February 7th, 2015

@BrandonDoughan @AlexFGoldberg scientists are supposed to believe in evidence before making ridiculous claims

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to BrandonDoughan

Has anyone on Lock Up ever been released from prison and killed or raped someone?

Has any of the prisoners on the show Lock Up ever been charged with a crime after they have been released?

morgenr Editorial page editor for The San Francisco Chronicle says NBC should fire Brian Williams
sfchronicle.com/opinion/diaz/a…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:10 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@WyzeChef @goddamnedfrank actually it makes it more likely he burned the place down. ATF still has him as a suspect.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to WyzeChef

@Green_Footballs @CNN @Shoq @joshtpm dude it’s already been established you were debunked. Cut your losses.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Green_Footballs

@ali ain’t nothing passive about me and I love that bitch

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ali

z31r4m “I am in many ways a two-headed person,” @BWilliams said in 2007.” gotnews.com/brian-williams…

Might explain ? No?

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 7:57 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

nativekittens @Courtre @LadyBugDeDee here is the link to the interview scan down this page
gotnews.com/breaking-audio…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:57 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GotNewsDotCom VIDEO: Barack Obama to American Public “You’re Welcome” For Lower Gas Prices ift.tt/1uq5l6a pic.twitter.com/aYHpbwg0w9

via IFTTT (retweeted on 7:57 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

kerpen Dude lies about everything, big and small.
Williams Lied About Getting A Christmas Card From FEMA’s Michael Brown gotnews.com/?p=4484

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:57 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

4cast4you @ChuckCJohnson just doesn’t want to accept that the FQ didn’t flood, even though multiple sources now and then prove it? Seems a bit bias.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:50 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DostoevskyShade @ChuckCJohnson If only. BTW, the economy will start to turn down hard in October. Cruz should be presaging that. Euro goes down first. Soon.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:50 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox I’m not transphobic; I’m a heteronormative cisphile: @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:49 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Pro-tip: Four blocks away from your hotel is not next to your hotel window. twitter.com/green_football…

The hurricane truther is strong with this one… twitter.com/green_football…

DrMartyFox Stop Applying Make Up While Driving: @nytimes: Bruce Jenner Involved in Deadly Car Crash in Malibu nyti.ms/1FjYNXO@ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:26 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

danmccubbin @ChuckCJohnson Jenner in the Olympics? Why not? They let Venus and Serena Williams do it…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:22 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

How many Gs before the average man passes out?

SnakebiteJones @ChuckCJohnson Best time to post is Mon-Friday. Most ppl use social media on the company clock.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:13 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SnakebiteJones @ChuckCJohnson “Do as I say, not as I do.”-Every Elitist

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:05 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SnakebiteJones “More ppl will become researchers of news rather than consumers of news.”-@ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:02 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

:once again the black man does the white man’s job for less money….

Should we wait for Monday to expose ’s lies?

Media: Charles C. Johnson & other bloggers aren’t credible but we will definitely be stealing his & their research.

Seems kind of racist to ignore all the stuff that Lester Holt made up.

So are we going to ignore all the stuff made up? Why?

billmaher This thing is getting out of hand: now he says he’s the one who had his ass eaten on Girls

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:17 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SooperMexican Enjoy those noogies from your favorite “bathrobe blogger,” @BWilliams! lol wp.me/p1s2oW-2nt pic.twitter.com/xDyK0hAgHB

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:17 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I’m not when I discuss . I am Islamophobic when I discuss ISIS.

I’m not transphobic; I’m trans curious.

.@NYTimesDowd is right: comedians have become more serious; newsman more comical, farcical. pic.twitter.com/n30QVlshzW

Is Bruce Jenner now the stepmom for Kim Kardashian?

Would Bruce Jenner be allowed to compete in the Olympics as a woman?

