January 20th, 2015

How can there be a student loan bubble if the facebook newsfeed says that there is not one and that it is a fake story?

It’s truly not a joke to assume that people aged 12-29 (if not more) get a major (if not all) of their news from Twitter & Facebook feeds.

McDaniel has ‘major announcement’ this week on.thec-l.com/1J9AKLx via @clarionledger

Facebook plays Gepetto & allows the Pinocchio’s of the world to define that they are a real boy, define wood-toy-ers as kooks. Millenials :/

Well, since were defining what the 1000’s year old words of “marriage”, husband”, and “wife” mean, I guess facebook can define all else too

Wait is this whole facebook-fake-news-identifying thing an effort to get people to ignore the SOTU speech babble tonight? Well played fbook

Wait a minute, is this whole facebook-fake-news thing an effort by Rolling Stone & Sabrina Erdely to become a credible source of news again?

Hey, Jesus was not divine.Ask anyone in the gathering that day: they voted on it as such so it must be true. When has a mob ever been wrong?

Truth is never up for a vote. Definitionally, it can not be. Oh wait, definitions of real and fake are being voted on.

What if enough people voted and clicked on stories about evolution, Darwin, & Mendel, to classify as fake and frauds? Facebook wants to know

Wait a minute, is this whole facebook-fake-news thing an effort by Rolling Stone & Sabrina Erduly to become a credible source of news again?

Remember Rodney King? Nope, never happened. Remember Juanita Broaddrick? Nope, never happened. Iran Contra? Never happened. Selma either.

Facebook is public, & international, right? What if Iranians crowdsource holocaust news as “fake”, & true that homosexuality doesn’t exist?

The Truth will set you free. Unless you dont like it on your facebook feed, and you can define it as fake. Then it sets no one free, hidden.

Truth is constant, it is invariant. It simply exists, & for 1000’s of years people had to seek it. Now they get to define it. 100% Absurdity

What would happen if no one actually knew that HandsUpDontShoot was a totally fake Fabricated lie in Ferguson? Facebook decided to find out.

Can you imagine if Facebook got its way & people were allowed to determine that Matt Drudge’s story about Lewinsky Clinton BJ was fake?

Facebook’s decision to crowdsource what is called ‘real’&’fake’ news is akin to letting George W Bush decide what is good intel. Oh, wait..

Key question: would the “Rubber Bullets” story from HuffPo in Fergusson get rated as real or fake, despite foam earplugs?

Great job, millennials @ Facebook:give uninformed people the power to determine what is real & fake, let them write the dictionary of “news”

Will Facebook be censoring fake news of ABC and NBC when they FAKE that Hispanics such as George Zimmerman use racial slurs about hoodies?

“Facebook cited stories about dinosaur sightings &research supposedly proving the existence of Santa Claus as examples of fake news stories”

So the mass censorship begins. RT Facebook clamps down on fake news stories news.yahoo.com/facebook-clamp… via @YahooNews

Are you ready for a big story about Cuba, too?

BREAKING, EXCLUSIVE: TSA Whistleblower Confirms Illegal Aliens Board Planes With CA Licenses gotnews.com/?p=4138 pic.twitter.com/xstmrChq1U

Hint: Immigration…

I know, I know. I’m supposed to be a good boy and not call out the frauds on the right who raise money and do nothing. Well, about that.

I’m going to do a very interesting story in about an hour.

If you enjoy classical music, I highly recommend this work by Stephen Limbaugh, relative of Rush Limbaugh. itunes.apple.com/us/album/pants…

@darlashine I’ve done dozens of stories on ISIS. Familiarize yourself first, please.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to darlashine

MarkSKrikorian Reason there’s no immigration in GOP response is leadrshp (& @joniernst) agree w/ Obama on immigration vox.com/2015/1/20/7862… @DLind

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:27 PM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Dana Loesch is a liar. This is why she’s attacking me. She should just be honest about it. pic.twitter.com/PFkncV3ttr

@HouseCracka Do I have to block you old friend? I know what I’m doing. Thanks for the lecture.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HouseCracka

I’m working on a story to take down a public official. If you’re a professor who serves on a dissertation committee please reply.

Dana Loesch is lying when she says I’m upset about a follow. She lied about Andrew Breitbart’s work and mine. I defended myself. Expect it.

