January 9th, 2015

I want to live in a country where the man who washes dishes sends his freedom-loving son to Princeton, Harvard law school & the White House.

If you were casting 2016 field as characters of the Wizard of Oz…. is?

@dpinsen it shouldn’t have been an issue then.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to dpinsen

I want to live in a country where who your father or husband is doesn’t make you presidential contender. No thanks, Romney, Hillary or Bush.

When Peter Thiel endorses his longtime friend Ted Cruz something really weird will happen in the Silicon Valley zeitgeist.

Ted Cruz coalition = blue collar + conservative base + upwardly mobile Asians, Mexicans + business community + bored by Hillary + millenials

.@artistofideas I was raised by hippies, read all the books the GenXers did, but grew up a digital native. In short, I’m the terminator.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to artistofideas

@dpinsen Nixon was a champion. He always had the mean streak. It was always there. And he won in 1960.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to dpinsen

The question for Ted Cruz is can he transcend the conservative ghetto & build a coalition that includes historically left-wing factions?

@artistofideas I’m a millennial. I bet I would surprise you. We weren’t all raised by single mothers & the TV. Some of us sweated.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to artistofideas

I will never forgive Mitt Romney not fighting to win against Barack Obama. The economy isn’t the only issue, you fool.

@TroyRiser You mean when the Establishment was. They wanted to hug Obama.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TroyRiser

@dpinsen Sure but he doesn’t have the skillset to get there so he’s not a champion.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to dpinsen

I wish Mitt Romney were as much of a villain as people say. I know a killer when I see one. We wanted Bain; we got America’s Dad. It sucked.

.@dpinsen @JuliaTillou We’re not electing a Pope. We’re electing a president. I’m not looking for moral; I’m looking for killer instinct.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to dpinsen

treesaree @ChuckCJohnson Rand Paul on @HowieCarrShow today could not withstand a bit of criticism, caved like a smores in a fatty’s mouth

via Mobile Web (M5) (retweeted on 11:34 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

To be a great politician you need to enjoy the curb stomp of an opponent. Reagan did. Nixon did. Bush did. Mitt Romney does not. He’ll lose

@JuliaTillou @dpinsen I do, too, and I remember how he cheated James Rappoport in 2002.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JuliaTillou

@JuliaTillou @dpinsen On the contrary. I do not seek worldly possessions. I’m a journalist.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JuliaTillou

There’s nothing worse than a politician who doesn’t understand when their moment has passed.

@JuliaTillou @dpinsen It’s great that Romney’s rich but I see no evidence that he’s moral.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JuliaTillou

@JohnRiversToo Not in the way I’ve envisioned it. They built the news first, rather than analyzed the conversation and built the news.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnRiversToo

I know! Mitt Romney can run on the economy again & talk about none of the other issues. It’ll go just swell, guys.

@JohnRiversToo perhaps, but there’s riches in the niches. You crack local reporting and you get good ad value…

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnRiversToo

I’ve met and talked to Mitt Romney on multiple occasions. He does not have the mean streak, the joy in seeing an opponent crushed, needed.

Don’t worry about electability. Worry about conviction. I’ll take care of Hillary.

Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, & Chris Christie candidacies are really last hurrah of Baby Boomers not exiting stage left. GenX, presidency please.

Why should Mitt Romney be president & why should we care? There are a lot of rich men in this country, many much richer than he.

I lived in Massachusetts when Mitt Romney was governor. I was decidedly unimpressed. Please spare us the Reagan comparisons.

Sorry, Mitt Romney, but we need to cut weak players to build championship teams. Surely you understand. You ran the Olympics.

@JohnRiversToo but they don’t really cover Texas at all.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JohnRiversToo

If Mitt Romney were evaluating Mitt Romney as a Bain consultant he’d conclude he was a two-time loser, unlikely to perform, & fire himself.

I’m really bored by news that is focused exclusively on DC, NYC & LA. The country is moving South & Southwest, guys. Get with the times.

In the future I think investment companies, opposition research companies, news companies… will all become just information companies.

.@BarnettParker No, the best candidate is the one that will enslave the other tribes because his tribe is superior.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BarnettParker

The future of politics is my tribe against your tribe for forever, til death.

i_z_e_l_s @ChuckCJohnson Assuming we’re talking about informational takedowns, nothing unethical about it. Matching up supply and demand.

via Mobile Web (M2) (retweeted on 10:54 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Why is Steve Scalise hoax being discussed seriously on ?

i_z_e_l_s @GotNewsDotCom What’s blowing my mind is not how many hoaxes you’ve uncovered recently, but how many we never knew about. @ChuckCJohnson

via Mobile Web (M2) (retweeted on 10:41 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson But hard to monetize investigative. Biz model for conservative mags was often: have a rich benefactor. Hard problem.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:39 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

scoladd BREAKING, EXCLUSIVE: Google Earth Photo Disproves Hoax gotnews.com/?p=4050 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 10:36 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson Big hole on the Right is investigative and video. Investigative to produce “seed facts”. Short vids to disperse and share.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:35 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ageless_vintage @PaulHair1 @ChuckCJohnson I have found gotnews.com to be completely unreliable

