February 23rd, 2015

Columbo Bush is the new Imelda Marcos.

politico Ted Cruz surges ahead of Rick Perry in Texas poll politi.co/1EINoAd

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 8:36 PM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

This might surprise you but I think both Obama and Bush had disastrous Middlr East policies.

If you could push a button to reinstall Saddam Hussein would you press it?

If ever I were to get in a car or gun accident I have a lot of material that will be published upon my death.

STKnutsen @ChuckCJohnson LOL I got a question or two… pic.twitter.com/6NA8kMNOtr

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:08 PM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Iraq was less shitty under Bush than under Obama. It’s a total myth that it was on its way to modernity.

I’ll write something rather interesting on Obama tonight once I finish driving. ETA 2 hours.

Violence isn’t a bug of Islam; it’s a feature.

I find myself largely persuaded by Vaclav Smil on oil & energy questions.

You might be smoking crack if you believe that there are lots of nonviolent drug users in prison. There aren’t.

Please stop telling me to read books. They just get added to my pile!

It’s weird how so many conservatives support Hayek’s fatal conceit & yet think nation building is possible.

Did anyone ever really think Iraq was going to be Japan? Or Germany? Come on now.

America is such a racist country that it gives Common & John Legend careers based entirely on them discussing or rapping their blackness.

The left throws its keys to its young (Ezra Klein, Matt Yglesias); the establishment right hazes its young (@JamesOKeefeIII, @scrowder, me).

You can think the Iraq War was stupid & still think Chris Kyle was a bad ass.

Asians are the New Jews. Jews are the new WASPS. WASPS are the new (fill in the blank).

Why can’t we admit citizens based on IQ & skills like normal countries?

Why do Asian-Americans tolerate being pushed around so often by other groups?

This might come as a shock to you but I don’t regard the Reagan years as having a monopoly on good ideas in government.

One of the strange things I see are Asian Americans gladly doing work for their white corporate coworkers for no pay & little recognition.

I strongly suspect that we would see a huge GDP gain if we removed the barriers to Asian achievement & ended affirmative action.

The best feature of millennial conservatives is their skepticism. The worst feature of Boomer conservatives is their certainty.

Most of the world would be better off if we encouraged our smart kids to go into business rather than academe.

I am fascinated by supremacists of every race & creed if only because certainty is the least certain thing I see in the modern era.

A white supremacist who recently sent me a letter has his taxes done by a Jewish accountant. What a strange country we live in….

What is this mythical cultural argument that is divorced from IQ? Have we not considered that IQ is the mortar that makes cultures thrive?

Liberals look at colleges & fret about “too many Asians.” I look at the same thing & see human flourishing.

GotNewsDotCom UCLA Posters Link SJP to Terrorist Group HAMAS bit.ly/1FQtDKy pic.twitter.com/qm5vuSXyU7

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:36 PM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Why in America do we give so many resources to our cognitively dumb & so few to our gifted with the gifted ones create the companies?

futuretripping @Austin_Brand @ChuckCJohnson @verified I join you in challenging @twitter @verified to do the right thing.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:34 PM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

FemsHaveBallz If you read all these tweets about these hollywood pricks like Common and John Legend you would think slavery is alive and well. Pathetic

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:38 PM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Austin_Brand Twitter needs to have @ChuckCJohnson @verified
It’s not a popularity contest, right?

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 4:25 PM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox MSM attacks Giuliani for talking about something they tried to avoid: Obama’s America hating Communist parents & mentors: @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:23 PM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Andrew Breitbart introduced me to James O’Keefe while I was still in college.

There are an army of people who follow @JamesOKeefeIII. Nothing bad better ever happen to him because of his work.

HonestJames4 No, John Legend, There Aren’t More Black Men in Jail Than There Were Slaves ift.tt/1BaKbf6 pic.twitter.com/LThvty5YeH

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:07 PM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Shocker. RT Binge drinkers are less intelligent than average dailym.ai/1A0kWoQ via @MailOnline

icwhatudo Washington Post goes after Jeb Bush wife’s spending habbits….still ignores Obama’s college records wapo.st/1vZlLOl

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:56 AM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

RealDoctorWhite Lying immigrant wife of Jeb Bush spent $90,000 on jewelry after being busted by US Customs

tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz… pic.twitter.com/b9EN6X5uJE

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:56 AM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ByronYork Read @ktumulty on Jeb Bush family finances. Borrowing money to buy $25,600 diamond earrings? ow.ly/Jvpul

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 9:40 AM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Got a road trip coming up. What provocative podcasts or long videos are you watching now?

What recent news story are you most skeptical of? Other than, the debunked .

BradThor Corruption –> The Ex-Im bank solves its problems by disappearing its data - Hot Air hotair.com/archives/2015/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:21 AM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Wil_Johnson1 BREAKING: Victims’ Father Is A Leader In Mosque Raided For Plot to Kill Marines
gotnews.com/breaking-chape…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:16 AM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Jesse_sDad
Drunk
DUI
Bar Fights
Assaulting Extras on Set
Hitting Madonna
Communist lover
gotnews.com/top-five-worst…

‘nuff said

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:11 AM, Feb 23rd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)