Watermelonbeast @knightcali @ChuckCJohnson @BarackObama This is low cost producer regaining market share. Basic Ricardian econ of comparitive advantage.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:45 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

yankeebrit77 Will Bruce Jenner be going to women’s prison?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:43 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

michaelmalice Figures that Bruce Jenner gets into a car crash the minute he decides to be a woman

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:42 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

instapundit@OwenBrennan: Who had a worse week: @PeteCarroll, or Bruce Jenner?”

Woman Bruce Jenner killed?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:42 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

EddieIfft Bruce Jenner causes car crash. Well, you know what they say about women drivers.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:41 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@stranahan @angelmouse4 @brandondarby @joshtpm @Green_Footballs Check the story I did on the Katrina truthers. It’s been myth busted.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stranahan

VIDEO: Barack Obama to American Public “You’re Welcome” For Lower Gas Prices gotnews.com/?p=4494 pic.twitter.com/Bho2eFcTBp

@formicivorus @stranahan This is has been pretty thoroughly debunked by lots of people who were there. @brandondarby

via Twitter Web Client in reply to formicivorus

@jlakely @josephcurl Wait until he comes back. If he comes back.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to jlakely

josephcurl Who thinks the NBC brass said, “Hey, Bri, how ‘bout you take a few days off?” He says, “Upon my return….” Should’ve said “If I return….”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:28 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@stranahan @brandondarby @joshtpm @Green_Footballs It’s not bone dry but certainly not enough water to support body floating by.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stranahan

@stranahan @brandondarby @joshtpm @Green_Footballs Nope. It was at most a foot. These rafts can go in up to two feet. Look at photos again.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stranahan

@stranahan @brandondarby @joshtpm @Green_Footballs The next door neighbor says as most a foot. No bodies floating.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ChuckCJohnson

@stranahan @brandondarby @joshtpm @Green_Footballs We’re disputing the magnitude of the flood. Most of the business owners, managers say BS

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stranahan

@brandondarby @joshtpm @Green_Footballs No, not true. Sorry. At most a foot. You’re mistaken.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to brandondarby

WATCH: Brian Williams: “My Biggest Worry Is That A Fact Will Get By Me” gotnews.com/?p=4477 via @GotNewsDotCom

GotNewsDotCom GotNews This Week with Charles C. Johnson ift.tt/1KtV5O3 pic.twitter.com/xoa0TyoW0x

via IFTTT (retweeted on 5:05 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I LOVE THIS MAUREEN DOWD COLUMN! RT Anchors Aweigh nyti.ms/1LZqRnX

I’m a little crushed that NBC didn’t call me to step in for but he’s the “last white guy in a suit” doing the news so it’s OK

trentj1 @ChuckCJohnson I’m not trolling.. Dead srs.. If they have boobs and a weiner.. If they go to jail.. What happens?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:04 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

As men are charged more for driver’s insurance how does it work if you transition to a woman?

Is it rape if a man transitions to a woman & a man sleeps with him/her but doesn’t want to? Or is it discrimination?

Bruce Jenner becomes a woman, drives like one?

Hey isn’t it racist if is paid less money than ($10m a year) for doing the exact same job?

Yes, I know Lester Holt has subbed for Brian Williams before. What I want to know is will he get some of Williams’s $10m a year?

@RMH2345 We’ll do one a week, maybe even one a day.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to RMH2345

RMH2345 @ChuckCJohnson Watched the live G+ stream you just did. Hope you’re gonna do that more often. Enjoy hearing your brain speak.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:43 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

nytimes Bruce Jenner Involved in Deadly Car Crash in Malibu nyti.ms/1FjYNXO

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 3:37 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@BobSaietta @BenHowe Also the time stamps aren’t exactly right because I broke the story late February 3.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ChuckCJohnson

UTHornsRawk As a HUGE fan of both of you guys!! Both rock!! Keep digging for more liberal bias. Thanks a million guys!