.@HatingBreitbart Sure. After I’m apologized to. I’m not going to be lectured to by people who can’t do what I do anymore. It’s over.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HatingBreitbart

.@HatingBreitbart Don’t tell me what to do. If you attack my work, expect me to defend myself. Period.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HatingBreitbart

@HouseCracka @DLoesch I like you but you don’t know what you are talking about.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HouseCracka

Dana Loesch attacks my work saying my mentor didn’t do the kinds of stories I do. I defend myself. She freaks out. I reply. Universe endures

@HouseCracka @DLoesch I’m not going to put up with people attacking my work.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HouseCracka

ahhh, the classic nerds-beat-the-sort-of-hot-chick storyline & reveal shallowness. Didnt the 80’s already play this storyline out infintum?

.@DLoesch I think you stopped following months ago.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DLoesch

Why would I care that Dana Loesch isn’t following me? This is what I was talking about. pic.twitter.com/5WfHCot2EH

.@DLoesch I didn’t meltdown over an unfollow. You said Andrew never published gossip and I called you a liar. Pay attention.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DLoesch

.@DLoesch I’m sorry but I don’t think of you as my equal. You comment for a living & have never broken a story ever.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DLoesch

.@DLoesch just because I didn’t hog the limelight and be a drama queen doesn’t mean I didn’t work there.

It’s not like I won journalism awards working for Andrew Breitbart. Oh wait. I did?! ericbreindel.org/2011winner/

.@DLoesch sorry but I’m not interested in professional fakes. I’ll publish all of them. You always were a liar.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DLoesch

.@DLoesch I have hundreds of emails between me and Andrew. I was at the office where they talked about firing you for being lazy.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DLoesch

@DLoesch I’m glad to see your standards aren’t based on the truth. And you helped elevate Holly Fisher so I get why you have to defend her.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DLoesch

.@DLoesch I’m sorry but I don’t remember you in the discussions that I had with him about when I was in NYC.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DLoesch

DRUDGE_REPORT BUCHANAN: ‘Executive Amnesty Will Not Be Repealed In Congress’… drudge.tw/150mE1v

via Drudge (retweeted on 1:37 PM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

k_mcq Spoiler: He wasn’t shot by a sniper. RT @ChuckCJohnson: We Investigated Where Michael Moore’s Uncle Was Killed… gotnews.com/?p=4124

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:37 PM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

It’s weird to see people who have never broken a story in their life criticize my work. Commentating isn’t work. Sorry.

Chicagokrzy Whether you agree with some stories & disagree with others, @ChuckCJohnson finds the . No matter what. I thought that mattered?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:35 PM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SeamusTx If we are unwilling to police our own, leftists certainly will. @ChuckCJohnson

Umm… Yes he did. He was fascinated by it. Ask Anthony Weiner. And to bother a phrase, “So?” pic.twitter.com/NUIemwPSAA

willstauff You can cry foul all day…but @ChuckCJohnson is exposing the Teaparty social media frat party…Daddy’s home hide the beer and naked girls

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:11 PM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

It’s weird how people talk smack about the National Enquirer. I guess John Edwards story is bogus then.

janwinter15 Dutch court blocks US extradition request of alleged al-Qaida supporter - voanews.com/a/dutch-court-… ht @rj_gallagher pic.twitter.com/1eSREPxlgu

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 12:24 PM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Tom Corbett should have pushed through a plan to change the electoral college.

PolitiBunny Left was digging around anyway - he broke it before they did. @cummingsamerica @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:59 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Apparently I am a “cyber bully” now. What ridiculousness. christianexaminer.com/article/holly.…

i_z_e_l_s @ChuckCJohnson Weaponized integrity is still better than none whatsoever.

via Mobile Web (M2) (retweeted on 11:40 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I have to do the Holly Fisher stories so that I have the authority and credibility to do the Hillary Clinton stories.

pilgrim1330 @JoshSkeens1 @ChuckCJohnson “Yeah I screwed up but what about when you did “_____” that was bad too.” -Person whose not really remorseful ;)

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:26 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Husbands must love their wives as Christ loved the Church. This means sacrifice.

It’s surprising how nasty Christian ladies can be when you ask them not to have false idols.

We’ve become a lot more patient a society once we all got smart phones and had to wait in line. Not sure if this is bad or good.

The doctor’s office makes me feel old but Obama made me get insurance so here I am.

z31r4m @ChuckCJohnson You’re going to have to go through the entire West Coast SJW lexicon before “normal folks” understand.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 11:18 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

There are some conservative middle aged men that will always defend the hot young girl. We call this white knighting.

johncardillo @ChuckCJohnson and I discussed. @jlangdale you are one of the most unethical people I’ve ever encountered. @DefendWallSt @RightGlockMom

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:12 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@jlangdale @DefendWallSt @RightGlockMom this guy is delusional. @johncardillo broke it. He didn’t even know what he had

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to jlangdale

Saying we are all sinners as you excuse immorality isn’t accepting responsibility. It’s dodging it.

