April 10th, 2015

JoAnnDolberg What’s Happening on College Campuses? eagleforum.org/publications/c… via @EagleForum

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:07 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Any financial planners or wealth managers out there? I need some advice for my clan.

I’m like Beast from X-Man but orange. Also hairy. pic.twitter.com/1Kbgoleerq

In honor of Obama remembering Bob Marley & I’m wearing the Lion of Judah shirt I stole from bro. pic.twitter.com/fvGpOSiNOn

Contractors with public work in N.J. gave record cash to PACs in 2014, report says - northjersey.com/news/contracto…

I really worry about making jokes that SJW will take seriously & turn into public policy.

z31r4m @ChuckCJohnson One of the provisos of the plate/plaque is caretakers CAN NOT use for errands. Must ONLY be used when driving the patient.

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:03 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

LibertarianLuke @JohnRiversToo

‘White privilege’ is the liberal’s version of
the old religious concept of ‘original sin’.

@ChuckCJohnson @timjacobwise

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:02 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

So my friends and future slaves I am now driving so the state of California says I can no longer tweet. Later!

.@timjacobwise and you extort people with your hyperracialized juju bullshit.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to timjacobwise

Ever notice how few people that use the cripple parking spots are actually crippled?

@_mcarroll @joshtpm @TomKludt I honestly haven’t decided. We will see if he behaves himself

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to _mcarroll

.@timjacobwise hey don’t you have white corporations to fleece with your new age boomer nonsense about race?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to timjacobwise

How long before breast implants become a part of Obamacare?

scm021374 @ChuckCJohnson they write about Rand Paul’s so-called temper, but won’t say anything about Hillarys well written about temper

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:54 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

MarkAndrewFritz Is fame a noble aspiration for a jouralist? @ChuckCJohnson

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:53 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

LOL. As prepares to go to trial they still won’t give me the scalp. Sad. But that’s why they are dying… twitter.com/joshtpm/status…

I routinely get mainstream journalists asking me how to become famous. My advice? Try talking to your audience like you like them.

Don’t you ever just want to pat a Jezebel writer on the head & tell her it’ll all be okay?

randiego2 @hawkriver @joshtpm @ChuckCJohnson @Green_Footballs Can we keep going? I am fucking entertained! pic.twitter.com/E2YkJWxJxa

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:47 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

.@joshtpm I’m glad you agree you live in a fantasy world. Get help. First step is admitted you have a problem. Proud of you.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

Love listening to Taylor Swift as I engage my haters. We are driving to LA.

.@joshtpm @pmarca I just don’t really think you make any money.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

@joshtpm I have said repeatedly to have helped them. I don’t work for the FBI though I did pass a polygraph twice.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

Much of Internet news is boring & conformist. They just repeat each other all day & think we won’t notice. Losers.

By all means change your plumbing in your house or body but don’t make me pay for it.

@mhcastrillon @joshtpm @TomKludt it’s like when have you ever brought down a senator, bro?!

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to mhcastrillon

The smartest thing I have ever done is convince my competition not to see me as the threat that I am. Hubris is the mainstream media’s noose

Transgendering was listed as a psychotic disorder until 2012 in DSM. What pathologies will we normalize next?

Let it be said that I was never a bitch for power.

imfernandezRD @ChuckCJohnson Nahh… We have US senators for that. “I scratch your back, you throw some money my way.” Isnt that how it works?!

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:29 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@joshtpm yeah that didn’t happen but I enjoy your effort! And the FBI knows that. Good try though! Keep cashing that @pmarca cash while ucan

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

I enjoy introducing my audience to Straussian readings but fear I’m too subtle for you all to get the esoteric readings.

Genetics teaches us that we are all the product of incest.

For the record I don’t think it’s time to legalize incest.

thehill A friendly reminder from Eric Holder to DOJ staffers: Don’t solicit prostitutes! bit.ly/1JxhTvt pic.twitter.com/dD9WFMjUmN

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 6:25 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@joshtpm @TomKludt yup. And I did some off the books work. Oh you still believe Carol’s discredited reporting against the story? LOL

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

@joshtpm @TomKludt must be sad being a nobody who nails my left overs

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

@joshtpm @TomKludt you really believe your nonsense don’t you?

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

I power my research into fake rape with the delicious tears of feminists, donations, & ad revenue.

NStrtebeker @ChuckCJohnson @joshtpm I am ashamed for your parents, Charles. I’m sure they tried, but you can not control who your children are.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:21 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

So pumped for Marco Rubio stories next week. GOP credit card used for a kitchen remodeling? So Third World!

Kind of think that men who owe child support deserve their fate.

@joshtpm @TomKludt well none really have. But you guys don’t really do reporting do you? Ask .

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

Howard Roark & Rick Grimes are literature’s best red heads.

Lesser Charles Johnson can’t stop tweeting about me. Doesn’t he know it won’t work out?

jedditelol DAMN KIDS AND THEIR r̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ INTERNET!!! twitter.com/ChuckCJohnson/…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:14 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I like to listen to gangster rap when I hunt down bad people.

.@joshtpm I remember when your blog was kind of obsessed with me! My my

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to joshtpm

The thing that scares the boomers the most is that they are slowly dying & being replaced. Witness the lesser Charles Johnson.

lkoturner Happy National Siblings Day! pic.twitter.com/sfJMQm7Jgt

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:10 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Elyse56 So is this @PatDollard guy a cohort of @ChuckCJohnson and @JamesOKeefeIII ? Illiterate bomb-throwing for dollars?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:08 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

DCinAZ @ChuckCJohnson Humble people are people who play down their obvious talent for the good of the mediocre public’s conscience.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:07 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

It was easy to be humble in an economy where everyone who wanted a job got one. Now it’s straight up resume lying as a part of the process.

GREAT NEWS! The lesser Charles Johnson isn’t talented enough on his own so he has decided to become my publicist/stalker.

The next generation of people on the right are basically serial killers to the left except they don’t give us rights.

Courage without genius is dangerous. Genius without courage is contemptuous.

I don’t trust humble people.

I know by 2016 that @alanagoodman will have ’s scalp on her wall. It’ll be a good conversation piece.

charlescwcooke Ted Cruz takes credit for blocking new gun control legislation in early 2013.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 5:35 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

amystonoha @RomansTen13 Framework will lead to more talks-no more interference allowed from Congress. Wait and then review results. Diplomacy will win.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 5:13 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

rsmccain It appears SJWs have begun using the term “dogpiling” to describe “calling attention to stupid things stupid people say on Twitter.”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:49 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@jhinderaker I spoke with Easton too & I think there’s an elaborate con going on here. powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/…

I suspect this “Easton Elliot” guy on the story isn’t a straight shooter. @FNCLowell

NoahPollak USC professor…… twitter.com/alirezat/statu…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:29 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

alanagoodman Rand Paul in Burlington Vermont in ’07: “Our national security is not threatened by Iran having one nuclear weapon.”

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:29 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

lachlan HO. LEE. SHIT. pic.twitter.com/xY1pERI5BI

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:28 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

The Cruz SuperPacs raised $50M, not $31M.

@Thorrison so I would expect someone from Hillsdale to have a higher standard than repeating discredited nonsense

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Thorrison

FirstTeamTommy Chuck Johnson > @BecketAdams

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:52 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

BlueMeanie4 @ChuckCJohnson web based media is totally out of hand

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:49 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

BuzzFeed’a practice of deleting articles retroactively after it has gotten paid is extortion. tktk.gawker.com/buzzfeed-delet…

johnbyrnester Oops: deletes page critical of after inking deal with Hasbro tktk.gawker.com/buzzfeed-delet… pic.twitter.com/IsvL7OJSpw

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:38 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

RyanAClarke Also known as the @ChuckCJohnson algorithm. twitter.com/Stanford/statu…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:30 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

If you are in Vegas or LA & a cameraman with equipment and want to join me on an awesome project email me at [email protected]

realjackdallas @ChuckCJohnson “How to Outsmart the Great Student Loan Swindle”: tinyurl.com/pbvaza5 @realjackdallas

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:58 PM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

I wouldn’t mind seeing Rand Paul manhandle a certain woman presidential candidate.

Help me stop Hillary Clinton with a soon-to-be-announced investigation. gotnews.com/donate

@everymahn I don’t mean to be a nag here but my mother had cancer you moron.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to everymahn

@everymahn @FoxNews Hey stupid. I’ve always called out TV news.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to everymahn

If silence is consent when it comes to condoning racial violence if a woman is silent when she is raped is she really raped?

If white people are guilty of condoning police brutality because silence is consent how can we favor yes means yes laws?

I wish Rand Paul would just smack a bitch.

In the off chance I get in a horrific car accident my friend Peter M knows what’s up with Harry Reid. Kidding but only sort of.

Talking to my Harry Reid source later tonight. Will have something for night.

Pretty sure I just figured out what really happened with Harry Reid…

Kind of a ridiculous article by someone who doesn’t understand finance MT Meet Cruz’s Sugar Daddy thebea.st/1Jvgx4l via @woodruffbets

@SuzanneSoCal @RobDuclos @AllenWest sorry my friend but I’m not covering up sexual assault. You believe whatever you want. I reported facts

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to SuzanneSoCal

@firehat bro this still never happened honest

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to firehat

Got a real interesting phone call about Harry Reid… Investigating…

@CandiMathis And none of that should be because of presumption of guilt.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to CandiMathis

itsEric Fighting w cop on ground before shooting are new details.
BREAKING: Yes, It Was Legal To Shoot A Fleeing bit.ly/1Gxj7bU

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:39 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson Left only admit 2-8% are false. Those are “provably false”. Air-tight alibi.
UVA hoax wouldn’t even count in 2-8% Left admits

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:12 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

The plan to stop Hillary Clinton is well underway.

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson
via Jason Richwine
That Only 2 to 8% of Rape Accusations Are False Stat Is Extremely Misleading bit.ly/1GFcbI1

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:11 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@johncardillo @Fergtarded @FredSanford13 doesn’t matter if bad shoot. Matters what charges will stick. Political charge, political reaction

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to johncardillo

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson
AF Study
False allegations. Behavioral Science Unit, FBI
1000 men, 47% are false, 27% are retracted
McDowell & Hibler

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:08 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

On Monday I’ll unveil what we are planning to stop Hillary Clinton at gotnews.com.

@johncardillo @Fergtarded @FredSanford13 sure is narrow. Obama justice called to make it narrower still!

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to johncardillo

@johncardillo @Fergtarded @FredSanford13 no way does a courtroom give murder 1. Very political charge.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to johncardillo

JohnRiversToo @ChuckCJohnson
9 years 41% are false.
False Rape Allegations by EJ. Kanin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8135653

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:06 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@johncardillo @Fergtarded @FredSanford13 I’m hearing from different local cops than you are. And the holding of is narrow

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to johncardillo

ProudSnowApe @ChuckCJohnson especially after they have physical altercation with LEO pic.twitter.com/5LsHlhABpL

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:05 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

AmandaGoer @carlokuhrt @ChuckCJohnson the struggle happened before, I thought. Not all tasers incapacitate a person. Haven’t u seen The Hangover? 😂

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:05 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

You know I actually knew the holding of before you all googled it guys.

@johncardillo @Fergtarded @FredSanford13 yeah not accurate & unknowable with current info. Will write on it later

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to johncardillo

Sorry but the law is pretty clear. Cops can shoot fleeing criminals under certain circumstances. pic.twitter.com/P6LnfzaPiW

I dream about a Ted Cruz vs. Hillary Clinton battle royale.

FoxNewsInsider . @tedcruz: ‘It is Outrageous’ Fort Hood Shooting Victims Denied Benefits insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/10/cru… @foxandfriends pic.twitter.com/ee4hRy4xHj

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:47 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

After ending Menendez I am going for HillaryClinton. I would’ve gotten Cory Booker’s scalp if I wasn’t pulled off him by dumb conservatives.

I can stop Hillary Clinton.

.@RepLoisCapps is retiring after her aide killed someone drunk driving. GOP should run @RobLowe. He lives in SB district.

kerpen I can’t see a jury going for “we were just friends.”
In Menendez Case, Friendship Defense Could Prove Effective at.law.com/AGUXyw

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:33 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

BlissTabitha Where’s The Indictment For Harry Reid? Reid’s PAC Got $100,000 From Same Doctor Who Gave Menendez Money bit.ly/19TdZ3g

via Tweet-this-page (retweeted on 7:33 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@PolygraphCom I’m not legally allowed to discuss how I know you’re correct

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to PolygraphCom

PolygraphCom I’ve been proving the “lie detector” is BS for 40 years. Now the USG is trying to throw me in prison for saying it! twitter.com/chuckcjohnson/…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:32 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Jus_ad_bellum @ChuckCJohnson fingers crossed you get the same reception in Dallas as Kennedy

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:09 AM, Apr 10th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

I’m going to be in Dallas & Houston April 28-May 4.

I won’t release the results of the Hillary project until she wins the nomination because it’ll be more fun that way.

I’m probably going to have to hire a private eye & an expert to analyze what I’m doing on the Hillary Clinton project. Hmmmm…

I’m hatching a plot to stop Hillary that is rather impressive if I do say so myself. Would you be interested in helping or funding it?