March 20th, 2015

I will always oppose the systematic firings or marginalization of Galileos of our day like @razibkhan. Even if this means I burn with them.

jasian12345 @ChuckCJohnson I know tons of Jewish bankers and financiers. r all capitalists. Know tons of doc-lawyer and engineer jews - conservative.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:47 PM, Mar 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

WOW! RT Barney Frank Says Aaron Schock Should Be ‘Exposed’ - ABC News abcn.ws/1LBIGMa via @ABC

Watch this highly interesting video by @razibkhan who was smeared as a racist by morons like @jbouie & @jktrotter bloggingheads.tv/videos/1999?in…

via Twitter Web Client from Los Angeles, CA

sapinker Abduction of children by strangers is extremely improbable. The case for free-range children. nyti.ms/1OchEJW

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:27 PM, Mar 20th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

razibkhan Baltimore Ravens Offensive Lineman John Urschel Publishes Paper In Math Journal wp.me/p1iKgt-2hg

While it’s true that many Jews are drawn to Marxism it doesn’t logically follow that all Jews are, friends. Most are intellectuals due to IQ

Gotnews.com will have exclusive live interview with 19-year-old student who was kicked out of class for doubting feminist myths.

I hate anti-Semitism and cultural Marxism precisely because I believe in human excellence and flourish!

Outsideness “Razib is of course a race realist, as anyone who knows as much genetics as he does is bound to be.” vdare.com/posts/razib-kh…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:55 AM, Mar 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ThenTheJudgment Jew York Times takes important measures to maintain the pristine ideological insularity of its opinion section: washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wem…

.@razibkhan the disgusting witch hunt against you is a stain on the reputation of all of media.

HBDBibliography It seems that @jbouie is one who started the fevered witch hunt against Razib Khan: twitter.com/jbouie/status/… @DissidentRight @charlesmurray

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:53 AM, Mar 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

CarlaChamorros Obama Interviewer Made Up Wartime Stories
Obama Interviewer Made Up Wartime Reporting Stories bit.ly/1O0GlsD pic.twitter.com/VbWSk46oYq

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:31 AM, Mar 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Remember when Obama claimed Yemen as a success story?

Reuters EXCLUSIVE: Foreign governments among donors to Clinton Foundation not disclosed since 2010. reut.rs/1xkfZwU pic.twitter.com/7qg45KpGdd

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 9:27 AM, Mar 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

RobLowe If Starbucks just focused on great espresso and McDonalds on burgers and fries, they would be better off, and so would we.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:27 AM, Mar 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

texasman2008 Body of David Bird, missing Wall Street Journal reporter, found in New Jersey:on.wsj.com/1H7M6mE pic.twitter.com/q2vLEZ0W8k@ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:43 AM, Mar 20th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Oh man do I have something awesome planned for later today…

God I need to stop being such a pussy and just write a book on the real Barack Obama.

I’m thinking of doing a kickstarter to write a real serious book on Barack Obama. It’s too hot for some publishers.

@H329Rk no. Not a pundit. Not really interested in television except occasionally.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to H329Rk

@H329Rk maybe. I have been on before and don’t find it adds much. I would rather have my content there.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to H329Rk

I’m going to miss Aaron Schock’s fabulous decor.

Hey boomers: most millennials think of the stuff you are hung up on the same way you think of your parents loving FDR. It’s so old.

@H329Rk it’s not a fox thing; it’s a bored thing.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to H329Rk

@H329Rk I wouldn’t mind it but I generally don’t like TV.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to H329Rk

Just because I point something out that I find interesting on Twitter doesn’t necessarily mean I give two shits about it in real life, okay?