February 17th, 2015

DineshDSouza Will Obama tell the Danes to get off their high horse about Islamic shootings given the misconduct of their ancient Viking ancestors?

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:17 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

PointlessPol Nothing stops genocidal tendencies like a diversified 401k.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:12 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

A liberal anti-Semitic blogger I exposed threatens me with a lawsuit for calling him a liberal anti-Semite. gotnews.com/breaking-top-b…

And they lecture me. RT The New York Times just e-mailed me a “Breaking News Alert” that “Beagle Wins Westminster Dog Show.”

The New York Times is one major journalism scandal away from the funeral pyre. Find it & own the future.

INVESTIGATION: Why Are LA Public Officials Helping To Smear A TV Star’s Ex-Husband? bit.ly/1ENDVqW pic.twitter.com/9LThWlzd1s

Weird: guy who beat the shit out of a girl on (@mawilner) was invited to speak at alma mater about media future. cmc.edu/mmca/athvideos…

EbolaOutbreakUS @ChuckCJohnson 60 troops arrive from West Africa from fighting Ebola Virus at Fort Bragg NC ebolaoutbreakmap.com/listings/60-so… pic.twitter.com/oqQl0HrqZY

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:20 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

KenGreenberg Liberals think of everything when it comes to illegals:
nypost.com/2015/02/16/mun…

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 9:19 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

I really love computers.

NoahCRothman This Muslim man wanted to have a “discussion” about Islam with these two bus riders. You won’t believe what happened next.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:57 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

.@jjrosenberg Enjoyed your book &, as a fellow CMC alum, I’ve enjoyed watching all of your talks online.

greyraven41 What changed? pic.twitter.com/ulbm5TpEJn

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:53 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Let’s wake people up in this country.

People LOVE stealing my stories and talking shit about me at the same time. Huh?

Most of the conservative, inc. sites that rail on welfare receive corporate or rich people welfare.

If you’re not following me because you’re afraid of what the peanut gallery says, have some courage.

arrowsmithwoman @rbassilian @ChuckCJohnson Oh, I do too. “We” are the new media - if we don’t inform people they’ll never know what’s going on!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:39 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

arrowsmithwoman @ChuckCJohnson @rbassilian Well, don’t keep pertinent information from us, please! Is there a fee to join your “inner circle”?!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:34 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

BREAKING: Obama’s Justice Dept. Limits Publication of Interracial Crime Statistics bit.ly/1EMNM03 pic.twitter.com/FUvenciYFz

Obama Spokeswoman Marie Harf Once Worried About “Islamist Insurgency” in Saudi Arabia bit.ly/1EBMVCK

_PoorExcuse @ChuckCJohnson ever since he shut down the job creating, state income earning, $880 mil Hard Rock casino in my hometown. He can beat it.

via Twitter for Android Tablets (retweeted on 5:32 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

WOW: Billionaire Karl Rove Donor Employs Major Anti-Semitic Liberal Blogger. We Outed Him! gotnews.com/breaking-top-b… pic.twitter.com/XLPpzDfjBx

Watermelonbeast@StarTribune: David Carr’s ‘Minnesota nice’ noted at his funeral strib.mn/1EM9vFF pic.twitter.com/w0BDk510eB@ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:16 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

BREAKING: Top Billionaire Karl Rove Donor Employs Major Liberal Blogger bit.ly/1EMzPPV pic.twitter.com/4W7Zzv8D2K

It matters that dropped out of college but not because college is worth it (it isn’t) but because he became a lifelong pol.

I find I get more work done when I play classical music as opposed to gangster rap. Maybe this explains what’s going on in the inner city?

If I exposed a conservative hero as a violent, dangerous sexual predator I wonder how many people would support me…

WE HAVE ANOTHER FAKE RAPE HOAX… DEVELOPING… AT GOTNEWS.COM.

What a weird concept that you can’t win a war by killing your enemy.

AJDelgado13 Harvard Law students now refer to themselves as “JD candidates”? Oh c’mon — it ain’t that fancy.

huffingtonpost.com/anna-joseph/ha…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:36 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

ER_Crouse Liberal media will stay clear of Ted Cruz’s college record. Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz said, “Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant.”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:35 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

We’re going to be exposing how a conservative billionaire unwittingly employs one of the most anti-Semitic, anti-Israel left-wing bloggers.

Salon “Genetic sexual attraction is normal, and very real”: A woman describes the reality of parent-child incest slnm.us/I69HLv0

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 3:07 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

HILARIOUS: Shooting At the Obama Express Food Market bit.ly/19tTxXk pic.twitter.com/XDpXCYDt8b

HILARIOUS: Shooting At the Obama Express Food Market bit.ly/19tTxXk pic.twitter.com/MZIJaU30iG

So weird that ethics challenged BuzzFeed is trying to cash in on Peter Osborne leaving the Telegraph story.

The scariest thing about Marie Harf is that she used to work for the CIA.

mamaswati Marie Harf on ISIS: “What makes these 17yo kids pick up an AK-47 instead of trying to start a business?” vine.co/v/OxetWJTipYH

via Vine for Android (retweeted on 2:09 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I have bounced back from the evil mahi mahi that poisoned me. Damn you & your sudden but inevitable betrayal Trader Joe’s. Or is it Traitor?

DrMartyFox Ezra Klein: a natural flaming Liberal. It’s a slippery slope from stoping ice cream melting, to stopping Global Warming @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:09 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Nero Why I have resigned from the Telegraph | openDemocracy: opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/pet…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:05 PM, Feb 17th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

No, I won’t be crashing the David Carr funeral.

@phxazgrl we refund you if they do well. It’s to cut down on spam

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to phxazgrl