January 30th, 2015

Kind of a strange long night.

.@hunterw What’s racist about stating the truth about human biodiversity & science?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hunterw

@Neal_Dewing @Neal_Dewing Why don’t you go write some factually inaccurate libertarian rant?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Neal_Dewing

I got the real reason Romney isn’t running a few moments ago. I have been asked to embargo it until early next week. I’m complying.

Timodc @jeffzeleny why are you quoting a software developer from Cleveland?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:35 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

If I have accidentally blocked you please send me an email at [email protected] with your username.

Here’s who I am hearing for 2016 is definitely in: Paul, Cruz, Walker, Huckabee, Bush, Clinton.

_KJKelly @ChuckCJohnson Material from gotnews was cited in a SCOTUS brief. You should advertise that.
gotnews.com/tag/scot-vorse/ pic.twitter.com/49MFFawLt3

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 6:10 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Blocking all fake followers now.

I’m getting the real story about why Mitt Romney dropped out either tonight or this weekend. Stay tuned.

Someone is buying fake followers for me again. @Green_Footballs is that you???

Austin_Brand I hereby declare dramatically, the glorious and beautiful re-friendshipping of @HouseCracka and @ChuckCJohnson.
Gods preserve this union!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:04 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Which candidate do you think is the best liar?

Jesse_sDad Stupid, Stupid, @CNN and @andersoncooper fall for scam artist
gotnews.com/ferguson-fraud…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:51 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Azzmadors_Lair : Michael Brown’s Pro-Al Sharpton Pastor Carlton Lee Burned Down His Own Church gotnews.com/?p=4217 via @GotNewsDotCom

@SillyconSax No, I meant 300. It took me about 3 hours a day. And it sucked.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to SillyconSax

.@OXCinNYC They are politicians. You’re buying the beer.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to OXCinNYC

@Godwetrust777 Many of the reforms he passed were watered down.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Godwetrust777

@SHTFDashboard Of course. Everything costs if it’s good.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to SHTFDashboard

@SillyconSax Afternoon paper. I biked. It was East Coast.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to SillyconSax

Which candidate would you most like to have a beer with?

How do you excuse Rand Paul’s outreach to Al Sharpton?

johncardillo I investigated and wrote this piece, and I’m still SMH. johncardillo.com/home/meet-jose… pic.twitter.com/P8nsvx48Aw

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:34 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@SHTFDashboard What’s your point? I think it’s fine to drive down wages for employers. I don’t think it’s good for programmers.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to SHTFDashboard

@ClarenceWhorley Oh. We’re talking winning elections? Purdue then.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ClarenceWhorley

@DCPolitick They aren’t complete by any stretch.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DCPolitick

Which of the candidates do you think would actually win in a fight?

@ClarenceWhorley Actually it trended on Twitter at the time. Pro-tip: If you have no victories don’t criticize those of us who do.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ClarenceWhorley

Which GOP candidate makes you angriest? Which one makes you the most excited?

JohnofAustria @ChuckCJohnson i’m pleased to see your increased interest in this topic. this study might be of interest to you udel.edu/educ/gottfreds…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:24 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Stephan873 @article_5_ @ChuckCJohnson African students out test Caribbean blacks(Euro ancestry) and are just now leveled with White Brits.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:23 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

We should have a betting pool who will be the next candidate to drop out.

I ask everyone in the conservative movement one question: Where are your victories? It’s telling how many can’t answer it. Lead or get out.

Mitt Romney wasn’t serious when he said “the president is a nice guy.” That is why he lost. We know bullshit when we see it.

Sure, Mitt Romney would have made a great president but he sucked at getting elected president.

@Stephan873 didn’t understand the flaws of the supposedly debunking studied

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Stephan873

You can be nice or you can win. Ain’t got time for nice men when the country is dying. Later, Mitt Romney.

@Stephan873 I did. There are serious problems with the rebuttal.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Stephan873

@DiFry4 there’s a lot of stuff that needs to be down.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DiFry4

JohnofAustria @ChuckCJohnson the SAT is an IQ test, but a mediocre one as they go. the LSAT is an excellent one.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:13 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@KevinInABQ who came to prominence in California…

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to KevinInABQ

Are there cheap ways to test IQ? What besides SAT correlates with it?

