March 22nd, 2015

I would pay good money to see the look on Obama’s face when he has a sit down with President Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz is the one we have been waiting for.

JusticeWillett I pray @tedcruz’s big announcement will include a campaign promise to resurrect this jacket. 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/Y4ub4u0y3W

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:57 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Biggest donor to Ted Cruz in 2012? Peter Thiel.

40 percent of US presidents have been a US Senator…

You are about to see the smartest Republican in the country play a masterful chess game.

You can count on gotnews.com to crush the RINOs and frauds up against . Help out if you wish.

I have vetted all of the 2016 candidates. Cruz is the conservative choice.

I have met hundreds of politicians. Ted Cruz is the only statesman. pic.twitter.com/VwbJcIh2Lt

CounterMoonbat You see, climate change IS a religion. washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-pol… pic.twitter.com/P2k8Fu33oU

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:50 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

GregAbbott_TX Ted Cruz to announce presidential run. Do you support him? usat.ly/1CcZliI

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:49 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

mboyle1 End of @tedcruz video says: “Paid For By Cruz For President”: breitbart.com/texas/2015/03/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:48 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

RyJamesG Native Hispanics birthrate drops below replacement level for the first time: No Hispanic Surge On The Horizon dailycaller.com/2015/03/19/no-…

Ted Cruz’s decision to announce at Liberty University has this Catholic confused.

tedcruz I’m running for President and I hope to earn your support! pic.twitter.com/0UTqaIoytP

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:42 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

warriorwoman91 Here we go conservative! We’ve got a real candidate running this time! @tedcruz

@michaelbd didn’t we already know this after your coverage of the Middle East Christians?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to michaelbd

Ted Cruz has honored everything he has ever told me. He also endorsed my book on Calvin Coolidge. Can’t wait to win. pic.twitter.com/nr009xOvFb

mathewtgeorge “We are a Chinese island in a Malay sea.” 1923-2015

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:35 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

is Chinese coastal utopia is the best we can hope for for China.

MathFaithWorks ” In multiracial societies, you vote in accordance with race and religion. ” spon.de/abIbQ

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:33 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

marcambinder The death of may be marked in Singapore the way the deaths in 1826 of Adams and Jefferson were observed in the U.S.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:33 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I believe that what a country needs to develop is discipline more than democracy.

I wonder if all the people praising realize that his trillion dollar plus Singapore success comes from being a race realist.

MathFaithWorks Lee Kuan Yew
“”In multiracial societies you vote in accordance with race and religion.””

vdare.com/posts/remember…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:29 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Confession: I never really liked @StephenKing’s books.

TRobinsonNewEra m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ibc4… here’s a video of the coward who organised a mob to chase a family with children today

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:04 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ClickPowThud @Green_Footballs Except @StephenKing isn’t stalking and harassing @SteveKingIA simply for having a similar name. @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:32 PM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

bhalp1 Sometimes when I’m writing Javascript I want to throw up my hands and say “this is bullshit!” but I can never remember what “this” refers to

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:27 AM, Mar 22nd, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)