@ChuckCJohnson
@SooperMexican

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 3:33 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@BobSaietta @BenHowe Yes. And I found that video first and all of that.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BobSaietta

Why are all these people saying that Lester Holt is great when he hasn’t done the job yet & we haven’t researched him?

cat_1012000 LOL @ProgressGA 4 blocks away.Yet Williams saw it from his window.Hav u been 2 NOLA? Williams LIED @Green_Footballs @ChuckCJohnson @joshtpm

via Mobile Web (M5) (retweeted on 3:30 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Pray_4_Life @Green_Footballs Dr Brobson Lutz who manned EMS station in French Quarter disputes Williams theneworleansadvocate.com/news/11526453-… @ChuckCJohnson @joshtpm

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:25 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

johncardillo @BenHowe to be fair to both @ChuckCJohnson & @SooperMexican, each scooped different NOLA angles. CJC - floating body. SM - police rescue.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:44 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

We are live on the Gotnews.com podcast!

.@joshtpm @Green_Footballs Yeah, you were both discredited by eye witnesses. Continue to lie and be obsessed with me. It’s charming.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to joshtpm

@BenHowe @SooperMexican I already have. I also wrote emails to them.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

.@BenHowe @SooperMexican No, he had different part. I had bodies. I posted about it a few hours before him on Twitter gotnews.com/breaking-nbc-a…

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

@giraffeword @BenHowe @JayCaruso Yeah, that’s been debunked, too. It’s wrong. Comes from @Green_Footballs. Eye witnesses dispute.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to giraffeword

.@TheH2 It’s kind of pathetic that you won’t give me credit when others have.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheH2

@BenHowe @JayCaruso Multiple ones. Videos are embedded. Go through the Katrina tag.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

@TheH2 Ace of Spades even took my stuff.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheH2

@BenHowe It was also way at the bottom of the page. Should have given me a link.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

.@JayCaruso @BenHowe bro they copied and pasted my text at the Advocate. Check yourself.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to JayCaruso

COME JOIN OUR SHOW! We are doing the first ever week in GotNews RIGHT NOW. bit.ly/18Y9LHK

@BenHowe I think we are talking past each other.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

@BenHowe They also forced it way down. And yes, they did.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

@BenHowe Read the Advocate story. It’s clear that it was stolen.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

.@BenHowe I didn’t on my GotNews.com page and people ran the video on broadcasts without mentioning my site.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

.@BenHowe Dude, they also took the exact text I wrote. It’s not close.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

.@drawandstrike @Olivianuzzi Not really. I just think they should have hat tipped me when they also plagiarized my site.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to drawandstrike

@BenHowe They didn’t hat tip and the veteran would have been a one off without Katrina.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

@BenHowe How so? The Advocate, which was Drudged, stole my Michael Eisner video.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BenHowe

@Kevin_Mackie I broke the video of him lying about seeing a body float by him in the French Quarter.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Kevin_Mackie

DrMartyFox Real heroes don’t brag about combat. lies spotlight his “false” heroism. My diagnosis: Liberal Combat Envy: @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:18 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

*Opens Lester Holt file*

TheDailyEdge Lester Holt, famed Apollo 13 astronaut, to substitute for Brian Williams for the next several days, says @NBCNews

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:10 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

WOW: : “I may be the last white guy in a tie” doing nightly news. gotnews.com/?p=4395 pic.twitter.com/IUbNoPNAJG

My hats off to Stars & Stripes for starting the ball rolling but it was Brian Williams’s bogus reporting that ended his career.

Brian Williams was brought down by the very people he hates most: NewMedia.

Wear it.

You may not want to give me credit for forcing off air but we all know the truth & you stole my videos to sink him.

MichaelAdams317 Brian Williams, so meta right now. RT @Ali_Gharib: Alt hed: Brian Williams suspends Brian Williams press.nbcnews.com/2015/02/07/a-p…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:58 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

tvnewser Brian Williams will take time off NBC Nightly News: adweek.it/1C5dZV0

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:43 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

WATCH: Brian Williams: “My Biggest Worry Is That A Fact Will Get By Me” gotnews.com/?p=4477 pic.twitter.com/C6cfo5KmHJ

@OneLungMcLung @Shaftan @SooperMexican It would have just been a one off had we not finished them.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to OneLungMcLung

I can’t help myself. One more lie, okay?