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson SAT no longer matches IQ. Mensa doesn’t accept SAT scores after 1994, when it was re-normed to be less reflective of IQ.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:11 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

There’s a generation of young people on the right who are learning that getting scalps is fun & the only way to win.

If there’s no such as IQ why do cultural elites routinely ask one another what they got on the SATs?

I don’t think Midwestern nice plays well nationally.

If there’s no such thing as IQ why do anti-death penalty lowers argue it’s unconstitutional to execute those with low IQ?

People who there’s no such thing as IQ are like those who insist that poker is a game of chance. Why are there professional poker players?

.@Schneider_CM I’m really enjoying the death of your industry & your silly ad hominems.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Schneider_CM

Schneider_CM The only possible reason anyone would retweet @ChuckCJohnson is because they think it makes them look sane by comparison.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:01 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

“There can be only one.”
So long, Mitt Romney.

Like a fish flopping on the deck Mitt Romney eventually ran out of air & gave in.

.@JustBlaze I was making a general comment about thug culture. His beefs with rappers were notorious and hilarious.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JustBlaze

@Ronny_Ray @JustBlaze No I didn’t. I was making a general comment on hip hop and rap culture. Fuck off now.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Ronny_Ray

@Ronny_Ray @JustBlaze It’s not really an insult because it wasn’t really an argument I was making but OK.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Ronny_Ray

I hope you are prepared for all of Mitt Romney’s five sons to run for president.

Mitt Romney will be back. They always are.

.@JustBlaze Uh. Don’t you mean record labels? .

@ali I was correct at the time. Dropped out because money dried up

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ali

OccidentalApple @autonomousHBD People can read Rushton’s book Race, Evolution & Behavior here for free: pdfcast.org/pdf/race-evolu…
@ChuckCJohnson @JayMan471

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:45 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I was told today by an operative that the video we posted of Jonathan Gruber being praised by Mitt Romney had an effect on his decision.

My teacher once told me to learn math because I wouldn’t always have a calculator handy. Boy was she wrong. We call them cellphones.

We need a human biodiversity hashtag.

autonomousHBD @ChuckCJohnson For the people in this thread, read: J. P. Rushton’s Race, Intelligence, & Behaviour, or just read @JayMan471 ‘s writings

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:06 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

The Nazis were first to be against smoking for health reasons. If you agree then you are a Nazi too!

What if social media by connecting us actually reduces empathy rather than enhances it?

I was the last paper boy in my Boston suburb. We were systematically replaced by illegal immigrants. I was the last hold out w/ 300 houses.

Industries will always choose 3rd world labor over Americans because it’s cheaper & they won’t organize. I saw it as the last white paperboy

z31r4m @HBDBibliography Norm Matloff also has a new(er) blog covering STEM, CS, H1B: normsaysno.wordpress.com
@ChuckCJohnson

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 12:55 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

HBDBibliography @ChuckCJohnson Norm Matloff has long demonstrated that high tech elites support legal immigration to suppress wages: heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/Mich.pdf

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:44 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox If the Nazis only wanted socialism for Germany, why were they planning world domination & socialism for everyone? @ektrit @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:39 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Go read about Suge Knight’s legal troubles on Wikipedia. They are pretty epic. He sued Kanye.

imx007 RACIST: Supported Racially Politicizing Duke LaCrosse Case in 2007 gotnews.com/?p=4303 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:13 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

tgradous Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist Harvard Group gotnews.com/?p=2372 @LVNancy @JVER1 @LLMajer pic.twitter.com/v8T6MSBzLH

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:13 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

What was Suge Knight’s greatest hit? The one that put him in jail.

We give illegal immigrants driver licenses but maybe we should really be stopping rappers from driving.

DRUDGE_REPORT Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Murder In Fatal Hit-And-Run… drudge.tw/1zGsLWZ

via Drudge (retweeted on 12:09 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox The Left wants people to believe that the Nazis were RWNJ’s but the Nazis were socialists: @ChuckCJohnson pic.twitter.com/2AeMtl9DDx

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:06 PM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I enjoyed that time dangled Vanilla Ice out the window.

