April 18th, 2015

The Wall Street Journal editorial page has no idea what it’s talking about re: . pic.twitter.com/eRnZ8hpwcL

mboyle1 Bob Menendez donor Dr. Salomon Melgen is being held in a Florida jail right now WITHOUT BOND breitbart.com/big-government…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:00 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@missagrenn @Green_Footballs A mutual friend (more like an ex-friend) told me that he likes to prey on young men. Don’t know if it’s true.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to missagrenn

the religions of our time “The modern age has witnessed the rise of a number of new natural-law religions, suc… amzn.com/k/7kuvAIdYTsyh…

via Kindle

The vindication continues. RT How Menendez ‘conspired’ to import rich donor’s babes nyp.st/1yFyxZ0 via @nypost

via Mobile Web

via Mobile Web

Alrighty. See you all Monday. I belong to my wife now.

SethActual @ChuckCJohnson @JRubinBlogger She gave them our Inkjet Technology? TRAITOR!

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:29 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@IrishTea1 I think you are putting words in my mouth. The country wasn’t interested in the truth then.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to IrishTea1

g56yu @ChuckCJohnson Fitzroy Barnaby is registered for life for a non-sexual offense. Convicted on accusation alone. foxnews.com/story/2006/04/…

via Mobile Web (M5) (retweeted on 6:28 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

FBWUSA @ChuckCJohnson I guess only uncle @JoeBiden can pull it off. pic.twitter.com/PCGFvIr63O

via Twitter for Android Tablets (retweeted on 6:26 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

charlesmurray Does affluence grow brains? Really? No alternative explanation comes to mind? Immediately and obviously? aei.org/publication/in…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:25 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@RepRepublic @IrishTea1 I revealed lots of material about Obama and was called crazy. Your move.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to RepRepublic

hale_razor Enemies of Newsweek are likely to seize on the blatant partisan hacksmanship shown in the first paragraph’s phrasing. pic.twitter.com/ofGSUvImM9

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 6:22 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

hale_razor After a week, we know Hillary’s favorite cartoon dog and Mexican restaurant, but have no clue where she stands on the Iran deal.

DRUDGE_REPORT FBI overstated forensic hair matches in nearly all criminal trials — for decades… drudge.tw/1EeRl3y

via Drudge (retweeted on 6:19 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

So Jeremiah True is a “sex abuser” because he touched a girl’s arm & said something naughty? Help me out here. pic.twitter.com/0tjZHRIg3Z

@IrishTea1 you said this without an antecedent. State clearly what you are asking me.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to IrishTea1

Sex & racial politics is always anathema to individualism.

MaxAbrahms Remember when pundits were pushing the idea that the Free Syrian Army was moderate at the same time it was taking Richard Engel hostage?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:11 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@NebbyLTD no I’m a very successful researcher who has a track record.

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to NebbyLTD

Help me stop Hillary & introduce crowd funded oppo to the world. gofundme.com/stophillary pic.twitter.com/cdxP3JTUuN

I don’t believe in voting for someone if they are black or a woman. And yes, even if they are a Republican, too.

TIME Chelsea Clinton expected to play a big role in her mother’s presidential campaign ti.me/1bboEb7 pic.twitter.com/a47FvMOzgk

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 6:02 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

.@CarlyFiorina why so hawkish on Iran when your company violated the sanctions? mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_… pic.twitter.com/ZesNH43EUz

itvnews Just 76 people ‘made 41% of political donations’, according to the Sunday Times Political Rich List itv.com/news/update/20…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:58 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

It’s weird that is claiming she can handle Iran! She worked with them in defiance of the sanctions! pic.twitter.com/Jp5DvYe2rN

Do neocons not know that did business with Iran for years at HP illegally? gawker.com/5349555/carly-… pic.twitter.com/wRy8KMcaoa

So do you think Reagan would be assassin Hinckley knows Jodi Foster is gay? pic.twitter.com/hfZgzA4bNe

Sargon_of_Akkad Chatting with @Nero about and recent events. youtu.be/DzK7VqGfGSs?a

via Google (retweeted on 5:37 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Frank Marshall Davis says he impregnated three women. Other than his wife that leaves two others… pic.twitter.com/CwLTSUwnNu

Judith Miller is right to draw attention to intel failures leading up to Iraq. So why did we make the same mistakes in Syria (O’Bagy!) & NK?

Austin_Brand @ChuckCJohnson i was about to say, I saw that and went, “That’s a little late on the uptake, wikileaks.”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:22 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Now that WikiLeaks has published all the Sony hack documents can we finally admit I was right that N Korea didn’t hack them?

EricLiptonNYT WikiLeaks Publishes Thousands of Hacked Sony Documents variety.com/2015/film/news… via @Variety

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:06 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Pray_4_Life @ChuckCJohnson abandoned car in restaurant lot despite warnings & it didn’t get towed til NEXT DAY dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:02 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@DangledPointer not really. Testing out a business model for an idea

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to DangledPointer

@hanytimeh @BasteKnight @GameNinjaSteve it shows that she’s just taking on whatever cause.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hanytimeh

@hanytimeh @BasteKnight @GameNinjaSteve It just shows that she’s an activist before 2012 which contradicts her narrative.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to hanytimeh

Here’s the activist letter that Anita Sarkeesian wrote in 2007 about illegal immigrants & Bank of America. pic.twitter.com/cHel6bzkgP

@GameNinjaSteve Calm down and be nice and I’ll be able to post it.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to GameNinjaSteve

@BrBd1977 @KLSouth Wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BrBd1977

The idea that @femfreq wasn’t an activist before 2012 is debunked by this 2007 letter to L.A. Times. pic.twitter.com/M2VXgEVOpa

JenniferJMedina Sure Anita Sarkeesian is on Most Influential People; but Kim Kardashian is on there as well. So, you know, there’s that.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:58 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

kickstarter .@TIME calls @femfreq a “feminist for the digital age,” we call her our friend and hero: time.com/3822727/anita-… pic.twitter.com/445KNa5DOL

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:58 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

CHSommers Twitchy has funny follow-up on adventure with Georgetown U trigger warners & safe spacers. twitchy.com/2015/04/17/lot…

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 2:57 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

@Sargon_of_Akkad I enjoyed your interview with @Nero.

I wish we have a million spontaneous reactions.

.@Nero why do you think the gaming industry was first place in which the culture was taken back? What about games makes it so?

rooshv Reporter @Mike_Donachie agitated to expel booth that contained ideas he didn’t like archive.today/fp1nS @PlayDangerously

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:07 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

@leaker19 You’re correct. I’m off by a day.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to leaker19

My critics are beginning to learn that I’m not going to quit telling the truth. My will is stronger than theirs.

Today is anniversary of Lexington & Concord. As a boy I would go every year to the reenactments early in the morning. They shaped my views.

The future of the country is too important to be distracted by critics, do nothings, and fools.

There should be at least one person on the Internet who just says what they are thinking & reveals what they know to be true.

It would be easier to keep the truth or my research to my self (or to sell it to highest bidder) but you deserve it, my friends & countrymen

The most important part of civil society is this phrase: “Agree to disagree.” Fanatics of every ideology are incapable of uttering it.

People change their minds on many different topics all the time. This is what it means to be alive.

@MechofJusticeWZ It’s a classification that I think robs people of their humanity or capacity for growth.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to MechofJusticeWZ

The freedom to dissent & to disagree is the most basic. The mind should pursue any direction it wishes. There’s no progress any other way.

I really shouldn’t engage my stalkers but it’s a good thing I have firearms if they try to harass me.

You’ll notice that I don’t use “ist” pejoratives against critics because all you are doing is repeating taboos. Free people should disagree.

We should go interview Anders Breivik and ask him to expand on his love of the lesser Charles Johnson.

el___stevo @Green_Footballs @ChuckCJohnson talk about a racist, you inspired Anders Behring Breivik

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:40 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

I enjoy conversations w/ well meaning people who disagree. I dislike lectures by people who are my intellectual inferiors who don’t know it.

@lteytelman @thefoodbabe And this earns you the block because you don’t know what you are talking about. So sad. We had such potential.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lteytelman

AOL Woman discovers that her co-worker is her birth mother: aol.it/1JQU1Dh pic.twitter.com/od19vRoX39

via Sprout Social (retweeted on 1:37 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

I follow lots of people I disagree with on lots of different topics because I embrace pluralism so long as you are civil & assume good faith

I should block the trolls who are wrong on the science of human differences but they are useful foils to educate the public. Alas.

Again I’m smeared as a raaacist for pointing out what the science points out. Galileo didn’t have to deal w/ Twitter thespectroscope.com/read/how-shoul…

.@lteytelman So sorry but I’m still waiting on you to provide some science. I don’t have anything in common w/ hot anti-science ditz.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to lteytelman

Shondar_Himes @ChuckCJohnson All hail @LeoDiCaprio climate change warrior for his 6 private jet flights coast to coast in 6 weeks. dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:17 PM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

ccpecknold @RyanT_Anderson flips script: DC Council is waging culture war it cannot win under rule of law. wpo.st/hEMD0

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 11:33 AM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

.@RyanT_Anderson goes where few dare to tread. RT The right finds a fresh voice on same-sex marriage wapo.st/1FMbU2k

via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ChuckCJohnson

3 Menotomy men who perished on this day: Jason Russell, Jason Winship, and Jabez Wyman. We should honor them. Hillary would abandon them.

SunsetLament @EsotericCD @redsteeze So Chuck Johnson is the “Sarah Palin”-equivalent to the conservative punching bag for RINOs in the new media?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:02 AM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter for iPhone)

Today marks anniversary of Lexington & Concord & Menotomy. Many brave Americans became the First to give their lives for Liberty & the USA.

WSJPolitics Carly Fiorina: “Obviously I’ve never negotiated a nuclear deal with Iran, but I’ve negotiated a lot of deals.” on.wsj.com/1zoF6Kx

via Buffer (retweeted on 12:34 AM, Apr 18th, 2015 via Twitter Web Client)

Yes, deals with subsidiaries that did business with Iran. twitter.com/WSJPolitics/st…