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:33 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

McGMaryland VIDEO: Romney Praises Jonathan Gruber’s ‘Econometric Model’ - GotNews dlvr.it/83nHhP

via dlvr.it (retweeted on 10:28 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DoodleFish BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Colorado Springs Is A Hoax ln.is/gotnews.com/Za… via @GotNewsDotCom

via Linkis.com (retweeted on 10:28 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

coff33loveit EXCLUSIVE, The “F—k It, I Quit” CBS Anchor Who Quit To Grow Marijuana in Alaska Was Just Evicted gotnews.com/?p=4047 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 10:27 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

STKnutsen EXCLUSIVE: Google Earth Photo Disproves Hoax gotnews.com/?p=4050 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:27 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GotNewsDotCom BREAKING, EXCLUSIVE: Google Earth Photo Disproves Hoax ift.tt/1DHUeFM pic.twitter.com/eQmHilNvMx

via IFTTT (retweeted on 10:27 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

What if a website targeted politicians or famous individuals based solely on the amount of money raises for a takedown?

What do you think Hitler, Mao or Stalin would tweet?

I’ve actually spent the night on the couch of a great many of my Twitter followers & reciprocated. I don’t find this odd. Should I?

Would you support a website that’s sole purpose was destroying political candidates, celebrities?

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson interesting how FoxBiz has failed with libertarian B-Team pundits at night. Cons want communal experience on main FoxNews.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:53 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

If I threw a dinner party or cookout for my LA based or SD based followers would you come?

martinvlcek @ChuckCJohnson those who have a deeper vision deserve respect & support to keep looking out for everyone else (thank you for your work btw)

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:51 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

If you could fight any journalist to the death who would it be & why?

What if we all just became the media and split the money raised from advertising and donations?

kencsmith5 @ChuckCJohnson I would ask for feedback. Newscasters live in a bubble. Example:
Megyn Kelly will never see my email again: it’s screened!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:49 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

How would you change local news?

I think Twitter’s stock is massively overvalued because of all the fake twitter accounts.

Do you think we will even have journalists in ten years?

What’s your favorite part of the dead tree newspapers? Mine is the crossword puzzles.

I highly recommend the documentary Downloaded on Netflix about Napster.

What do you think the future of news is?

briancragin @ChuckCJohnson dropping name from ongoing threads and grouping names

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:35 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

dpinsen @ChuckCJohnson a feature where you can buy folks a beer

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:35 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

How would you change or decide verification on Twitter if you could?

DarwinKahlo @ChuckCJohnson have a feed for tweets and a feed for conversations aka replies

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:32 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

How would you make Twitter better?

Why do you think they decided we should have 140 characters in a tweet?

How different do you think Twitter would be if you had to use your real name?

Who are the best journalists or opinion makers in Utah?

JohnRiversToo @michellemalkin @TwitchyTeam Did you see this -> Did @johncardillo just debunk the ? You decide. johncardillo.com/blog/breaking-…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:56 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@AnthonyCumia
“Burn marks” from NAACP bombing were there in 2014 according to Google Earth photos. gotnews.com/?p=4050

Remember when Petraeus was going to tell us what really happened at Benghazi and then his personal emails were leaked? Good times.

iowahawkblog Selective pixelization: in pic of dead CH editor, NY Daily News blurs cartoon of Mohammed, leaves hooked-nosed Jew pic.twitter.com/yCEJPfBc3m

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:23 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

johncardillo @jlangdale If I’m a master bomb maker/domestic terrorist, am I placing my device at 10:30 AM with my getaway car parked 150’ away?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:01 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

johntomasic @johncardillo digs into bombing. It doesn’t look real… or at last not like a bombing/hate crime.
gotnews.com/breaking-confi…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:15 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

LadySandersfarm BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Colorado Springs Is A Hoax gotnews.com/?p=4042 via @GotNewsDotCom I called it.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:48 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

KittyKattAustin@ChuckCJohnson: VIDEO: Watch Mitt Romney praise Jonathan Gruber gotnews.com/video-romney-p… pic.twitter.com/gCveKZw5HA

Just NO NO NO

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:47 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SuziJuro @ChuckCJohnson
You sent your kids to blabla here
Typical you cowards
All you can do is type here
But our men are the one’s pulling triggers

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:10 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GotNewsDotCom BREAKING: State Dept Published Racist Cartoons When White House Condemned ift.tt/1xLXzTU pic.twitter.com/GWAFcpkJ0O

via IFTTT (retweeted on 3:05 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox I haven’t heard any French protestors chanting for dead cops. @LouiseByrneNews @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:01 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SuziJuro @ChuckCJohnson
Are you trying to close mosques now!
Trust me
You guys only killed 2 of billions kouachi’s out there. We’re comin after you

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:00 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

TheMadHessian Kids, Don’t Smoke Dope >>>>>>>> gotnews.com/exclusive-brea…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:59 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Breaking3zero Harith Ibn Ghazi al-Nadari fait une référence directe aux caricatures de , raison de l’attaque pic.twitter.com/PAkLiw6jVs

