March 4th, 2015

Lol. Note how she didn’t say “all of my email.” twitter.com/hillaryclinton…

I want to see and hear the original jokes, not the Justice Department’s version of them.

Why is it racist to depict the president as a chimpanzee? pic.twitter.com/1t1FBdKf8T

You will be arrested if you laughed at any of the hilarious jokes about Obama. Don’t search for them or even think about it

If you haven’t made fun of the president at some point we should question your judgment.

It took them 7 years to find 6 emails that were mean to Obama. What took the Ferguson PD so long?

In a free society we tell jokes about our leaders. We don’t fire or jail people for making them.

MeKissableMe @ChuckCJohnson exactly! and they had to go back 7 years to find that.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:38 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

It’s not rampant racism if you found six emails making fun of Obama.

GotNewsDotCom BREAKING: Ferguson Cops Reply To Eric Holder’s ift.tt/1B3WPuA pic.twitter.com/oyaDjf4Vb5

via IFTTT (retweeted on 9:24 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

HonestJames4 FERGUSON FRAUD: Michael Brown’s Pro-Al Sharpton Pastor Carlton Lee Appears To Have Burned Down His Own Church bit.ly/1Brnb5M

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:24 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@DostoevskyShade @ElectionLawCtr all he has to say is agree to disagree but instead he calls me a racist

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DostoevskyShade

@dixonstrategy Quite right. You owe me a phone call, friend. Sorry I missed you at .

via Twitter Web Client in reply to dixonstrategy

@DostoevskyShade @ElectionLawCtr I’m not interested in people coming at me bigfooting or calling me names especially when they are wrong.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DostoevskyShade

Damn it feels good to block frauds… especially if they are conservatives.

@DostoevskyShade @ElectionLawCtr I blocked him. He’s accused my website of having errors and called me a racist repeatedly.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DostoevskyShade

avernet Married men make 44% more money than single men, even controlling for education, experience, IQ, race, and children. econlog.econlib.org/archives/2012/…

via Buffer (retweeted on 8:10 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Lots of people think their opinions matter. They do not. Only the truth does. But how to say the truth without suffering the noose?

ClickPowThud @GotNewsDotCom @ChuckCJohnson should block and report @Green_Footballs for repeated harassment that has been going on for months.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:01 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Whenever someone calls you a racist for patiently pointing out the truth tell them that you are also not a witch. Unless you are a witch.

.@ElectionLawCtr Sorry, I don’t find sarcasm all that interesting. Go smear someone else as a racist while you waste their time. Blocked.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

@ElectionLawCtr That was before I learned that conservatives like to smear unorthodox thinkers as racists. You’re not going to Richwine me.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

@Secks_man @DrKC4 You’re right. Sorry man. I just usually hit the . first. It’s an old habit.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Secks_man

The level of scientific illiteracy about human biodiversity is stunning here. Brace yourself. twitter.com/ElectionLawCtr…

@ryanjreilly @ElectionLawCtr @WesleyLowery I remember your writing for them, Ryan. I thought it was pretty good.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ryanjreilly

.@ElectionLawCtr Oh, yay sarcasm again! You’re on my timeline calling me a racist for like the 10th time after you compared me to Hitler.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

.@DrKC4 yeah, it’s sad how ignorant he is.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DrKC4

@ElectionLawCtr When I want to. And no, I’m not smarter than everyone. Technically I’m just smarter than a lot of people.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

.@ElectionLawCtr Still lost it. I’m not a moron. Happy to compare any SAT, IQ, LSAT, ASVAB test score you want. I don’t like being smeared.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

@ryanjreilly @ElectionLawCtr @WesleyLowery I wish he would block me. It’s so annoying to get lectured to when he’s been wrong repeatedly.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ryanjreilly

.@DrKC4 @ElectionLawCtr Yeah, he is. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Just a lawyer who likes PC thoughts.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to DrKC4

.@ElectionLawCtr it says a lot about you that you seek to smear me as a racist. I have followers from all over who don’t like frauds.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

