January 3rd, 2015

Sometimes you can tell a lot from the cover of a book. Here’s Huckabee’s books before his 2008 & 2016 runs. pic.twitter.com/1zRbuXkvpg

@pray4justice911 @bryanrudd6 I have the second part. If Mr. Rudd is threatening to sue me why would I release it?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to pray4justice911

@___Legion__ @HappilyLiberal What would I retract? He consented to the interview and I told him I was recording before I called him back.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ___Legion__

@bryanrudd6 @jlangdale I said that it was on the record and that I was recording you and called back.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to bryanrudd6

BREAKING: No, @neiltyson Wasn’t “Mentored” by Carl Sagan As Media Has Claimed bit.ly/1D5zydw pic.twitter.com/wl99VIPms9

BREAKING: Is Neil deGrasse Tyson Lying About His Relationship to Carl Sagan? bit.ly/1D5zydw pic.twitter.com/iCznUAjkQQ

I’ll have the Tyson story up after dinner.

@jlangdale @neiltyson again, nothing to do with that. I don’t care. It’s because he’s a fraud.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to jlangdale

Putting the finishing touches on the @neiltyson story. I wish he would tell the truth…

I’m under attack again by the troll bitches. Going private.

.@TheLastRefuge2 @johncardillo If you keep lying about me & my work a foreclosed home will be the least of your worries. Clean up aisle 5!

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheLastRefuge2

.@TheLastRefuge2 @johncardillo LOL. Go back to Publix Supermarket… if you can.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheLastRefuge2

In an hour or so I’ll publish the truth about @neiltyson at gotnews.com.

PragueArtist @ChuckCJohnson And let the West Memphis 3 rot in prison on flimsy evidence to say the least and still believed they worshiped the devil

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:20 PM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

BREAKING: Huckabee Let Criminals Out of Jail Who Murdered People, Killed Cops gotnews.com/?p=3905 pic.twitter.com/sFC1kHcN4e

BREAKING: ’s Willie Horton Problem: He Let Lots of Murderers, Criminals Out of Jail gotnews.com/?p=3905 pic.twitter.com/DBMkUicBr9

GotNewsDotCom BREAKING: Huckabee in 2013: Common Core Is “Near and Dear To My Heart” ift.tt/1w0llH9 pic.twitter.com/YodADVXHKE

via IFTTT (retweeted on 5:43 PM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

I want to salute fellow Charles Johnson on a game well played. pic.twitter.com/ZCFtRdD0aH

BREAKING: Huckabee in 2013 Letter: Is “Near and Dear To My Heart” gotnews.com/?p=3901 pic.twitter.com/nxHKoyNzda

.@TheLastRefuge2 You ran with the radical Muslim angle who is funded by terrorism before confirming any of it. He’s just a kid. @ZaidJilani

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheLastRefuge2

.@TheLastRefuge2 And you still didn’t confirm gas station claim. This is why you are irresponsible, Mark.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheLastRefuge2

.@TheLastRefuge2 Why are you sending me clippings from the media? It’s your job to vet the claims. You didn’t do that.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheLastRefuge2

@Cyber_War_News Thanks but my story is correct. Chat later.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Cyber_War_News

.@TheLastRefuge2 And you ran with it rather than checking which is why you are in the minors. @johncardillo

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheLastRefuge2

.@Cyber_War_News You need to educate yourself here before you come at me. It was Sony insiders.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Cyber_War_News

@Cyber_War_News I didn’t get anything wrong in the Sony hack case.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Cyber_War_News

Conservative Treehouse’s Mark Bradman REPEATEDLY Gets Facts Wrong in Case gotnews.com/?p=3890 pic.twitter.com/BCZiYOdTn4

nas33m CNN International
Experts doubt North Korea was behind
cnn.com/2014/12/27/tec…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:29 PM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I just met my neighbor who says we’re all good. So don’t be mean to my neighbor, okay, guys?

Fascinating infographic… This is 2014 in Twitter news. pic.twitter.com/y3bic2MPC0

Stmmiss @jlangdale @TheLastRefuge2 @ChuckCJohnson I realize that y’all are not familiar with the area but no one would go that route to clarksdale

via Mobile Web (M5) (retweeted on 2:22 PM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Shaftan @ChuckCJohnson goes where the mainstream press is afraid to look. fb.me/1HgHC1Z3n

via Facebook (retweeted on 2:15 PM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

mboyle1 SACRAMENTO BEE: Kevin McCarthy sticking up for Scalise why Republicans have trouble winning elections in California: sacbee.com/opinion/editor…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 1:50 PM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox How many journalists planning to steal your work are posing as fake followers? @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:45 PM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@simpdapimp0 it’s like lying about your weight. It’s uncool.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to simpdapimp0

jlangdale @RitaSDJobs “Tone came down” meaning the Fire Chief was alerted by 911 call center.

The 911 is likely a suspect. FOIA?
@ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:37 AM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Taking the account private for a few minutes to deal with the eggs (Fake accounts) - Be back in a few…

I have been hit with fake followers again. I’m working on removing them now.

rickybird11811 @ChuckCJohnson By the way - good interview. You had to practically peel Bryan off of you! He didn’t want to stop talking.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:58 AM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

jlangdale @TheLastRefuge2 So you admit that you cannot link directly to a single image showing position of the e-brake?

@ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:52 AM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@TdizzleAnonnabe @TheLastRefuge2 I don’t have to be right. I’m just interviewing a source.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TdizzleAnonnabe

@TheLastRefuge2 @TdizzleAnonnabe prove that I was wrong. Quit talking if you can’t. I interviewed and pursued a lead

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheLastRefuge2

rickybird11811 @ChuckCJohnson Have you any idea if or when they’re going to release autopsy report?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:43 AM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@rickybird11811 all of the cops tell me blacks don’t do ritualistic burning.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to rickybird11811

@TdizzleAnonnabe @TheLastRefuge2 I’m not after the wrong guy and I’m not getting played. I’m removing suspects.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TdizzleAnonnabe

jlangdale @TheLastRefuge2 @LadyBugDeDee @ChuckCJohnson What do you call this?
You don’t NEED skid-marks. pic.twitter.com/oco3cUb6vZ

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:27 AM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I’m now convinced that drove off the road in an accident. I’ll be exploring why later. pic.twitter.com/g6mHAfe86W

jlangdale @LadyBugDeDee @TheLastRefuge2 @ChuckCJohnson She ran off the road at the top of the hill. The car was next to tree. pic.twitter.com/jWLfcwiyxZ

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:16 AM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@TheLastRefuge2 oh stop it mark. You accused him and Ali falsely

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheLastRefuge2

.@TheLastRefuge2 I already know all about this. You didn’t talk to him. I did because you’re a hack.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheLastRefuge2

@TheLastRefuge2 I’m not being played for a fool. I vetted the source. Why are you lying & saying I didn’t speak with Bryan Rudd?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheLastRefuge2

LadyBugDeDee @jlangdale Why is a burned tree up the road from where her car was found? @TheLastRefuge2 @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:07 AM, Jan 3rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

.@TheLastRefuge2 @Elocutioner no they aren’t. They wrote a letter to you & me. You’re making stuff up again.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheLastRefuge2

.@TheLastRefuge2 @Elocutioner I already saw your silly tweet. You’re getting played. I confirmed ID. Like a reporter. Try it.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheLastRefuge2