’t hire.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:52 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

GuardianUS Will Serial’s Adnan Syed ever be exonerated or get a new trial? | Alan Dershowitz trib.al/a9JMJP7

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 9:40 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I wonder what the effect of Uber is on drunk driving rates on .

guardiannews Kim Jong-un says North Korea is open to ‘highest-level’ talks with South gu.com/p/44hv2

via twitterfeed (retweeted on 9:05 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@CGasparino @Sony sure but it wasn’t a millennial that did it.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to CGasparino

kevinmitnick Who hacked Sony? No one knows. Again just circumstantial evidence. Did the FBI share any evidence with Norse?
tinyurl.com/ntep245

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:59 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

latimes Sony insider — not North Korea — likely involved in hack, experts salat.ms/1zOVmsihw

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 8:58 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox The First To Report That Was Not North Korea Was @ChuckCJohnson: BREAKING: gotnews.com/?p=3823 pic.twitter.com/TFOFMabKIV

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:57 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@ChuckRossDC it’s entirely bogus. I worked for him at the time. He never traveled to those places.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ChuckRossDC

ChuckRossDC Someone filed what appears to be a bogus lawsuit against Alan Dershowitz and POLITICO IS ON IT! politico.com/blogs/under-th…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:35 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

.@joshgerstein @AlanDersh I worked for him and was in constant communication with him. He didn’t travel to any of those places.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ChuckCJohnson

joshgerstein UPDATE: @AlanDersh says he’ll seek disbarment of attys (incl ex-fed-judge) leveling sex claims at him in court filing politi.co/1xhxfQP

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:25 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

.@joshgerstein @AlanDersh I hope he does. I worked for him at the time & can confirm that they are all lies.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshgerstein

Kissinger had to recuse himself from #911 commission because of conflicts of interests. Why do we think he doesn’t have them with Putin?

EWErickson That pic Drudge is using of Obama and Kissinger, makes Kissinger look like the DeVito Penguin or Gru. drudgereport.com

via OS X (retweeted on 12:20 AM, Jan 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@thewreathqueen @Brooksie917 Mississippi is pretty notoriously corrupt but the evidence is suggesting this is gang retaliation stuff

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to thewreathqueen

@_An0nymou5_ @Brooksie917 her ex boyfriend doesn’t have anything to do with it.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to _An0nymou5_

@thewreathqueen @Brooksie917 I’m not wrong. I’m reporting what the evidence is telling us.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to thewreathqueen