@ElectionLawCtr I’ve never once argued that there’s epigenetics. Once again you smear me. IQ is heritable. It isn’t normally distributed.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

@ElectionLawCtr And you would be a flat earther then. Stick to losing lawsuits.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

ElectionLawCtr @ChuckCJohnson not weird Chuck. It’s what you say. You belive genes/race are independent variable and IQ the dependent. That’s racism.

via Twitter for BlackBerry (retweeted on 7:27 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@CBJapan1 @ElectionLawCtr @brandondarby Sowell is simply observing the Flynn effect. It’s true that there are gains in IQ over time.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to CBJapan1

Awkward That time when someone in Conservatism, Inc. calls me a white supremacist & white supremacists say I’m not one. Guys I prefer Chuck.

It’s weird how @ElectionLawCtr has called me a white supremacist for saying what the science is on human IQ. I like Asians & Jews too much.

evan_welch Drop the rebel flags y’all…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:13 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

JosiahMcElroy @evan_welch it’s Black rednecks vs White rednecks… Smh and the white liberals cheer as the nation is destroyed before their eyes.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 7:13 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@ali @ElectionLawCtr LOL. You’re on my TL. I’m not on yours. And I like my track record, thank you. He called me the white supremacist.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ali

@ElectionLawCtr @ali @WesleyLowery Oh, sarcasm. Finished with the reductio ad Hitlerium?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

@leslieannbrown @ElectionLawCtr And what’s the highest level of science you’ve had?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to leslieannbrown

.@ElectionLawCtr @brandondarby Oh, well, that’s wrong. And you’re a flat earther if you believe human IQ is normally distributed.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

.@ElectionLawCtr @ali @WesleyLowery So sorry I’m not interested in being lectured to by a felon or someone who lives on foundation money.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

.@ElectionLawCtr Now you’re calling me a white supremacist because I quoted science. Pick one, please. Hitler or white supremacist?

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

.@ElectionLawCtr @WesleyLowery The days where you lectured me via email or on Twitter are over. So sorry. Take that show somewhere else.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

.@ElectionLawCtr @WesleyLowery Oh yes it did. You owe me an apology for discussing the science related to IQ and saying I was like the Nazis

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

Our colleges should recruit the nation’s smartest students, not those with politically preferred pigment or parentage.

jasian12345 @ChuckCJohnson Seats r purchased. Between blue blood affirmative action and progressive affirmative action there is no place 4 merit

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 6:58 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@ElectionLawCtr @WesleyLowery Again? I’m still waiting for your apology for calling me Hitler for talking science. Kind of embarrassing.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ElectionLawCtr

GotNewsDotCom Here’s The Truth About Central American Govts Joe Biden Is Bribing With Your Money ift.tt/1KmhRLb pic.twitter.com/QBmsUBibTa

via IFTTT (retweeted on 6:48 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

SteiveWild If this is true then the DOJ is as made up as “handsupdontshoot” gotnews.com/breaking-fergu…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:48 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Media: We need to get off the front page. Government: How about a race war?

sarahkendzior Millions of dollars are being made off the name, but people on the ground aren’t seeing a cent politico.com/magazine/story…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:47 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

GotNewsDotCom BREAKING: Ferguson Source: DOJ Officers “Made Up” Their Own Measures For Racial Bias ift.tt/1BJsCBP pic.twitter.com/GCLzEJxxMf

via IFTTT (retweeted on 6:47 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

icwhatudo ex-Ferguson cop Darren Wilson suspended after probe into missing funds ($200,000 missing)
nydailynews.com/news/national/…
Justice for ! ;)

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:46 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Calvin Coolidge, inaugurated 90 years ago today, was a boss. pic.twitter.com/ahWH0X67YM

Flashback: DOJ Is Threatening Prosecutor With Bias Order Over No Indictment bit.ly/1zk0lku

@TheRedDevil1973 Couldn’t agree more. He was massively overrated. So is Condi Rice.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to TheRedDevil1973

DOJ demanded fire chief of police to save face after no indictment. They refused. So Holder & Nixon had Ferguson burn to ground.

Here’s the TRUTH: Police Station “Punished” By MO Governor, DOJ bit.ly/1CoYJo4 pic.twitter.com/D5QNVmVy73

Ninety years ago today Calvin Coolidge became inaugurated president. Read about how he changed America & the world. amazon.com/Why-Coolidge-M…

@curtisky I feel the same way about everyone.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to curtisky

Today is 90th anniversary of Calvin Coolidge’s inauguration in 1925. He was the first president to destroy progressivism & save America!

Conservatives elevate black leaders too quickly. They need to be vetted. Let’s not be racist like the left.

Ben Carson is a walking, talking, doctoring middle finger to the liberal narrative that blacks can’t achieve in America.

@Austin_Brand @WesleyLowery @ryanjreilly Look, it’s nothing personal. Wesley Lowery just isn’t very bright. He was elevated too soon.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Austin_Brand

We must destroy the black man who became the neuroscientist but praise the one who became a street thug.

Watermelonbeast @ChuckCJohnson I worked at Johns Hopkins and saw young kids die of gunshot wounds. As a pediatric neurosurg. he probably watched many die.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:26 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@Austin_Brand @WesleyLowery @ryanjreilly They can’t help it. It is the years of the self-esteem seminars.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Austin_Brand

The clearance of Darren Wilson came as a surprise to the “journalists” that marched with the protestors but not those of us doing our jobs.

Can we admit that Wesley Lowery is the Wa Post’s affirmation action hire now (even if the cops don’t know what race he is?)

BREAKING: Source: DOJ Officers “Made Up” Their Own Measures For Racial Bias bit.ly/1B4gr1O pic.twitter.com/Dc68mwevdn

.@WesleyLowery @ryanjreilly I am looking forward to watching you unmasked as the next Jayson Blair.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to WesleyLowery

defended himself from a street thug attacker but was killed by Democrat plantation of urban dependency & crime.

@SoniaPennell Not what he said about big cities and guns.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to SoniaPennell

.@BillyJackSmacks @damedialies Went back and forth when my mother was sick. And those stats are ridiculously out of date.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BillyJackSmacks

JammieWF Keep talking.

Blogger: Right-Wing ‘Paranoids’ Jump On Hillary E-Mail Story newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-john…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:06 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

SethActual @ChuckCJohnson The Charles C. Johnson Award for Excellence in Law Enforcement goes to…

SethActual @ChuckCJohnson Sexual preference is a choice. = Homophobe “So, there’s a Gay gene?” = Homophobe. WOPR’s always right pic.twitter.com/HpRkVpQwGF

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:05 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

I’m against Ben Carson because I like my guns & city living (also I’m against Obama) but people are being ridiculous on the gay stuff.

.@WesleyLowery @ryanjreilly Your publication profiled me. Must not be relevant. Oh wait! You bitched about it. Lowery is a .

via Twitter Web Client in reply to WesleyLowery

I’m going with the black neurosurgeon on free will & homosexuality, guys. Sorry.

Media: “We must lynch the black man for talking about the gays & free will.”

ThisIsJoshSmith NOT a winning strategy. –> RT @JazzShaw: Ben Carson: You know what, I’m done talking about gay rights from now on hotair.com/?p=3476233

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 5:58 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@STKnutsen @TheAckbarSays I’m hunting around for people to buy the research.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ChuckCJohnson

Should we publish our report about how Anderson Cooper made up whole chunks of his past? cc: @STKnutsen

When you keep the number of college seats constant at top schools and increase demand you guarantee fraud in higher education.

I tutored rich kids who got into the colleges I couldn’t get admitted to because of my skin color & poverty. Colleges should burn down.

We should abolish the tax exempt, non-foundation status of America’s colleges.

So many Asian families are sick of getting discriminated against at Harvard & everywhere else. Promise them freedom, freedom from bullshit.

We will never be free until the Ivy League is destroyed.

Imagine how many Asian families would have their ass-kicking kids apply here? So many of them would come for free & bring National Merit $

Watermelonbeast @ChuckCJohnson I am for a MLK act. No govm’t data collected related to race except health data. Other demographics would cover all issues.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:28 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

The causes of my life are to restore truth in media, excellence in governance, and the meritocracy in education.

Every March thousands of school children learn how much race matters and how little intellect does in getting into college.

Kids are sick of the game.Parents are sick of the game.Logging all of their hours & extracurriculars. Screw that: be a baller in your thing.

Those who want to study Biology can study biology and not be judged on how much they distract with free labor for volunteering elsewhere.

We would promise No Bullshit to students. No admissions hoops. The best are promised to make the cut, and we promise no way to discriminate

They would not be admitted to study Engineering or Genetics based upon how much they volunteered in soup kitchens (which is still great).

AND, the BEST part: the application would give ZERO weight to community service. We want people who want to get paid for their hard work.

If we could *promise* every kid in America that their application would be evaluated based entirely upon Merit,w/ no info for discrimination

They would be a collection of the truly Best Students, and the top companies would flock to hire our students/alumni for that very reason.

Imagine how many kids would *not* be discriminated against b/c they are Asian, Indian, White? Imagine the rich alumni that would donate back

What if we gathered investors to establish a new University in which we promise to hide every name, race, ethnicity etc. during admissions?

SethActual @ChuckCJohnson The shilling for the ACA on Reddit was insane. I’d wager all those accounts went unused after it passed. Lies all around.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:16 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

The woman who claims she pays only $10 a month for her health insurance thanks to Obamacare is a liar.

@annie_amountain Let’s see if we can find these real people.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to annie_amountain

@CatOwensby Everyone you find send it to me here or at [email protected]

via Twitter Web Client in reply to CatOwensby

PamelaGeller Imam Who Said Ayaan Hirsi Ali Deserved Death Penalty Hired By DOJ To Teach Muslim Classes To Fed Prisoners: De… bit.ly/1DVPIUS

via twitterfeed (retweeted on 4:58 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Federal message to local cops from : if you dont cower to us & turn on your boys, we will audit you & call your racists.

We’re going to hunt down and expose everything about these frauds. Help me tell the truth about them. hearthenine.org

We’re going to debunk the lies of these people who say they would benefit from Obamacare. hearthenine.org Join in!!!!

Ferguson issue are truly like a modern day Phrenology: just completely debunked lies peddled as truth by Liberal nationally prominent elites

.@ryanjreilly I haven’t accused you of lying. Others have. I accused Lowery of lying. You were also wrong about those ear plugs.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ryanjreilly

CarlaChamorros @ChuckCJohnson @ Truth About Central American Govts Joe Biden Is Bribing With Your $ bit.ly/1B3NvXH pic.twitter.com/5YwCWegLGv

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:50 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

byelin My take: comes down to whether Kennedy cares more about federalism or textualism arguments.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:50 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@hudsongroup what do you have to say for yourself for gouging airport travelers on water?

Petraeus pro-tip: Don’t give classified information to your lover unless your last name is Clinton or Obama.

angiesalvig “Petraeus Reaches Plea Deal Over Giving Classified Data to His Lover ” by MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and MATT APUZZO via N..nytimes.com/2015/03/04/us/…7e

via IFTTT (retweeted on 4:45 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@markbland I did a lot of debunking of what really happened there and exposed the race riot wannabes.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to markbland

It’s time to admit that there was a second shooter.

@markbland total support. The liars were exposed.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to markbland

One day the smart people in our country won’t need Harvard. We’ll see to it.

That Harvard letter can’t be real, can it?

hawntr Got denied from Harvard :( pic.twitter.com/VigHYU6plN

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:36 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Very proud of the work we did at Gotnews.com debunking the liars. Nice try, Democrats.

CureOurCountry .@ChuckCJohnson Mark my words this report will be used to demonize Police Depts across US and put Fed hands in local maters.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:35 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

everytime anyone tweets to that @ryanjreilly guy they should attach a photo of the foam ear plug tweet for confirmation. It should never die

We exposed the liars at Gotnews.com. If you like the work, support it. gotnews.com/donate

BREAKING, Exclusive: We Can Connect Senior Clinton Adviser, Ghostwriter to Hillary Clinton Email Scandal bit.ly/1F6PMAQ

Maybe the Democrat Governor Missouri told cops to stand down & let the cravens burn down Ferguson for a Lie b/c the city was a bed of crime

.@ryanjreilly Oh, those come from actual Ferguson police officers who say you lied about your encounter. I believe them over you.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ryanjreilly

@Mr_Eugenides Actually a relative of mine was a critic of it. Another actually picked his wife based on it.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Mr_Eugenides

So many ‘prominent’ folks bought into what Eric Holder said were Lies about Ferguson,its like a modern Phrenology or era of frontal lobotomy

.@paleofuture Oh, I’m a very nice guy but sometimes naughty. Aren’t we all? Hope that chicken was DELICIOUS.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to paleofuture

Want some breaking news about the ? Hit up Gotnews.com in ten…

Here’s The Truth About Central American Govts Joe Biden Is Bribing With Your Money bit.ly/1B3NvXH pic.twitter.com/TsDiLrlJxs

.@ryanjreilly I already wrote on Wesley Lowery’s dishonesty with the preacher who burned down his own church.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ryanjreilly

DanielStrauss4 Top Backer Of Biden 2016: Email Story Will Kill Hillary’s Chances By ‘1,000 Cuts’
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dick-…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:02 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@DanielStrauss4 I’m so crushed that you didn’t say hi at .

We may yet date the end of the white non-liberal Democrat to . Thanks, Obama!

Eric Holder just said that Congress, CNN, & the 2015 Grammy’s were all LYING about MYTHS from Ferguson en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hands_up,…

Should we expect the NFL & other leagues that perpetuated what said were media lies on Ferguson to now apologize or just blush?

Will the noble citizens of Ferguson now demand recall election of the Democrat Governor who told cops to Stand Down & let their city Burn?

The NewYorkTimes should be criminally liable if continue to employ JulieBosman for doxxing an American Hero Cop, since Holder said they LIED

U.S. Ambassador to Korea who was attacked routinely leaked classified information but he won’t go to jail unlike others because… Obama.

Mark Lippert, the U.S. Ambassador who was attacked today, arrived late to his post because of his pet dog…

The U.S. ambassador Mark Lippert who was attacked today opposed U.S. soldiers in Iraq. Goes to show that you can’t win friends by being weak

Let’s give the Breitbart award next year at CPAC.

The U.S. Ambassador was attacked in S. Korea. He previously leaked material to Bob Woodward…

Which media company will be 1st criminally indicted for inciting riots that burned down honest black businesses in Ferguson based on LIES?

If more cities had more Darren Wilson’s America would have less scum, less thugs, less crime, more cigarillos, and safer streets

Breitbart awarded Phil Robertson last week for courage to speak freely. Who will award Darren Wilson his heroic courage under attack?

DRUDGE_REPORT SKOREAN MEDIA SAY US AMBASSADOR ATTACKED AND HURT… drudge.tw/1DWw8YF

via Drudge (retweeted on 3:30 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

gatewaypundit BREAKING PHOTO: US Ambassador to South Korea Attacked – BLEEDING FROM HEAD, TAKEN TO HOSPITAshar.es/1WVUyy4N vi@gatewaypunditit

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:30 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

.@ryanjreilly OK, I’d like to see some evidence before I take your word for it, though, on account of ear plugs & all.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ryanjreilly

Which will be the first organization to award Officer Darren Wilson as a Hero who fought off a gangbanger street thug to make America safer?

Eric Holder says his “SEARING” report identified that the media got it wrong about the facts of MichaelBrown’s attack on OfficerDarrenWilson

Facebook&Twitter policies should now ban ABC,Huffpo,NBC,CBS,PBS,et al. for FAKE NEWS of Michael Brown falsities, based upon Attorney General

wait a minute, based on Eric Holder’s statement today, Twitter & Facebook should ban Wes Lowery under its new policies against fake news.

Anyone crowdfunding for DarrenWilson fees to sue the NYT rag&its reporter hag for doxing in threat to his & fiance’s life? Holder donating?