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:18 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GotNewsDotCom BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Colorado Springs Is A Hoax ift.tt/1BRk3C6 pic.twitter.com/u18eTyXrRK

via IFTTT (retweeted on 2:10 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GotNewsDotCom EXCLUSIVE, BREAKING: The “F–k It, I Quit” CBS Anchor Who Quit To Grow Marijuana in Alask..ift.tt/1I3B0gudpic.twitter.com/Cc0mxb23KdKd

via IFTTT (retweeted on 2:09 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

No, I’m not Charlie. I’m the journalist with the gun. You’ve seen the pictures. Let me remind you. twitter.com/ChuckCJohnson/…

ForceIsBased Wow, Chu talking about journalism and merit and . Are you kidding me Arthur? archive.today/okKKQ
cc: @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:06 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Breaking3zero Le Monde confirme que n’était pas à

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:01 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Breaking3zero 2008-2013. Les actions antisémites en France ( 6 homicides en 2012) pic.twitter.com/kyDheNbSpF

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:01 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

LouiseByrneNews Wow. Clearest video yet. Police assault on kosher market in France. youtube.com/watch?v=hISqLR…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:58 PM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@RedHandNYCity I believe in legalizing every drug but think they’ll be consequences.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to RedHandNYCity

EXCLUSIVE, BREAKING: The “Fuck It, I Quit” CBS Anchor Who Quit To Grow Pot Was Just Evicted. bit.ly/14Bcgxk pic.twitter.com/y693SXtkYj

.@PaddyJManning of course. But they also have a history of losing. Again & again.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to PaddyJManning

die_mich_zwei I love eating frogs… AND shooting things. (ಠ⌣ಠ) @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:33 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

The French will no sooner pick up arms to defend themselves than you or I would eat frogs.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose… pic.twitter.com/A1jqWukwyl

The real reason so many leftists are upset about is that one of their own was killed. What free speech? pic.twitter.com/ASMiLueBfZ

jimantle Refusing to talk openly about European assimilation problems at this point is like refusing to talk about sex in front of 18-year-olds.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:08 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

amandacarpenter Need to pass Cruz bill to take away passports RT @FreeBeacon: U.S. man accused of trying to join Islamic State goo.gl/yF4DPi

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:24 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

mohkeit Woah, NBC News anchor Andrea Mitchell (@mitchellreports) just mentioned on the air! Rare word on American TV cc: @AfricasaCountry

via TweetCaster for Android (retweeted on 9:16 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

OddLane Biggest prior terrorist attack on France funded by Algerian from London wp.me/pFzOK-2pY via @MoneyJihad

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 9:07 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ImPoliticalWill @timothy_stanley In 1961, then President De Gaulle, faced a coup by four Algerian generals, and an assassination attempt. cc: @Telegraph

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:07 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

jenanmoussa I’m at outskirts . Algerian man tells me: “Paris attack suspects have family members living in this town.” @akhbar

via Twitter for BlackBerry® (retweeted on 9:07 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

jenanmoussa My Algerian source works in for yrs. He tells me cousins of paris shooting suspects live in town 2. Police watching them.

via Twitter for BlackBerry® (retweeted on 9:06 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Algerian Offers to Buy Charlie Hebdo to Defend Freedom - Bloomberg via @business bloom.bg/1x3zLFL

Breaking3zero Les frères sont morts

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:01 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

WilliamReymond Les mêmes qui reprochaient la rapidité de Twitter toute à l’heure, reprochent sa lenteur à donner des nouvelles des otages

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:01 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Breaking3zero Reuters confirme à son tour le chiffre de 4 morts. Bilan non définitif pic.twitter.com/KmbINA6XmB

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:00 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

alisambay A journo just called coulibaly the terro “african-american” fortunately @andersoncooper corrected him @Breaking3zero

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:00 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

While may have trained in Yemen this is through and through an Algerian terrorist group linked attack. pic.twitter.com/OJZAbixRY3

As I told you two days ago it’s looking more & more like a GIA (Algerian terrorists) than Al Qaeda plot.

I’m looking for someone who speaks Arabic to translate something. m.youtube.com/watch?v=jY5p-f…

Of course it’s an attack on Jews. As mosque grew so did attacks in the 19e arrondissement. pic.twitter.com/6oUTAJaITw

BFMTV URGENT: Hayat BOUMEDDIENE et Amedy COULIBALY recherchés par les forces de l’ordre. Les infos : bit.ly/1DFF0RF pic.twitter.com/h6mde63TXI

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:27 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

was part of terror cell first identified by GotNews 2 days ago, part of prison escape plot (2/2) pic.twitter.com/ujx9Dzina6

’s invovlement confirms mosque’s central role in terrorist plot. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/iwVMyrjg3I

sandipseth Amedy Coulibaly, 32, was seen with Charlie Hebdo suspect Cherif Kouachi in 2010 during an investigation into an attempted prison break

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:20 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SagiOrli These are the two savages suspects who killed yesterday the policewoman&today two ppl in kosher shop not teenage … pic.twitter.com/sgyCuaYFXb

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:19 AM, Jan 9th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)