.@SooperMexican Which half of the scalp do you want?

Shaftan The two people with the biggest claim to hang Brian Williams’ head on their wall are @ChuckCJohnson and @SooperMexican.

via Facebook (retweeted on 1:22 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

We’ll save some more lies for when he comes back from his “hiatus.”

The end is coming, NBC News.

Mediaite BREAKING: Brian Williams Announces Brief Hiatus from NBC Nightly News bit.ly/1LZKL28 pic.twitter.com/5SM7rtydOz

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:18 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

SnakebiteJones @ChuckCJohnson “A. I couldn’t figure out how he got our home address. And B. It’s a keepsake forever.”-

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 1:17 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

BREAKING VIDEO: Brian Williams Lied About Getting A Christmas Card From FEMA’s Michael Brown? gotnews.com/?p=4484 pic.twitter.com/8UKCB5Z4m4

.@futurepundit @joshtpm I love how people who were there are debunking your story, Josh.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to futurepundit

futurepundit @ChuckCJohnson @joshtpm Brian Williams jumped from helicopter under RPG attack to rescue puppies from flooded burning building. Sob.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:11 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

WATCH: in 2003: “Everything That Goes on Air Goes Through Filters” gotnews.com/?p=4470 via @GotNewsDotCom

Lots of conservative geezers tell me to grow up. What’s their excuse for the shape the country is in?

.@FCCRWF @z31r4m @whs1947 They avoided the consequences of the welfare state through mass migration which made it harder for their children.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to FCCRWF

FCCRWF @ChuckCJohnson @z31r4m @whs1947 Boomers have spent so much money on welfare state that there is nothing left for infrastructure and defense.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:06 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@z31r4m @whs1947 In a Boomer-run USA you’re supposed to apologize 4 being born after the party & you’re left paying for it, cleaning it up.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to z31r4m

@z31r4m @whs1947 I’m not going to ask permission from a generation that has ruined this country.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to z31r4m

@lldzne I don’t know that I have a library. I’ll check.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lldzne

GotNewsDotCom 2013 NBC News Book Narrated By Tom Brokaw Claimed Brian Williams Was on “Receiving End of ..ift.tt/1zJ4RqOPpic.twitter.com/MfExR76xi0i0

via IFTTT (retweeted on 12:37 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

STKnutsen 2013 NBC News Book Narrated By Tom Brokaw Claimed Brian Williams Was on “Receiving End of an Ambush” gotnews.com/?p=4467

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 12:37 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

STKnutsen BREAKING: WATCH Brian Williams Lie To Jon Stewart About 2006 Event Aboard Israeli Helicopter gotnews.com/?p=4479 via @GotNewsDotCom

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 12:36 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SnakebiteJones @GotNewsDotCom was right; took down video of Brian Williams Lying on @TheDailyShow See Williams lie here: gotnews.com/?p=4479

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:36 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SicilianRunner BREAKING: WATCH Brian Williams Lie To Jon Stewart About 2006 Event Aboard Israeli Helicopter gotnews.com/?p

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:36 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

z31r4m @whs1947 “Journalism” as your gen understands it is not something I would be proud of. If we have to start over so be it.
@ChuckCJohnson

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 12:34 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

billyeichner In Brian Williams’s defense, the man has had to put up with more supercuts of him singing hip hop songs that anyone should have to endure.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:14 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Rachel__Nichols As usual, the NY Post goes for subtle on its Brian Williams cover… pic.twitter.com/9GX7nbXoxP

ConanOBrien I’m shocked. Back when Brian Williams and I killed Osama Bin Laden, he seemed like an honest guy.

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 12:11 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Do you want yet another example of lying?