There’s no right to be famous based on a lie.

The right will always be in the cultural ghetto it deserves if it doesn’t have standards & defend them.

AgainstYT @ChuckCJohnson to Americans politics is just another reality TV show. It’s a football match, Red Team vs. Blue Team. substance means nothing

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:48 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Everyone who criticizes me for doing my work loves my work when it comports with how they want reality to be. Odd.

You hate me when I expose “our team” but love me when I expose theirs. Why don’t you love the truth?

If you love myths & fairy tales more than you love the truth, don’t follow me.

@RightGlockMom I am not sure I understand your nonsense so I’m going to go elsewhere now

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to RightGlockMom

@CarolinaSpice @cmahar3 @RightGlockMom @DefendWallSt so sorry but this is a lie. And no you can’t see them on mobile

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to CarolinaSpice

.@RightGlockMom @DefendWallSt how can I plagiarize from someone whose work I don’t read and who has blocked me?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to RightGlockMom

Kind of weird that the state where Gosnell murdered people just elected a dude who worked at Planned Parenthood.

I wonder if all of the people who falsely accuse me of shitting on the floor realize that lie comes from someone who beats women, @mawilner

Asking me if I regret publishing the truth is like asking a rape victim if she regrets wearing a short dress. It’s nonsense.

Pay attention. I always have a plan.

The more I work, the more frauds I discover.

“People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.” - Tyrion Lannister.

JessicaDurando That’s one way to do it. Cop has girlfriend pulled over so he can propose: usat.ly/1Gpn3fn (Photo: KHOU-TV) pic.twitter.com/5X9MbKqJsU

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:35 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

presjpolk I don’t know if the love of money is the root of *all* evil, but Chuck C Johnson’s greed proves it’s the root of a lot of evil.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:25 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

The movie Enemy of the State was ahead of its time. The bad guy’s birthday is coincidentally 9-11 & they want a cyber bill to erode rights.

TexasSheri LIAR We Investigated Where Michael Moore’s Uncle Was Killed & Here’s What We Found gotnews.com/?p=4124 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:56 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Faith4Mishel BUSTED? We Investigated Where Michael Moore’s Uncle Was Killed & Here’s What We Found ln.is/gotnews.com/w4… via @GotNewsDotCom

via Linkis.com (retweeted on 2:56 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

donidoll We Investigated Where Michael Moore’s Uncle Was Killed & Here’s What We Found gotnews.com/?p=4124 via @GotNewsDotCom

EricAmey2 BUSTED? We Investigated Where @MMFlint Michael Moore’s Uncle Was Killed & Here’s What We Found gotnews.com/?p=4124

via Twitter for Android Tablets (retweeted on 2:56 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

MenOfHistory “An army of lions commanded by a deer will never be an army of lions.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

via Buffer (retweeted on 2:55 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

drjohndunn …Napoleon steadily refused to create paper money; he even forbade the general circulation of banknotes. drjohndunn.com

via GrabInbox (retweeted on 2:54 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

MilHistNow “You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.” Napoleon Bonaparte pic.twitter.com/hFzR3Rjgf3

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:44 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

WakeUp__America “History is a set of lies agreed upon”

-Napoleon Bonaparte

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:44 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

monacoupdate Napoleon auction: sword sells for €190,000: The Prince’s Palace of Monaco has sold the second half of its coll… bit.ly/1xPOULc

via twitterfeed (retweeted on 2:43 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

torontonewsnow Mayor’s office staff kept tabs on Rob Ford ‘Crackstarter’ campaign: documents bit.ly/1n49GDw

via twitterfeed (retweeted on 2:41 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GotNewsDotCom FLASHBACK: Michael Moore Mocked NRA With Canceled Teen Sniper School Ad ift.tt/1Gm8h9e pic.twitter.com/bc17QwPm4l

via IFTTT (retweeted on 2:40 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GotNewsDotCom BUSTED? We Investigated Where Michael Moore’s Uncle Was Killed & Here’s What We Found ift.tt/1BYqDsI pic.twitter.com/pkj5kMsBQi

via IFTTT (retweeted on 2:40 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

To my many critics & friends: Pay attention. There is always a plan.

I’m going to paint my masterpiece next Tuesday.

BackboneRadio The podcast is up! Backbone Radio w/ Matt Dunn: Interview w/ @ChuckCJohnson, founder of GotNews.com. backboneradio.podbean.com/mobile/e/backb…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:25 AM, Jan 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)