February 1st, 2015

PatDollard ESTABLISHMENT SCAM: New GOP “Border Security” Bill Removes Border Fences, Deports No Illegals goo.gl/W71c6L

via TweetAdder v4 (retweeted on 10:26 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@Kenwoods2Ken I’m focused. I’m just traveling in LA with family now.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Kenwoods2Ken

Sarah Silverman wishes the child were aborted. Let’s not kid ourselves.

If football is going to be a family friendly sport it needs to honor a culture of life, that loves every child.

I wish @TMobile knew how hurtful it is to families that would take any child God saw fit to give them.

ThisIsJoshSmith Thing is, men lack the time to write letters & organize boycotts b/c they’re too busy doing all of the world’s complex labor.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 9:34 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I highly recommend Black or White. Kevin Costner is at his finest.

For the record I don’t think the Patriots cheated. I’m just having fun.

C4comms @ChuckCJohnson Is there any doubt that not having the beast Lynch run it in from the 1yd line is the dumbest football call ever made?

via Twitter for Android Tablets (retweeted on 7:42 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ajr1775 @viperz28 @ChuckCJohnson @nfl apparently it had zero affect on his game, they did win, again, another non-story

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:29 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Can we admit that was a marketing campaign now?

“Losers are always whining about their best. Winners go home and f– the prom queen.”

re: “Cheaters never win”. Said never by Bill Bellichek & Thad Cochran

I like the New England Patriots BECAUSE they are skilled cheaters. Now what?

ajr1775 @ChuckCJohnson Brady made it happen, best QB ever and I don’t like the guy, it is what it is

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:19 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I’m enjoying all the parents who must be saying to their kids in vain that cheaters never win. Guess not this time.

Is there any doubt now that the New England Patriots are the greatest team in football?

I’m looking for the moment of & I think I found it. Cc: @phillyrich1

DrMartyFox Report: Most US Measles Outbreaks This Year With Flood Of Illegals: @spencerwindes @ChuckCJohnson breitbart.com/big-government…

via iOS (retweeted on 6:08 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

So Walter White is trending on Twitter. Bryan Cranston will definitely be making more commercials.

.@AdamWeinstein I think you live in this post modern fantasy land where you don’t even recognize true things anymore. Sad but predictable.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AdamWeinstein

@AdamWeinstein I’m just curious as to why you even do journalism if you just make stuff up.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AdamWeinstein

@RezOKC @Green_Footballs @AdamWeinstein @nicknotned oh so it’s satire now rather than reporting? I thought Gawker pretended to do news

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to RezOKC

@AdamWeinstein I like to be hands on when I’m exposing fraudsters

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AdamWeinstein

@AdamWeinstein I’m asking in case I have to serve you, too.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AdamWeinstein

@AdamWeinstein keep building the case for malicious libel. Cc: @nicknotned

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AdamWeinstein

JohnofAustria @ChuckCJohnson ever read this incredible series that went totally ignored? washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:10 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Assuming you don’t watch the what do you do today? I used to go to museums.

Guys I don’t think they’ve commercialized football enough.

rrt00004 The worst form of slavery exists when those who are enslaved believe they are free. pic.twitter.com/LqGiwNIzKk

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:06 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I wonder what percentage of people watch the Super Bowl only for the ads.

If only the ad experience online was as good as it is during the .

Note how obsessed the competition is with me. twitter.com/joshtpm/status…

.@AdamWeinstein run along now. You have new things to make up for your master, @nicknotned.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AdamWeinstein

@LonnieMask @dianabill have you actually been to Mexico? Do you know how backward parts of it are? 99% vaccination stat is a fairy tale

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LonnieMask

GulfDogs Why Was Bill Clinton’s Alleged Mistress Donating to Hillary Clinton & Involved In Corrupt Stock Deal?bit.ly/1BIXBtg

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:46 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@AdamWeinstein it’s true unlike anything Gawker published about me

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AdamWeinstein

PerryBullock Why Was Bill Clinton’s Alleged Mistress Donating to HRC & Involved In Corrupt Stock Deal? gotnews.com/?p=4327 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:42 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox Why Obama Nominated Her: From @ChuckCJohnson Loretta Lynch Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist Harvard Group gotnews.com/?p=2372

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:42 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

jt_dudenhoffer Why Was Bill Clinton’s Alleged Mistress Donating to Hillary Clinton & Involved In Corrupt Stock Deal? bit.ly/1vo6NXn

via Tweet-this-page (retweeted on 1:41 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

abbyhiggins “Evidence” includes: a pop video, a faked photograph, & a video about an animal hospital. @PeterGreste aljazeera.com/news/middleeas…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:28 PM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

What’s this about faking the news in a pro- direction & being jailed for it by ?

janwinter15 NSA’s collection of domestic records is “constitutional, and effective” says Loretta Lynch attorney general nominee - nytimes.com/2015/01/29/us/…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:21 AM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

It’s okay, secret fans. I won’t tell the other kids you read my stuff.

thornedella Characters and Space and Chuck Johnson - Lowering the Boom beccalower.com/characters-and…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:40 AM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

I really, really wish the well fed right & the RINO twitteratti would just let me do my work exposing frauds. They might learn something.

lockjoshua @ChuckCJohnson @hboulware Her 190k tweets of delectable conservatism are changing the world!

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:52 AM, Feb 1st, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@hboulware I just find it funny that you’re accusing me of being narcissistic when you have a 190,000 tweets. Self aware much?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware No, just frauds. I can’t help someone who is a slave want to free themselves if they don’t want it.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware Oh, and I’ve never distanced myself from conservatives. I distanced myself from frauds who happen to be conservative.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

.@hboulware Have you not figured out that the reason you’re losing is that you don’t know how to play the game?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

.@hboulware Seriously? Have a nice night. Sorry you’re not interested in 21st century journalism. That’s why you & the right generally lose.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

.@hboulware Usually ladies don’t call other people “whores”. Or do you not teach this to your 12-year-old?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware pro-tip: break a story someday before you criticize.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware Or you don’t know my importance because you make assumptions. More likely. Have a nice night.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware You still mad about Holly Fisher being a liar and a fraud?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware Yeah, I don’t agree, obviously. I’ve broken more stories than most “journalists” that you support. I’m doing things my way.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware Tapper has repeatedly used my research without credit. Tapper also has CNN backing his pay. You don’t really get it yet. It’s OK

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware yeah, that’s not what the numbers say. Sorry you’re wrong.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@hboulware observation, traffic analysis. Many journalists don’t understand that the audience wants voice & content.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

.@hboulware thanks for your opinion which is wrong based on 20th century views of media.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hboulware

@AaronKleinShow I have something big for you. DM back.

Inside HQ of ‘Obama army’ opposing Netanyahu po.st/VUCfdT via @worldnetdaily

Would you break a big story about fraud on Superbowl Sunday or would you wait until next week?

@lockjoshua @informedblackmn The public isn’t ready for certain things. And you’ll immediately be targeted and destroyed by the Obama bots.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lockjoshua

.@informedblackmn @bigoslesli Yes. I’m worried about my safety & that of my wife in this administration. What have you done lately? Nothing.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to informedblackmn