We could all learn from rappers in dealing with our personal feuds.

Look who lost weight! Good for you, Suge Knight.

There goes my dreams of a Romney-Suge Knight presidency.

ThisIsJoshSmith RT @MVTTT_: Suge Knight is gonna get killed as soon as he gets inside the prison walls.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:53 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ThisIsJoshSmith Very analytical. MT @MikeLeePearl: My take on Suge Knight is he allegedly killed his friend with his car and it’s sad vice.com/read/suge-knig…

DrMartyFox How many illegals will be voting with their new drivers licenses? @ChuckCJohnson @stranahan @k_mcq @gatewaypundit @MarkSKrikorian

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:30 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Rick Perry, Jeb Bush, & George W. Bush were male cheerleaders. Seriously.

janwinter15 @BanGunFreeZones @ChuckCJohnson he probably didn’t get in because of academic merits alone. “average student” he says pic.twitter.com/pAKv65EuDv

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:19 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Who is the most overchicked nominee of the 2016 election cycle? As, in, whose wife is way hotter than his looks deserve?

George W. Bush was a little dumb. The more I read about Jeb Bush the more I see how wicked & cruel he is. Does this bode well? I don’t know.

Merkel, Thatcher, & Meir are the exceptions that prove the rule when it comes to women leaders. And note I said presidents, not PMs.

If the Well Fed Right tries to steal the nomination like they did in Mississippi they should expect open revolt.

Sure lots of countries have women presidents. Few of them are prospering under women presidents & nearly all of them got in due to daddy.

I’m against Jeb Bush running for the same reason the Founders were against titles of nobility: they are un-American.

Mrs. Cruz is easily the most accomplished of the Future First Ladies.. Claremont McKenna, Harvard Business School, Goldman Sachs…

If a First Lady thinks she tell me or my future children what to eat or read I can critique her looks. It’s only fair as I can’t fire her.

DrMartyFox The hottest 2016 First Lady will be Hillary’s girlfriend: @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:47 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

So far the nominees for hottest future First Lady are Mrs. Cruz, Mrs. Paul, & Mrs. Rubio.

I guess Mitt Romney doesn’t care about poor people enough to run for President.

I’m tempted to raise some money and do the full Jeb Bush take down story.

Who do you think the hottest First Lady will be in 2016?

I think we should elect the First Lady, too. If she’s going to be making policy she ought to be recallable by the voters.

Dude, no, seriously. Check out what Jeb Bush’s wife was arrested for.

Are we supposed to ignore that two out of three of Jeb Bush’s kids are screwed up & that his wife has a drug & spending problem?

We’re getting closer and closer to the big reveal on Jeb Bush.

I support driving down wages of computer programmers for much the same reason I support driving down wages of lawyers: I’m a beneficiary.

Could it be that Silicon Valley wants more immigrants & more women programmers to depress the wages of the programmers already there?

@bostonrandy you want someone who can lead and make arguments

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to bostonrandy

Mitt Romney will now angle for a government job in the next administration because .

Don’t you think someone in the Establishment would have found something on Ted Cruz by now?

All these suits say we need a governor to run. Funny I thought we needed a president.

A friend of mine said that Ted Cruz will win because he looks like a straight up killer. Okay, well.

Florida primary is going to be a straight up knife fight.

We know Mitt Romney likes to flip flop so take his statement about not running for president with a grain of salt.

Mitt Romney advisors said that he was going to run to stop Ted Cruz. I guess they now know they can’t.

Did Mitt Romney just endorse Jeb Bush?

hbdchick .@FoolishReporter @ChuckCJohnson for anyone newly interested in hbd, check out @JayMan471’s hbd fundmentals page!: jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamenta…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:33 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

voxsusana @ChuckCJohnson Forty Days of Musa Dagh, Armenia Golgotha and The Armenian Genocide

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:33 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson Are Turks acculturated Armenians? - Gene Expression bit.ly/1HpmylT

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:33 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

firedup99 @ChuckCJohnson There is a FB page. facebook.com/ArmenianGenoci…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:08 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

joshgnosis NSW Police just blamed Snowden for increasing use of encryption and making their job harder.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:03 AM, Jan 30th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)