JohnDePetroshow @ChuckCJohnson uncomfortable to watch Brian williams play role of “tough guy” to Jon Stewart . Was he trying to impress him?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:09 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

EnGlobalNewsUS @ChuckCJohnson Brian Williams story speaks out goo.gl/P5etmi

via Mobile Web (M2) (retweeted on 12:06 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@kerpen @mflynny Watch Lie, Brag To Jon Stewart About Rocket Fire At Israeli Chopper gotnews.com/?p=4479

via Twitter Web Client in reply to kerpen

kerpen Megafraud Brian Williams: “I looked down the tube of an RPG that had been fired at us” youtu.be/U6DhlpOo8Es?t=… via @mflynny

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:02 PM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

davidjacksmith He can’t keep his lies straight in consecutive sentences. First the ROCKETS are 1500 ft below, then the “bird” is at 1500ft @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:59 AM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@HouseCracka Watch Lie, Brag To Jon Stewart About Rocket Fire At Israeli Chopper gotnews.com/?p=4479

via Twitter Web Client in reply to HouseCracka

NolteNC Other than lying, race-baiting, & attacking the powerless, the media must be treated like the media treats conservatives. @roostereplin

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:56 AM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@NolteNC Here’s another example! Watch Lie, Brag To Jon Stewart About Rocket Fire At Israeli Chopper gotnews.com/?p=4479

via Twitter Web Client in reply to NolteNC

.@TeachESL Watch Lie, Brag To Jon Stewart About Rocket Fire At Israeli Chopper gotnews.com/?p=4479

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TeachESL

BREAKING VIDEO: Lie, Brag To Jon Stewart About Rocket Fire At Israeli Chopper gotnews.com/?p=4479 pic.twitter.com/QHgYaSpyWD

.@mboyle1 thanks but I have a better one Lie, Brag To Jon Stewart About Rocket Fire At Israeli Chopper gotnews.com/?p=4479

via Twitter Web Client in reply to mboyle1

BREAKING VIDEO: Lie, Brag To Jon Stewart About Rocket Fire At Israeli Chopper gotnews.com/?p=4479 pic.twitter.com/AArBvDevkB

BREAKING: 2013 NBC News Book Claimed Brian Williams Was on “Receiving End of Ambush” gotnews.com/?p=4467 cc: @SooperMexican

2013 NBC News Book Narrated By Brokaw Claimed Brian Williams Was on “Receiving End of Ambush” gotnews.com/?p=4467 pic.twitter.com/cVLi59eBh7

I’m going to keep doing a new Brian Williams lies story all weekend long every few hours or so at gotnews.com.

You guys ready for some next level lies? cc: @NolteNC

adambarken Dear @Gawker media et al - when forced to choose between Brian Williams & Chuck Johnson? Trust Williams. zite.to/1zYtuTB

via iOS (retweeted on 10:53 AM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

dm3300 @ChuckCJohnson @BWilliams if lying about Katrina should be fired immediately!theblaze.com/stories/2015/0…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:52 AM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ronbryn Editor’s note on April 2003 @TVWeek essay written by Brian Williams I found says chopper was “fired on” @HowardKurtz gotnews.com/breaking-april…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:52 AM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ronbryn In 4/9/03 essay @BWilliams probably deliberately wrote “our lead” chopper hit by RPG w/out specifying he wasn’t on it gotnews.com/breaking-april…

z31r4m Can we all agree now “Journalism” is dead, & we have to start over?

You diss @ChuckCJohnson, but the man literally is starting from zero.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 10:45 AM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SooperMexican NEW: ‘I was in the SAME HOTEL as Brian Williams During Katrina’ – Eyewitness Says Anchor is ‘Full of Crapwp.me/p1s2oW-2ngJf

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:42 AM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

theblaze Brian Williams once claimed to see a body floating down the street after Katrina. There’s just one problem: theblaze.com/stories/2015/0…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:10 AM, Feb 7th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)