The more I researched the real the happier I am that shot him. I don’t think I’m alone.

For months the WaPo’s fraudulent reporter, Wesley Lowery, said Michael Brown’s hands were up. twitter.com/WesleyLowery/s…

It would be a national disgrace if ever had to pay for a drink again.

No word from Eric Holder on how the media was also wrong on this: truthrevolt.org/news/huffpo-re… …, but intelligent people are not surprised.

Weird Irony: media at Eric Holder’s press conference APPLAUD him when he is done telling them that *they* Got It All WRONG in Ferguson.

On behalf of all journalists I’d like to apologize to for the repeated harassment my profession gave him & his wife.

I’ve been told that my decision to publish the addresses of New York Times reporters who revealed address changed media…

We proudly published address of NY Times reporters who doxxed .

Gotnews.com sued all the way to the MO Supreme Court to get ’s records.

Holder’s bias to perceive racial bias in others is evident in his speech today. His citing of racial bias stats doen’t rule out alternatives

Translation from Eric Holder’s mouth today: Deserved What He Got, and Darren Wilson Killed a Thug, Made the Streets Safer.

Holder concurs that Officer did nothing wrong. Waiting for Obama to apologize for his speech to the contrary.

The Super PAC supporting Jeb Bush is “Right to Rise” because “Right to Rule” was too revealing.

The future is our private intelligence network against their private intelligence work for forever.

Slate Ted Cruz’s takeaway from Netanyahu’s speech: “We’re on the verge of another Nazi Germany.” slate.me/1ADGpEp pic.twitter.com/FSX9Y9J1MC

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 12:41 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Know any good Dallas based journalists?

RMConservative Any GOP health care plan that maintains guaranteed issue, community rating, and coverage mandates is worthless

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:19 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ThisIsJoshSmith Perhaps someone could’ve caught this blunder if Pelosi had encouraged everyone to read the law before it was passed.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 12:18 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ConstanceWu In talking about why are Asians often left out? Let’s stop that. How many Asians have received Oscars or even nominations?!

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:15 PM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

SweetFreedom29 Hillary Clinton’s computer server traced to family’s New York home fxn.ws/1M5NV1q

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:44 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DostoevskyShade .@ChuckCJohnson Oh, I concede Hillary used private email b/c it was efficient, it efficiently hid her emails from diclosure.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:42 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Should all Tweets be archived by government too? What about DMs? What about Weiner’s dick pics?

klejdys @ChuckCJohnson lol - disagree. she’s a govt worker, all her missives shld be govt property. personal email means no govt property.

via tGadget (retweeted on 11:40 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Hillary doesn’t trust government with her email but wants you to trust it with your healthcare, internet, & kid’s education.

Conservatives hate government services and know its weaknesses but when clinton recognizes same & uses private sector email they’re shocked.

Now that the Darren Wilson family is free of the Michael Brown nonsense “journalists” like Wes Lowery should apologize for their coverage.

jackfrost1776 @ChuckCJohnson your site is my third most favorite site. @DRUDGE is #1 and @BreitbartNews is . Keep strong.

via Plume for Android (retweeted on 11:30 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ScooterComputer Considering D.Petraeus situ, pretty clear FBI needs to secure mail.clintonemail.com server for evidence.

@ChuckCJohnson @instapundit

via Twitter for Mac (retweeted on 11:24 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DrMartyFox Did you find any pictures of Christina Aguilera in Hillary’s emails? @ChuckCJohnson pic.twitter.com/BtcnDlP9dL

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:23 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

STKnutsen ICYMI…Extending subsidies to ALL states will add $500 BILLION to cost of Obamacare in next decade. bit.ly/1zk0STx

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:23 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

STKnutsen IRS FAILED TO CONSIDER the law when it extended subsidies to all states,will cost an EXTRA $500 BILLION bit.ly/1zk0STx

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:22 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

RayRay180 weaselzippers.us/216036-video-h… @ChuckCJohnson admitting on video in 2000 that she stopped doing email due2 all the investigations!

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:08 AM, Mar 4th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)