February 28th, 2015

MattAlwayswrong I have engaged chuck johnson and michael “brownie” brown in political discussions on this microblogging site

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 8:47 PM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

truth4ever87 Chuck Johnson is Bae

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:47 PM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

TheTomasRios Media People: Please stop being cutesy about Chuck Johnson showing up at events. Do your job. Hit him with a two piece and a biscuit.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:46 PM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GayRodney If you RT chuck johnson I will severely disrespect you for not having already been blocked by him

peterdukephoto .@pmarca @ChuckCJohnson Why single out Fox? It’s pretty universal across all 20th century news organizations (the epoch, not the company)

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:44 PM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Newsweek 20 years ago this week, Newsweek published the wrongest column ever. bit.ly/1E0iK6P pic.twitter.com/8LHAKpw4rE

via Sprout Social (retweeted on 5:51 PM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

rcbl @dickc I’ve worked in Hollywood for 25 years. Here’s what I know: you can always always always always always always go lower.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:50 PM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

pmarca I am hearing disturbing rumors that some Fox News hosts may have said some things that aren’t completely true.

There’s an element of that is straight up mean girls.

.@bendreyfuss @Olivianuzzi I’m kind of married to but Olivia may join my platonic haram.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to bendreyfuss

.@Olivianuzzi because I am a person who you have talked to.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Olivianuzzi

Olivianuzzi Why did I just wave at Chuck Johnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:41 PM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

The New Right Media guys are hilarious. They tried to punk me. pic.twitter.com/MDIXebbSha

Is it grassroots or is it just Bush whacking? So third world to bus in your supporters.

boominator @ChuckCJohnson @OmegaMan58: Detailed investigation w/ Trinity Church members ON RECORD about Obama’s homosexuality. mobile.wnd.com/2012/10/trinit…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:35 AM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Man, that Breitbart party was pretty epic…

WWLP22News UMass bans Iranians from some engineering, science programs wp.me/p4ySuR-DTL

via WordPress.com (retweeted on 6:25 AM, Feb 28th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)